No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

Re: Warning the NWO IS HERE
January 23, 2010, 12:42:03 PM
Thanks for the video.  Although this was made while George Bush was still in office and America was still in Iraq, it is still valid.  I am afraid to admit that it seems we are going in that direction.  I can already see in Italy where I live that civil liberties have been tampered with.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 24, 2010, 05:02:16 AM
Quote from: "liegi"
Thanks for the video.  Although this was made while George Bush was still in office and America was still in Iraq, it is still valid.  I am afraid to admit that it seems we are going in that direction.  I can already see in Italy where I live that civil liberties have been tampered with.
I think Italy is a very special case as to history and overall development. I do not put Italy in line with other countries and I don't think it would be appropriate to compare it to the rest of the world or specify it as a general example. This would be not paying due attention to the very individual developments in this country.

One example:
1945 - 2010: 62 (!) different governments, staying in place in average for 1,05 years.
Current prime minister is Mr. Silvio Berlusconi who as a business man is controlling not a small percentage of italian media.
This is not the result of NWO but of a very clever and powerful business strategy combined with smart election campaigning and a majority of persons wanting this status AGAIN after they had experienced limitations of civil rights by this prime minister before.

Don't blame all on "the powerful bad ones going for global control".
Mr. Berlusconi was reelected for a fourth run by 46,81 % of italian house of representatives to the astonishment of many watching Italy from the outside. He was reelected despite he had put through laws that would protect him from being sued for corruption (despite there were indications for a deeper corruption involvement), despite he controls media etc. etc.

This is a very special case of one country and currently of one man and his followers and not a case of NWO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

liegi

January 24, 2010, 05:51:00 AM
Well, I wasn't thinking of Silvio Berlusconi at all.  However, I was thinking of my personal case where the government stated that taxes were due.  They said that I owed them, although I never received the notice (they claim that if they have sent the notice, even if you do not sign that you are served!!!!!!).  Now I have to pay a huge sum of money to take a lien off of my apartment.  
The "state" here is very impersonal and seems like a separate entity which does not serve its people.  When you seek treatment for ailments, the health people are usually quite cold and rude (except for some primary physicians).  I have been reprimanded and yelled at by personnel. Quite shocking.
I could go on and on.  
Perhaps Mr. Berlusconi is trying to combat NWO, but he is so embroiled in personal problems that it is difficult for him to pull it off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 24, 2010, 08:52:22 AM
Liegi, I am sorry for your personal experiences.
I was working in Italy and got very much surprised by some realities there and wished conditions were better. Take only Naples and you know that there is a status of desaster already implemented. It is very sad. If there was more unity as one many issues could be solved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

mattie

January 24, 2010, 09:01:45 AM
Quote from: "liegi"
Well, I wasn't thinking of Silvio Berlusconi at all.  However, I was thinking of my personal case where the government stated that taxes were due.  They said that I owed them, although I never received the notice (they claim that if they have sent the notice, even if you do not sign that you are served!!!!!!).  Now I have to pay a huge sum of money to take a lien off of my apartment.  
The "state" here is very impersonal and seems like a separate entity which does not serve its people.  When you seek treatment for ailments, the health people are usually quite cold and rude (except for some primary physicians).  I have been reprimanded and yelled at by personnel. Quite shocking.
I could go on and on.  
Perhaps Mr. Berlusconi is trying to combat NWO, but he is so embroiled in personal problems that it is difficult for him to pull it off.

First..i have difficulty express myself in English(so sorry)..but i try!
New World Order..I dont know about Italy..But i know about the Netherlands!
What you write here..sounds so like what is happening here also!
I am not that clever,that i know the in and outs from politics..or that i can see trough what is going on exactly with the people in high places(the elite) But something is going verry wrong!
My sweet Holland..ones was a place were you could feel safe wen you get ill..or wen you get in trouble by people who tried/did scam you!..There were places you gould go for help.
Now i am talking about my feelings and experieénces..and a lot of people who feel the same way!
Sins the change to the €..even before, things went downhil fast!
Everything is twice as expensive than it was..in 10 years time!
Before wen you had a probleme with your healt..you cal your docter..you go there,or they come to you..no problem.
Now you have to fight the person at the desk(dont know the name?)to get to your docter..i have not bin there in the last 5 years..try to do it myself..wen i get ill.
5 years ago..my husband was just back from the hospitale after a hip replacement?..i get lumonia..i called the docter..They said wel come here..i could not, was to sick.
I told them i could not..but they refused to come..They said ask one of your neighbours to bring you..i went in the rain with verry high fever to ask.
My neighbour wen she heard my story,went trough the roof with anger..give them a call and named them every name in the book! she also told them that she would repport this!
Is this a incident..Noo..i can tel you a lot of story's like mine. and it is with everything now.
These day's it is like..looke behind yourself all the time..on every corner there could be a scam artist..be aware of the person who comes at your door..on your phone etc etc.
For advise in financial or legal matters..who can you trust?????Nobody anymore..they all try to scam you out of money.
90% of the people here are victem of insurance scam..the most are not aware of it yet.
Help in this from the city...No..The Couvernement..NOO..they are the worst!
I am in a big fight with a bank..Together with a lot of other people who are victem of this bank!
The bank went down..also bec of our fight..we went to the media with our problem..and have bin on every talk and newsstation on tv..this was the end of the bank. Ever heard of the DSB bank??
Now the gouvernement bank tooke over..The DNB..Now it is better for the victems...NOOOO it is worse!
We have proof of the scam..we have everything in writing..But they dont want to see!!!!They want Money..more Money..putting leeches on people who have no more blood left!..they just ignore us..Just talking and trying to make there own failers..and money greed sound right!
Than there are the people who say..it is not as bad as you are telling..Than i say..No not yet..But wen they are done with us..it is your turn.
I can see and tell with al the nice plans they have in store! Open your eyes!!!
It is happening..here also..We the fighters have already experience the control..the dictatur part of it!
We keep on fighting..never give up!
Holland..my country is not what it once was anymore...... :(

My hope is now also on Michael..We need someone who can speak for us..who they wil listen to!
We need the big BAM to make people aware and listen!
Ofcource i want Michael to take his time..I am not asking just for his come back bec it would make me feel better.
We need someone BIG!!!

Sorry for this long post..but i just want to let you know what is happening here also!
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 11:11:21 AM
Look at the economy how bad it is. People have  lost there homes there jobs there unemployment is runing out. Look at all the homeless people alot of them have children. Alot of company's have froze our wages. You go to the store to buy food and what ever else look at how high the prices are getting but yet these company's are getting richer as long as they are getting richer they don't care. There are alot of children going with out food because parents have lost there jobs and have no money to buy food it just makes me sick to see what is going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

January 24, 2010, 11:59:31 AM
It is the dumbing down of American citizens
It is the result of political correctness run amuck
Beware of the media bias

However, like all things this is also a conspiracy theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 09:51:53 AM
Hi guys, didn't want to start a thread for this but HLN just did a segment that the American Govt is planning on putting 'black boxes' in all vehicles due to the Toyota fiasco...the boxes will tell them how fast we drive, where we are/were and any car issues!!!  Here we go, I see more control heading our way!  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions