Why oh why have they hidden the video of THAT kiss between MJ and Tatiana during the Bad concert?

The only footage we have is this:

[youtube:2p44fgn3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr-CH4OXOKo&feature=related[/youtube:2p44fgn3]

So we know TV cameras were there and filmed the whole thing in Kansas.  So who has the footage and why is it being witheld?

I cant fathom it...  its as if MJ kissing a girl on stage is the worst thing anyone could see!   :lol:   Why is Michael or his people hiding it when all the fans want to see it!!!!!   I want to see it so i can see MJs reaction to it.. whether it really was a one way thing, if MJ really did bite his lip and if it was a full on snog that MJ went into full throttle.   :lol:   I want to see if MJ looked happy or annoyed.

Aargh.. anyone know why this footage has disappeared?

Tatiana talks of the kiss in this video:  I feel for her, she seems to have been deeply affected by her love for MJ and never seemed to get over it.  Unrequited love really does hurt.  Poor girl.

Look at the way he looks at her at 01:05!

[youtube:2p44fgn3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GjMhedYVAg&feature=related[/youtube:2p44fgn3]

[youtube:2p44fgn3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjNgx8xe3Nw[/youtube:2p44fgn3]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG..  i just found this.. Im getting nearer.  You can HEAR the kiss.

[youtube:2q01edvj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ITnvLzO4s[/youtube:2q01edvj]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This video blends the audio with the video we do have,... the kiss is DEFINITELY CUT OFF AND DELETED!

[youtube:1dit82c2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUFuWIu7u30[/youtube:1dit82c2]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

I didn't know anything about Tatiana before this forum.  Actually, the only time you see MJ kissing a girl is when he kissed Lisa Marie.  It is strange that they have  hid the kiss!! The only reason I can think of, and it is far-fetched, is that they did not want to offend his gay fans (remember the Bashir interview).  That remark has always puzzled me.  Does MJ have a big gay following?  I thought women were crazy about him.  Or maybe it was against his religion. But Tatiana says Katherine approved of her. She was invited to the private funeral. This is interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Someone has it and they are hiding it!!   See how good MJ and his people are at hiding things?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "liegi"
I didn't know anything about Tatiana before this forum.  Actually, the only time you see MJ kissing a girl is when he kissed Lisa Marie.  It is strange that they have  hid the kiss!! The only reason I can think of, and it is far-fetched, is that they did not want to offend his gay fans (remember the Bashir interview).  That remark has always puzzled me.  Does MJ have a big gay following?  I thought women were crazy about him.  Or maybe it was against his religion. But Tatiana says Katherine approved of her. She was invited to the private funeral. This is interesting.
That is not why they hid the kiss, they hid it because MJ and Tatiana liked each other but Michael never mixed buissness with pleasure he even said in moonwalk he didn't like when women would fall for him and become unprofessional, also michael had a crush on her and really liked her and his mother even tried to hook then up but she got kicked of the tour by Frankie for kissing him on stage because she became unprofessional her excuse was "he bit his lip as if to challenge me " honey he bites his lip all the time if that's what it meant then women would be kissing that man like crazy, anyways, she got kicked off the tour by Frankie because Frankie didn't want her being unprofessional, and he didn't want michael in a relationship at the time because he wanted Michael's focus on his music only.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

@Jacksongirl..  but why hide it now?  After all these years.  I want to see it.. i want to see if MJ looks like he is happy and if it is a one way kiss or a recipricated thing.  In the audio you can hear him chuckling as if he is happy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
@Jacksongirl..  but why hide it now?  After all these years.  I want to see it.. i want to see if MJ looks like he is happy and if it is a one way kiss or a recipricated thing.  In the audio you can hear him chuckling as if he is happy.
it has always been hidden lol they never showed it to the public, we've heard about it from Tatiana , but the video was never released they got rid of it right away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

I have the video from the performance.. its the first one i posted...  but the kiss is cut.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I have the video from the performance.. its the first one i posted...  but the kiss is cut.
yes thats what im trying to say it was cut out right away, because the management fired her and didnt want that getting out , because it was unprofessional. tatiana talks about it but you can never find it on dvd or any videos because they got rid of it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

:cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

That is not why they hid the kiss, they hid it because MJ and Tatiana liked each other but Michael never mixed buissness with pleasure he even said in moonwalk he didn't like when women would fall for him and become unprofessional, also michael had a crush on her and really liked her and his mother even tried to hook then up but she got kicked of the tour by Frankie for kissing him on stage because she became unprofessional her excuse was "he bit his lip as if to challenge me " honey he bites his lip all the time if that's what it meant then women would be kissing that man like crazy, anyways, she got kicked off the tour by Frankie because Frankie didn't want her being unprofessional, and he didn't want michael in a relationship at the time because he wanted Michael's focus on his music only.[/quote]
Thanks for explaining what happened. So they really liked each other! Tatiana came on too strong, spoiling her chances for a relationship (I remember her saying she wanted to change the routine a bit, that must have upset someone).  Well, that's too bad. She seemed to have genuinely liked him, even to this day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "liegi"
That is not why they hid the kiss, they hid it because MJ and Tatiana liked each other but Michael never mixed buissness with pleasure he even said in moonwalk he didn't like when women would fall for him and become unprofessional, also michael had a crush on her and really liked her and his mother even tried to hook then up but she got kicked of the tour by Frankie for kissing him on stage because she became unprofessional her excuse was "he bit his lip as if to challenge me " honey he bites his lip all the time if that's what it meant then women would be kissing that man like crazy, anyways, she got kicked off the tour by Frankie because Frankie didn't want her being unprofessional, and he didn't want michael in a relationship at the time because he wanted Michael's focus on his music only.
Thanks for explaining what happened. So they really liked each other! Tatiana came on too strong, spoiling her chances for a relationship (I remember her saying she wanted to change the routine a bit, that must have upset someone).  Well, that's too bad. She seemed to have genuinely liked him, even to this day.[/quote]
yes thats right she is still madly in love with him, but he simply didn;t mix the two, he liked her his mom even admitted he loved her but nothing happened because she was kicked off the tour for being unprofessional and then after that they lost touch. but his family really liked her and in my opinion i think shes ten times better than LMP no offense im not an LMP fan i think her personality stinks :P lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

I thought even MJ agreed with Tatiana being fired because he thought she was taking advantage of the trust he gave her. But IDK it was what I heard and maybe he chuckled because at the time he wasn't that comfrotable with a lot of things and that was more a nervous laugh??? We know that MJ in the time on the BAD tour wasn't the same that in the History tour, he was far more confident at the time he kissed LMP in public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jonnysgirldangerous"
I thought even MJ agreed with Tatiana being fired because he thought she was taking advantage of the trust he gave her. But IDK it was what I heard and maybe he chuckled because at the time he wasn't that comfrotable with a lot of things and that was more a nervous laugh??? We know that MJ in the time on the BAD tour wasn't the same that in the History tour, he was far more confident at the time he kissed LMP in public.
No he never said anything and he didn;t have much control over the situation, but he was sad to see her get fired cause he liked her, but he didn;t mix , if you were hired to be professional, then thats what he wanted to to remain, Michael didn;t like girls becoming unprofessional towards him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!