Spot the Difference!

• 81 Replies

Offline Mj5StarChick

• Hoaxer

Re: Spot the Difference!

• on: January 24, 2010, 12:38:10 AM
The first picture I have a feeling is Michael and it's very gorgeous even tho his eyes are sad :( and that kinda gets to me :( .The second one intimidates me sooo much idk why but when I look at it.....it kinda scares :? me but he's very beautiful=)
And like a lot of u have stated it's something about that second picture it's just kinda eeire :? Well that's just my opinion :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Offline Jennie

• Hoaxer

• on: January 24, 2010, 12:49:48 AM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
One is from TII...  the other from the 90's

no surely they are both more recent
your right one is from this is it, the other was supposedly taken this month :O

:shock:  What are you talking about? Are you pullin our leg? Please dont hold back on us!!  :lol:
I imagine I've seen that second one before and more than once and it was not only this month either, I dont think so anyway. :?

I agree with a lot of you guys, in the 1st pic Michael's eyes look so so sad and that kill's me. :cry:  Personnaly I find that ever since around the time the trial for the molestation charge's the spark in his eyes is gone, it died. It is like Michael died inside. :?  So sad.

Offline tiida11

• Hoaxer

• on: January 24, 2010, 01:45:11 AM
Just look at the chin...
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

the arabian nights

• on: January 24, 2010, 04:50:04 AM
just thinking that the photo was done by a professional celeb photographer. so it must be "pre-death" regardless of the input error(?) as to date.

this photo was posted available for sale - so not so unusal. it does not point to mj being alive

i suppose what mike may do to test the waters is have sent out - dont know how without blowing his cover, photo's of him and his family, personal maybe.

how do you test the waters of the general public on this issue, and unless you force or encourage a debate on it in a formal media situation eg, national radio station, newspapers, tv. if that happens and there is largely position feed back, and after the AEG money grabber contracts have concluded he may be back.

Offline MJsFan4Ever

• Hoaxer

• on: January 24, 2010, 12:37:39 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"

:shock:  What are you talking about? Are you pullin our leg? Please dont hold back on us!!  :lol:
I imagine I've seen that second one before and more than once and it was not only this month either, I dont think so anyway. :?

I agree with a lot of you guys, in the 1st pic Michael's eyes look so so sad and that kill's me. :cry:  Personnaly I find that ever since around the time the trial for the molestation charge's the spark in his eyes is gone, it died. It is like Michael died inside. :?  So sad.

Yeah I've seen the second picture before too go to http://www.myspace.com/truenewszone
scroll down to the picture that says X for Hoax it is the same picture just with effects added to it

Offline JACKSONGIRL

• Hoaxer

• on: January 24, 2010, 12:41:17 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
They both appear to be from around the same time to me.  What am I missing?  As already stated, the eyes are sad.   :(   I hate that.
i don;t know apparently whoever leaked that picture said it was taken this month which would mean he is alive, so i dont know if its true but it  does seem really recent & i have never seen this photo before this month so who knows.
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Offline Zen

• Hoaxer

• on: January 24, 2010, 11:12:11 PM
http://music-mix.ew.com/2009/07/10/mich ... oto-shoot/

Here is the structure of Michael's face without make-up. Taken in 2007.

Offline simalves

• Hoaxer

• on: January 25, 2010, 02:56:43 AM
For all the double believers - the TII dvd has a photo section on it and in MJ's pictures - the only ones are the stained pants. Either in the red shirt or the smooth criminal jacket. I wonder why the rest of the TII pics are missing.

the arabian nights

• on: January 25, 2010, 05:25:54 AM
what does a double believe mean?
x

Offline simalves

• Hoaxer

• on: January 25, 2010, 06:24:57 AM
Some believe that orange pants was a double - sorry I was not clear enough.

iMJacksonfaN

• on: January 25, 2010, 06:31:43 AM
Michael looks like the one he was, when he not wear that "bold and fat" wig.
-The only different is the nose tip, and his cheecks.. And his hair.

the arabian nights

• on: January 25, 2010, 07:46:44 AM
Quote from: "simalves"
Some believe that orange pants was a double - sorry I was not clear enough.

thanks for your explanation.

i have been to the film as most of the world i suppose, i was wondering whether to buy it, but i think i will, did it make you feel sad, i mean it is some months since it was released on the big screens?

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

• Hoaxer

• on: January 25, 2010, 08:02:21 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Seriously, no difference? I see a lot of differences. The eyes look weird, the chin is off (cleft is way to big on the first pic) the mouth is different, the nose is different.

IMHO the first one is not Mike, but someone with prostetic make-up (see weird wrinkles in the neck) and the second one is a recent pic of Mike, certainly not from the dangerous era.

Just my 2 cents.
I 100% agree with you Souza.That is not Michael but an impersonator  :? or maybe it's just the age (?)

the arabian nights

• on: January 25, 2010, 08:06:09 AM
Seriously, no difference? I see a lot of differences. The eyes look weird, the chin is off (cleft is way to big on the first pic) the mouth is different, the nose is different.

IMHO the first one is not Mike, but someone with prostetic make-up (see weird wrinkles in the neck) and the second one is a recent pic of Mike, certainly not from the dangerous era.

Just my 2 cents.
well i didnt see much if thats a double its a damn good one, the newer pic is really cute thou :)

But arnold Klein said that he did alot of work on mikes face, filling it out see his interview on TMZ

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

• Hoaxer

• on: January 25, 2010, 11:04:28 AM

Just my 2 cents.
well i didnt see much if thats a double its a damn good one, the newer pic is really cute thou :)

But arnold Klein said that he did alot of work on mikes face, filling it out see his interview on TMZ

I agree totally with Souza.

• Hoaxer

• on: January 25, 2010, 11:11:56 AM
MJ's top lipwas always a little crooked, like in the bottom pic...now in the top pic his top lip has gotten bigger..maybe hed injections....but the alignment is now perfect.
His eyes are sunken in alot more in the 1st pic. The cleft in his chin in diffenet as well.

Also his hairline is different.

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

• Hoaxer

• on: January 25, 2010, 11:52:58 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
MJ's top lipwas always a little crooked, like in the bottom pic...now in the top pic his top lip has gotten bigger..maybe hed injections....but the alignment is now perfect.
His eyes are sunken in alot more in the 1st pic. The cleft in his chin in diffenet as well.

Also his hairline is different.
Yes but we know M wore wigs and they are not all the same...

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer

• on: January 25, 2010, 12:34:02 PM
Quote from: "Zen"
http://music-mix.ew.com/2009/07/10/michael-jackson-photo-shoot/

Here is the structure of Michael's face without make-up. Taken in 2007.

"he turned up with no make up artist!"

In your face, Karen Faye!

Offline JACKSONGIRL

• Hoaxer

• on: January 25, 2010, 12:41:00 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"

the only time ive seen the black and white picture was on a myspace page regarding the hoax, other than that i havent seen it , its a new picture to me and personally i think he looks recent in it, i'd say hes about 50 in it but he looks young , he always has, hes never looked his age lol, but i heard it was taken this month, or at least sometime AFTER his death, who knows maybe Michael leaked it himself ;)
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

the arabian nights

• on: January 25, 2010, 12:41:09 PM
the first pic, in the movie he sings speechless, so was it not him singing speechless then ? confused?

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer

• on: January 25, 2010, 01:41:22 PM
I keep coming back to this.. it puzzles me.  The pic was supposed to be taken in the 90's yet is seems so recent.   :shock:   To me there is no difference in the look between that photo and the TII photo.

• Hoaxer

• on: January 25, 2010, 01:48:14 PM
I keep coming back to this.. it puzzles me.  The pic was supposed to be taken in the 90's yet is seems so recent.   :shock:   To me there is no difference in the look between that photo and the TII photo.

Look again...look at his LIPS. The first pic, they are really full and even...the 2nd pic they are his REAL lips..

To me it almost looks like the 2nd pic they super imposed his head on the body????

@Bleu

True...I forgot about that!! Duh!

Offline Kirsche

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

• on: January 25, 2010, 01:49:09 PM

The lips are different....and the nose, but only a little bit or is it the angle of the TII picture? IDK

But the lips are different, yes...That's the only thing for me
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Offline rowdyangel

• Hoaxer

• on: January 25, 2010, 02:24:49 PM
I see definite difference in the chin and width of the jaw.  Look at the difference in distance from bottom lip to chin, it's much longer in the first pic.

His jaw seems wider in the first pic.

I was always 100% certain that there were no doubles in TII but now.......hmm, I'm not convinced that first pic is our Michael.  The second one most definitely is.

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Offline i_need YoU

• Hoaxer

• on: January 25, 2010, 02:42:56 PM
if the 2nd picture was really indeed taken in the 90's and the top picture really was from TII...then that eliminates our complaints about the ambulance picture looking like it was him from 10 years ago...
We obviously dont know how to tell michaels age in his pictures because he always look so young...
And for those who see differences like wrinkles and shape...well age does do that to you :) even though michael didnt want to get old...time was not going to stop for him
I dont think that picture was taken after his death...but i do think it was taken in 2009 maybe that would be his photo for This Is It tour who knows...could be infinite possibilities because nothing got finished for it after his sudden "death"
you got to look at things both ways

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal