MissG

She got driven my her passion (an I understand her) but the impact for the business could have been devastating.

MJ was the golden single man,selling a lot...having a woman in public would make the company lose billions of dollars  ;)

The way Michael turned his head backwards when he got the kiss say a lot to me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MashMike

themjkiss i so agree with u, i admit the fact that MJ liked her cause she is very pretty, she seems to be a very nice girl and i like her very much but i think if MJ was really in love with her, he would not exclude her from his life, She herself has claimed that when she went to see Michael, she was not allowed and i'm sure that FD had not the right to dictate MJ what to do, Michael was the boss,it was him who was dictating Frank what to do, so i think if MJ really wanted Tatiana to stay, She wouldnt have bee fired, it seems it was MJ's decision to fire her, really sad, i would like them to be together, they would have made a perfect couple but it seems that MJ didn't share the same feelings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

liegi

Yet, she was invited to the funeral by Katherine. How do you explain that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just saw these recent posts and didn't read through most of them so this may have already been said. With respect to Tatiana, MJ doesn't speak of her specifically but girls in his shows, in general terms.   I've been reading the Rabbi Schmuley Tapes, which I resisted doing because I don't appreciate schmuley but a friend convinced me because lots of MJ's own words are documented and you can skip schmuley' s silly commentary.   The interviews aren't really disrespectful or encroaching on MJ's privacy.  Just insightful reading to me. The media sensationalized it with what they chose to highlight...

In essence, and I'm paraphrasing, MJ says he doesn't like "pushy" women and girls that throw themselves at him and demand all of his attention. He likes his freedom and a woman who would value that in him.  He didn't ask for the kiss, didn't know it was going to happen from what I've read elsewhere.
We know from other interviews that MJ appreciates and practices modesty and he intimates in the tapes that he has a hard time with people who are "clingy."
He says that he always picked the girl who would perform with him but if it became clingy, which was often the case, he would have someone on his team let the girl know because if he himself turned them away, it would hurt them too much.  I can understand that.  

Not having a lot of history about the other women in his shows and never hearing of other issues like Tatiana, I assume this comment was in large part about her.  I did read elsewhere that Mrs. Jackson liked Tatiana very, very much but this is not necessarily how MJ felt. Perhaps Mrs. Jackson felt sorry for Tatiana and invited her to the funeral. I don't know, he's never said he didn't like Tatiana,  but the comment that he'd have someone on his team "usher" a girl away from his shows, says alot about his feelings regarding girls like her,  imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i think a combination of several factors is the key here:

frank dileo is strictly business. he fired tatiana cuz he didn't want mike to be in a relationship that might have gotten public and it kinda did with that kiss. that's one more reason to cut it out, too. make ppl forget it happened. it was prob very obvious that this wasn't just a stage kiss but true romance going on. that would've prob did some 'damage' to mike's fame since so many female fans also meant a lot of money power. they didn't need that kinda outrage or possible money loss at the time and no risk for the tour to be jeopardized in any way. maybe frank also thought it would be 'inappropriate' for mike to be in a relationship with one of his dancers, presswise and all. just imagine the hype if they had made that public...frank was strictly into prevention of anything distracting the tour's success. businesswise it was prob the only thing to do, although terrible on the human side.

i also think it was mutual and they got carried away on stage. both of them. it's all visible in the shortfilm 'the way you make me feel' and tatiana also talks about the shooting and how mike was 'playing around' with her. chemistry galore, imo. everytime i watch that shortfilm, i can't help to think that they seem to be the perfect couple.  

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

MissG

I have the idea that MJ worked with people he knew he would not fall in love with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Here is a great blog on Tatiana's motives:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... comment-23

Poor Katherine just wanted to see her son portrayed in a different light for a change. I think Tatiana exaggerates Katherine's encouragement and consent for credibility. Michael wasn't some underage child with a school yard crush. Keep in mind that this is a man who has been married twice before. Obviously Frank didn't have the power to keep him from a going public with a commitment. In fact, both relationships/marriages didn't do much for his image nor did his fans loose sleep over them. She had first crack at him, and after the big revalation (the kiss), if he were interested in her she could've willingly left the tour so that they could've kept the relationship a HUGE secret for the sake of his image. He wasn't in love with her, he didn't trust her--and his intuition proved him right!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@2muchmjluv:

i deleted your other post with tatiana's link because it was the same thing twice. but the link doesn't seem to work. could you please edit and provide a working link?

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Here's my opinion on the whole thing (funny how we're still talking about this kiss so many years later  :lol:  )

I know a lot of people that have met Tatiana in person and everyone says she's very very sweet and extremely gorgeous! I don't doubt that, and I've heard Tatiana say that her and Michael were in love with each other and I thought they had a relationship but maybe they didn't...I think it's apparent that he had some sort of feelings for her and they had great chemistry, and although Michael probably liked the kiss, he is an extremely professional man and he didn't want that to get in the way of his career, especially at that moment because his life was his career in the 80s.

I know for a fact that Tatiana is still not over Michael, and I don't quite know what to make of this...I mean he obviously moved on...just because they have chemistry in that video, it doesn't mean much..Michael has chemistry with the girl in ALL of his videos! He had many relationships after Tati and was married twice and now has three children...while she never got married or had kids?... And on Tatis real facebook after his death she kept posting things like "Michael and I were true soul mates..We were always meant to be, evil people kept us apart...Michael was in love with me...We had real love, we were made for each other" etc, etc. So...idk. Even if he was in love with her, he definitely moved on. If he wanted her that bad he would have done something to be with her. I agree they made an extremely cute couple and if I met her ever I'm sure she'd be lovely and sweet...but the fact that she's still so clingy about Mike makes me iffy about her...

I didnt watch the videos of her ...I dont like to listen to her talk about Michael for some reason...Her side of the story doesn't seem like it'd be the most reliable.

In my opinion I just get jealous of any girl who gets to work/dance with him/KISS him!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

This thread makes me think about a comedy routine that Richard Pryor did.  I saw a little of it today on tv one.  He was talking about the fact that it was hard for him to commit himself to one woman.  He said he was the type of man that would like to be intimate with a female then when he get sick of her he kick her to the curb.  That was before he got married.  Maybe MJ just wasn't the type to hold a long term relationship.  He probably didn't have a desire for one since he was so busy and committed to his music and fans.  I think it would take a very special woman to be with a man of that fame.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I think it would take a very special woman to be with a man of that fame.

I completely 100% agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

COULD BE TATIANA BLANKET´S SECRET MOTHER???
(DON´T BE RUDE, PLEASE)
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

sweet1

Quote from: "missdanipyt"
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I think it would take a very special woman to be with a man of that fame.

I completely 100% agree.[/quote

I agree with both of you. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "CC"
COULD BE TATIANA BLANKET´S SECRET MOTHER???
(DON´T BE RUDE, PLEASE)
 :)

doubt it. I dont think Michael had anything to do with Tati after the 80s. Even if he did I highly doubt they were so close as to have a child together. Plus Tatiana doesnt seem like the type of person who'd be able to keep quiet about that sort of thing  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "missdanipyt"
Here's my opinion on the whole thing (funny how we're still talking about this kiss so many years later  :lol:  )

I know a lot of people that have met Tatiana in person and everyone says she's very very sweet and extremely gorgeous! I don't doubt that, and I've heard Tatiana say that her and Michael were in love with each other and I thought they had a relationship but maybe they didn't...I think it's apparent that he had some sort of feelings for her and they had great chemistry, and although Michael probably liked the kiss, he is an extremely professional man and he didn't want that to get in the way of his career, especially at that moment because his life was his career in the 80s.

I know for a fact that Tatiana is still not over Michael, and I don't quite know what to make of this...I mean he obviously moved on...just because they have chemistry in that video, it doesn't mean much..Michael has chemistry with the girl in ALL of his videos! He had many relationships after Tati and was married twice and now has three children...while she never got married or had kids?... And on Tatis real facebook after his death she kept posting things like "Michael and I were true soul mates..We were always meant to be, evil people kept us apart...Michael was in love with me...We had real love, we were made for each other" etc, etc. So...idk. Even if he was in love with her, he definitely moved on. If he wanted her that bad he would have done something to be with her. I agree they made an extremely cute couple and if I met her ever I'm sure she'd be lovely and sweet...but the fact that she's still so clingy about Mike makes me iffy about her...

I didnt watch the videos of her ...I dont like to listen to her talk about Michael for some reason...Her side of the story doesn't seem like it'd be the most reliable.

In my opinion I just get jealous of any girl who gets to work/dance with him/KISS him!  ;)

Yeah, I hear you but is she confusing "Love" with "Guilt"???? Also, there were supposedly several men that wanted her, why hadn't she married, had children or moved on? She didn't do him right. She promoted her book and insinuated that he may have been guilty of child molestation. That was during a very difficult time, and her words could have hurt his case. She was a credible source having worked with him and all. She seems kinda psychotic. Glad that he's hidden.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions