The ambulande Photo!
January 23, 2010, 08:22:19 AM
I know how much speculations there has been about this specific photo. It´s clear that it´s not real and that it´s actually photo shopped or so from an old photo.
And this guy Ben seems to be "too good of friend with MJ" for it to be a coincidence that this photo was taken "by mistake".

When I watched this version of the interview with the paparazzi, I noticed that it was Norwegian. Isn´t Omer Bhatti Norwegian? Can it be MJ has sources in Norway to do this document since no one else of the Worlds News Distributors, seems to think something ain´t right with this whole pic and the investigation!?

When they showed the so called fake Hoax video in Summer made by RTL, it was the same thing that they talked to people MJ knew well.

Just a thought!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

Re: The ambulande Photo!
January 23, 2010, 09:58:02 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This interesting about ethics.   But...my question could be this:
I thought Chris took the photograph at the house, and not outside the hospital?
So, they follow to hospital and THEN take the picture of MJ in ambulance?

"But it also reveals something of the mindset it takes to stalk celebrities for a living. Chris Weiss, who snagged the "money shot" of Jackson in the ambulance, talks in the interview about how when he was pressing his camera lens against the ambulance window as it pulled up to UCLA Medical Center, frantically snapping without knowing what was actually going on inside, Jackson's bodyguards were practically begging him to stop: "Weiss saw a look on the guards’ faces that made him believe something was really wrong: “

Why did he suddenly realize something was wrong, when Ben had said they were at the house and
the paramedics were in the house for 40 minutes.  That would tell me something was wrong, and
then there seem to be of plenty enough time to take pictures as they bought Michael out and the
staff all coming out because they told them to leave?  Obviously they had already SEEN the bodyguards at the house!
Is it just me?     :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

Re: The ambulande Photo!
January 23, 2010, 10:04:35 PM
OK so it's just me, but can anyone on this forum please send me a link to photograph of
Chris Weiss?   I keep seeing pictures of Ben.  You know? Ben and his proof he is friend with
Michael?

So I find two or three Chris Weiss and not sure if they are Chris Weiss the photographer
who sold this picture so he could go to medical school and waited until ambulance pulled
up to UCLA while his friend Ben was at the house and doesn't share ANY photos of
the situation there.
There are TWO studios of Chris Weiss a Photographer. and there is a Chris Weiss
who worked on X-Men 2000.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late