I found this article on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They denied then any kind of family intervention or his addiction to painkillers and alchool.
On June 25, 2009, their lawyer Brian Oxman, was the first one to talk about drug abuse.
When did they tell the truth: in 2007 or in 2009? The statement they made is signed.

The Jacksons: People Magazine Content Untrue and Inaccurate
In response to a new article published by People Magazine, the Jacksons have released the following signed statement:

September 07, 2007

People Magazine has followed other publications in reporting untrue and inaccurate information about Michael Jackson and the Jackson family. Of these widely reported rumors, what has become the most troubling and heinous, is that my son, and our brother, Michael Jackson, is dependent on painkillers and alcohol.

People, and other news organizations, have quoted “sources” indicating that our family has attempted a drug intervention, and engaged in an effort to take over his business affairs, because of this alleged drug and alcohol usage.

We categorically deny ever planning, participating in, or having knowledge of any kind of intervention, whatsoever. We strongly believe that these “sources” and others, no matter who they are, are making these defamatory, inaccurate, and untrue claims for monetary reasons.

Michael Jackson, and the Jackson family, has endured years of false accusations and misrepresentations.

It is time for these unfair and hurtful rumors, for profit, to end.

Thank you.

Signed,

Toriano Adaryll (Tito) Jackson
Sigmund Esco (Jackie) Jackson
Marlon David Jackson
Jermaine Jackson
Katherine Jackson
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

but didnt his doctor the one TMZ say that there was another intervention attempted a few weeks before he "died", i think they are frightened of the public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They need to quit lying so much.  Janet said on her recent interview about a month or so ago that
she tried an intervention with Randy, and that Michael told them that he knew it was done out of love.  
So someone's playing games.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
They need to quit lying so much.  Janet said on her recent interview about a month or so ago that
she tried an intervention with Randy, and that Michael told them that he knew it was done out of love.  

But why would they need to do an intervention a few weeks before he "died" when they supposedly had just seen him in May 09(I believe) at their parents' anniversary party?  They said he even brought the kids.

I also wonder about it because in 'This Is It' he's completely coherent and on point.
You can't do that and be using.
His dancing was on point.
His speech was clear and intelligent, not slurred or nonsensical.
He was putting together the show, remembering the dance moves & lyrics, as well as making sure other people were doing what they needed to do.
He also hadn't been on tour in years, so he would have been a bit "rusty."
If he was using and rusty, I don't think he would have been as capable as he was in 'This Is It.'

I don't know what the truth is anymore.

Maybe they're just all putting out different things to confuse everyone on purpose.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "letstalkagain"

This article was made in 2007 right? So who are you claiming to be a liar?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liegi

I also wonder about it because in 'This Is It' he's completely coherent and on point.
You can't do that and be using.
His dancing was on point.
His speech was clear and intelligent, not slurred or nonsensical.
He was putting together the show, remembering the dance moves & lyrics, as well as making sure other people were doing what they needed to do.
He also hadn't been on tour in years, so he would have been a bit "rusty."
If he was using and rusty, I don't think he would have been as capable as he was in 'This Is It.'

I don't know what the truth is anymore.

Maybe they're just all putting out different things to confuse everyone on purpose.   :?[/quote]

I agree with the points you made.  Someone who is on drugs could not have possibly done all of that work.  I think he looked better than he has in years, maybe a bit thin. But thin is fashionable in Hollywood these days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its confusing.. they deny it in 2007 and also in 2009...  but then some say he was, and some say he wasnt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

in one of Jermaine first interviews he said that MJ was not on drugs and Tito said he was so somebody is lying
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Boreas

In regards to MJ being thin: Look at old pictures or youtube clips of MJ in the mid 70's when he was just a wee teen lad...he was really thin there too...I think he was normally just a skinny guy. I think why he got a little bigger was because he was dancing his azz off all the time, building muscle and touring in the late 80's/ to 90's... and I think he just got thin again because, well, in the past 10 years he wasn't touring or dancing his azz off, so therefore muscle and all that would just go away. happens all the time. And also, when you get older (Michael WAS 50) you begin to lose muscle tone and other things off your body....some people either put on weight when they get to their 40's, or they lose weight. natural process.

What is weird is that that Hulk guy, lou ferrigno, was training/working out with MJ before and during the rehearsals and said that MJ was fit as a fiddle, or implying that he didn't notice any sort of fatigue or anything. I think that should be looked into again, what THE HULK said. I think he was on Larry King too, a little after the 25th of June "happened". :)

It's getting really hard to know what is fact and what isn't. you will always read things from apparent "credible" sources, like CNN or whatever...but keep in mind, that the people writing these articles are STILL journalists/reporters and they always twist the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions