Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
She seems kinda psychotic. Glad that he's hidden.  :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

But yeah I agree, I'm pretty sure her and Mike were not meant to be. Despite what her and her fans say. No offence.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

MashMike

missdanipyt i so agree with u, on her real facebook page(i'm friends with her) she writes realy a lot of things about Michael, kinda:"Michael loved me, it was FD who made MJ fire me" she even once wrote that the "last days" of Michael's life he had talked a lot about Tatiana, about his feeling towards her, she says that she was informed about it by a family member, but i think it' s not true. I really feel sorry, she is a very sweet, cute and beautiful woman, i wish she loved somebody else, got  married and had kids but it seems to me that she is still in love with MJ and will never move on and it's obvious that they liked each other in TWYMMF but l really dont think that MJ was ever seriously in love with her, if he was things would have been differnt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

IMO, mama knows best and I believe that michael should've gave her a second chance. No offense to Michael and his fans, but that's why his ass is not married because he to naive and he messes with the wrong women
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

..i don't blame Tatiana...if I was on that stage I would have done the same :D ...who cares to be professional if you have in front Michael???? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bluepiggy"
IMO, mama knows best and I believe that michael should've gave her a second chance. No offense to Michael and his fans, but that's why his ass is not married because he to naive and he messes with the wrong women

Or maybe its the opposite.. he was too wise not to be married!  No woman was going to get his cash!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MashMike"
missdanipyt i so agree with u, on her real facebook page(i'm friends with her) she writes realy a lot of things about Michael, kinda:"Michael loved me, it was FD who made MJ fire me" she even once wrote that the "last days" of Michael's life he had talked a lot about Tatiana, about his feeling towards her, she says that she was informed about it by a family member, but i think it' s not true. I really feel sorry, she is a very sweet, cute and beautiful woman, i wish she loved somebody else, got  married and had kids but it seems to me that she is still in love with MJ and will never move on and it's obvious that they liked each other in TWYMMF but l really dont think that MJ was ever seriously in love with her, if he was things would have been differnt
But wht is wrong with that? atleast she's the only  woman who expresses her love to mj, not like slutty ass lisa marie bashing michael saying that michael never love her and when he alellegly died she started acting all goody goody. What a hypocrite, i don't know why michael surrounds himself with slutty women like Pam Anderson, now what the hell he was doing with her back in 2007? That's disgusting! You fans want to talk about a woman who loved with a man, but i dont want to talk about ugly ass bitches who was with michael.And excuse my language
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mmz"
..i don't blame Tatiana...if I was on that stage I would have done the same :D ...who cares to be professional if you have in front Michael???? :lol:
Exactly, she didnt know what was coming to her. Women whose in love with a men, do those kinds of things, I sure hell would've dont it too, I don't blame her she was in love and she still is, leave her alone
Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 03:38:47 PM by bluepiggy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

bluepiggy- well i think she deserves to have her own loving family, she is a very sweet and cute girl and it's time for her to be happy and to move on, i think there are a lot of girls who love MJ unconditionally but he chose wrong women but it's only his business, noone can dictate his heart what to do, it was not his fault that he fell in love with those women,peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

I see your point bluepiggy but like you say Tati couldnt help who she fell in love with, well Michael cant help who he falls in love with either, that doesnt make him naive. Every woman he's been with was not a slut or a bitch. What about Brooke Shields? They had a very sweet relationship. I think the reason Mike never got married is cuz its hard to find a woman that will truly love him for him and not use him for fame and money. I agree that Tati was caught up in the moment and its hard not to kiss Mike when youre up on stage like that but if she was really in love with him she should know better and have a little self control, she can kiss Mike once they're off stage. Maybe it was not love, maybe it was lust, then after she got fired it turned into love. You always want what you can't have. ;)
Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 03:47:34 PM by missdanipyt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

what is her facebook page?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "missdanipyt"
I see your point bluepiggy but like you say Tati couldnt help who she fell in love with, well Michael cant help who he falls in love with either, that doesnt make him naive. Every woman he's been with was not a slut or a bitch. What about Brooke Shields? They had a very sweet relationship. I think the reason Mike never got married is cuz its hard to find a woman that will truly love him for him and not use him for fame and money. I agree that Tati was caught up in the moment and its hard not to kiss Mike when youre up on stage like that but if she was really in love with him she should know better and have a little self control, she can kiss Mike once they're off stage. Maybe it was not love, maybe it was lust, then after she got fired it turned into love. You always want what you can't have. ;)
They never been in a relationship. Brook and Michael, it was just a  PR move, that's was it. And second they havent seen eachother in 20 years, she's another bitch who used michael. Self control? Who in the hell has self control when to comes to love, she has been expressing her love for michael since they met. And i dont think she just want the money, please, expressing her feelings towards michael for 25 years she wants money and fame? i dont think so! I think its more than that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bluepiggy"
Quote from: "missdanipyt"
They never been in a relationship. Brook and Michael, it was just a  PR move, that's was it. And second they havent seen eachother in 20 years, she's another bitch who used michael.
Michael and Tatiana havent seen each other in over 20 years either. And I never said she wanted to use him for money. I'm saying other women do and that's why it might be hard for him to find somebody. I don't think Lisa Marie wanted to use him for money either. But she had her own problems...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anways does anyone has her facebook page or her myspace page?
and is it true that she said michael said in his last days he has been thinnking about her and stuff like that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Michael made an announcement years ago where he mentioned he was looking for a woman ( pref.not a journalist  :lol: )

I am not awared of Michael´s love life but I am almost sure that he dated who he wanted when he wanted :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

what is the supposed relationship with micheal and pam anderson. this is a couple of times i have heard it mentioned here. i don't know if it is mentioned multiple times by one person or seperate people . what is the source of this information?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."