Quote from: "suspicious mind"
what is the supposed relationship with micheal and pam anderson. this is a couple of times i have heard it mentioned here. i don't know if it is mentioned multiple times by one person or seperate people . what is the source of this information?
There was just a really short period of time where it was going around various news sites/media/tabloids the usual. It was said that they were together and Pam was on the Ellen Degeneres show and she asked if she was seeing MJ and Pam said no they were just hanging out because Mike wanted her to be in one of his videos?? Idk go figure haha but it wasn't anything major.
It was said they were spotted together a couple times and they hung out a lot and talked because they had a lot in common, like they talked about their kids a lot, but I dont think i ever remember actually seeing any pictures of them together.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

suspicious mind

huh! wouldn't it be interesting if that could be a place where he could share a common every day moment with someone who perhaps at times might feel more like he does than anyone would think.  as for tatiana that sounds like a fish tale. the one that got away. ;) as for chemistry there may not have to be fire to have smoke. look at jennifer grey and patrick swayze in dirty dancing .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

huh! wouldn't it be interesting if that could be a place where he could share a common every day moment with someone who perhaps at times might feel more like he does than anyone would think.  as for tatiana that sounds like a fish tale. the one that got away. ;) as for chemistry there may not have to be fire to have smoke. look at jennifer grey and patrick swayze in dirty dancing .

Great example!!! Actually, there was more chemistry between MJ and Naomi Campbell (their hands were allllllll over each other in the video), and he appeared to L.O.V.E it. She didn't take it upon herself to make the first move and play tongue tag!!! He also kissed Iman in the RTT video--that was scripted. So, why fire her for a "scripted" kiss???? Wow!!! I guess the old cliche "It's a thin line between love and hate" holds truth because for Tatiana to be soooooo in love with him, it was easy for her to suggest that he could've molested a child and she also allowed her co-author to slander him as well. I can't say it enough: That's not love that she's feeling, it's regret and guilt. They'll usually go hand in hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"

Great example!!! Actually, there was more chemistry between MJ and Naomi Campbell (their hands were allllllll over each other in the video), and he appeared to L.O.V.E it. She didn't take it upon herself to make the first move and play tongue tag!!! He also kissed Iman in the RTT video--that was scripted. So, why fire her for a "scripted" kiss???? Wow!!! I guess the old cliche "It's a thin line between love and hate" holds truth because for Tatiana to be soooooo in love with him, it was easy for her to suggest that he could've molested a child and she also allowed her co-author to slander him as well. I can't say it enough: That's not love that she's feeling, it's regret and guilt. They'll usually go hand in hand.

I agree with you both!! very well said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

sweet1

Quote from: "missdanipyt"

I couldn't have said it better myself. However, I strongly believe that she needs to move on with her life after all of these years. I am sure MJ has forgiven her for everything. The problem seems to be that she is unable to forgive herself. That's what keeping bound in the past. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "sweet1"
Quote from: "missdanipyt"

I couldn't have said it better myself. However, I strongly believe that she needs to move on with her life after all of these years. I am sure MJ has forgiven her for everything. The problem seems to be that she is unable to forgive herself. That's what keeping bound in the past. Keep the Faith!

forgiveness.  interesting that you mention that. it just hit me earlier today that that might be a part of the message also.maybe thats why we are seeing him hire back people and including the family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

hope

It was in an interview that Katherine and Joe did before Michael "Died". Katherine is the one that said that Michael told her that he loved Tatianna, and would like to Marry her someday. Katherine seemed very pleased by it. I wouldnt have a clue where to find that interview now, but it has been since his "death" that I have seen it on you-tube. IMO, there has to be some truth to it cause she was called from the family when he "died" and she was also invited to the Forever Michael tribute. Also, sometimes when you fall in love with someone, you cant get over it. Tell me, if you heard Michael jackson was in love with you at one time, could you ever get over it and move on? I dont think I could.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hope"
It was in an interview that Katherine and Joe did before Michael "Died". Katherine is the one that said that Michael told her that he loved Tatianna, and would like to Marry her someday. Katherine seemed very pleased by it. I wouldnt have a clue where to find that interview now, but it has been since his "death" that I have seen it on you-tube. IMO, there has to be some truth to it cause she was called from the family when he "died" and she was also invited to the Forever Michael tribute. Also, sometimes when you fall in love with someone, you cant get over it. Tell me, if you heard Michael jackson was in love with you at one time, could you ever get over it and move on? I dont think I could.

I'm sorry but that is definitely something that I would need to hear them say to believe. Katherine could convince him of ANYTHING---and I mean anything. If he trusted her and his mother loved her he would've married her instead of Lisa Marie.....or Debbie Rowe. Forgiveness is one thing but trust is a virtue. To be with a man of MJ's status he would definitely have to feel as if he can trust you. She's the type that would've obviously kissed and told had it not worked out. Also, I read that she was not personally invited to the private memorial her manager worked that out.

Here is a really good blog about Tatiana and her motives. If the page doesn't take you directly to the blog, click "home" and get comfy. This is a very interesting read:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "hope"

if it's around someone here will sniff it out they are very good. :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I think also Michael was always in charge, didn't like to hurt people's feelings, all of the above.  But what I also think is that from the interview where he talks about Princess Diana, he clearly says she was the kind of woman he would want to marry. He wanted a woman with CLASS, self-control, regal bearing. Pretty and sex appeal wasn't the most important to Michael. Diana Ross also had a lot of class, and I know people won't agree Lisa Marie did, but I think she had a snooty class about her especially because she was Elvis' daughter. Elizabeth Taylor had class but she was too old, he knew, although he told Oprah he would have liked to marry her. That's why he couldn't love Debbie Rowe that way IMO. Michael always could have had many women, but he only wanted the top, the best in everything. He said once she would have to be rich so he'd know she wasn't after his money. Lisa was already wealthy, and he had to pay Debbie dearly in money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I think also Michael was always in charge, didn't like to hurt people's feelings, all of the above.  But what I also think is that from the interview where he talks about Princess Diana, he clearly says she was the kind of woman he would want to marry. He wanted a woman with CLASS, self-control, regal bearing. Pretty and sex appeal wasn't the most important to Michael. Diana Ross also had a lot of class, and I know people won't agree Lisa Marie did, but I think she had a snooty class about her especially because she was Elvis' daughter. Elizabeth Taylor had class but she was too old, he knew, although he told Oprah he would have liked to marry her. That's why he couldn't love Debbie Rowe that way IMO. Michael always could have had many women, but he only wanted the top, the best in everything. He said once she would have to be rich so he'd know she wasn't after his money. Lisa was already wealthy, and he had to pay Debbie dearly in money.

Yeah, I remember that interview. He and Lisa Marie clearly had alot of other things in common and they had known each other for a while. I also believe that he was an emotional wreck around that time, and they both married for the wrong reason. He clearly trusted her, 100%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions