Would MJJ deliberately distress fam. and fans?
January 23, 2010, 07:51:35 AM
No he would not. MJJ gave his music and dance for 40+ years-- devotees/fans gave him his fame and love/ respect in return. He loved them, they loved him all through 40+ years. After many years he decides to go back on stage in London's huge O2 arena .It would have been the first time his children would see him perform live. He very exitedly announces his come back to the world at the O2 press conf. MJJ' s following was over the moon with excitement. People from all over the world would have made the trip to London to see his performance. Crowds would have visited London. Fans happy, family happy and his children very proud. So far so good.

All of a sudden he dies a highly suspicious death, immediatly filled with contrary information, confusion and deep sorrow for everyone. And he did this to his family, friends and fans? For what reason? To open our eyes, to wake us up because he knew a lot of things we weren't all that well informed about? You read some of his lyrics and when you have lived a little longer you know what dangers he was aware of. He was also very clear about the significance of loving parenthood and so many other world problems.

In my opinion, cut short: MJJ was already aware that his life and that of his children was in danger. Maybe that is why he chose London? However, after the O2 announcement something must have gone terribly wrong. Wrong for him and hence also for the crowd that would come to see him. He had to die to avert a major castastrophe for him, the crowd and London. Just cancelling the concerts and hide apparently would not have averted this castastrophe--he had to die--.. Whilst his time was running out and others had to organize his 'death hoax', he decided to make the film T.I.I. so his fans would not be left empty handed. This movie consists of only a few rehearsals cut into pieces. Some shots muts have been filmed in a studio because the stage of the Staples Center is not that huge! (I will not go into the doubles matter) Everyone is dressed in rehearsal clothes, probably because the 'real clothes' weren't  ready yet. MJJ wears the same trousers in almost most of the shots.

As MJJ is an American citizen the F.B.I. must have been involved in the organization of his 'death' and escape into safety. They had little time and the investigators of his death hoax discovered all that was not organized all that thorough--to say the least--. The American F.B.I. would not look so good in the eyes of the world, if they let the biggest Star in the world and a great humanitarian be killed, knowing his life was in danger! Maybe the secret part of their report on MJJ was about that danger? From whoever that real threat came , they are being dealt with one way or the other. Until that job is finished MJJ will stay well hidden. It will not take years, that would not look too good for the F.B.I. When they will put MJJ's traffic light on GREEN, MJJ will move forward and....yes BAM he'll be back and explain what happened between the O2 conference and June 25th. 2009. But distress his family and beloved fans in this way, just because he wants to deliver messages, although his messages are of the utmost importance, no, I for one, cannot believe that of such a honorable man , hence my theory.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yep, I believe your theory way before I would believe he did this just to get his messages across.  I think he was smart enough to do that while staying alive.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Lou

Your theory is really plausible. I've always thought that if the hoax theory is true, that must be something very serious behind it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Yep, I believe your theory way before I would believe he did this just to get his messages across.  I think he was smart enough to do that while staying alive.  ;)
@iloveUMoreMJ
Thank  you letting me know that you too have thought of this scenario. When such a Star comes to London, attracting international crowds there must be a tight security, specially because Michael Jackson must have let the F.B.I. known he had received some really dangerous threats that endangered his life and that of his childen, and I don't mean the ones from crazy induviduals! Can you imagine the Mayor of London and the U.K. Prime Minister telling the F.B.I. and maybe mr. Obama, to take care of matters concerning their V.I.P. Star once and for all, because they did not look forward to more bombings in London by God only knows what highly dangerous group! Maybe we will never hear from which group such a serious threat came, should my theory be just a little bit reality. To me the most important thing is, that they just got him away in time. And this honorable Star just had little time to leave us his film-present of an "..unfinished  great adventure that would have taken us to places we had never been...". The U.K. has now increased their security status, coincidence or has this 'dangerous group' learned about the hoax and they are 'rather p*ssed off'? This must have been a big issue and they probably handled it in a big way and that won't take another year! But that is just my theory, just my thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

This theory sounds very plausible!  At the beginning of this, I thought about the theory that Michael wanted to take revenge on the media with this to proof, that he's not "Wacko Jacko" and the he can do a lot more then the media thought.  So he left messages, hints and clues for his fans to let them know he's okay. ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

the arabian nights

i dont really know about this media revenge thing, the best way to get revenge is not to fed into it, to get on - make the next big hit song or earn lots of money they are only jealous - surely.

mikes whole life was media, he could handle it, and i am sure he knows how to work it, but its a double edge sword, and a pet you can't tame.

i cant see it, what would he gain from the revenge?

he is the one who is the prisoner (in a sense)

just thinking out loud. x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i dont really know about this media revenge thing, the best way to get revenge is not to fed into it, to get on - make the next big hit song or earn lots of money they are only jealous - surely.

mikes whole life was media, he could handle it, and i am sure he knows how to work it, but its a double edge sword, and a pet you can't tame.

i cant see it, what would he gain from the revenge?

he is the one who is the prisoner (in a sense)

just thinking out loud. x

yep right, that's why I deleted this thought very quick, hehe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

I miss him.. i also think the question  "Would MJ deliberately take Propofol to sleep.. knowing how dangerous it is, knowing that he could die when he has three children and a World that loves him."

Would he take the risk of taking high risk drugs outside of a clinical setting to treat insomnia???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I miss him.. i also think the question  "Would MJ deliberately take Propofol to sleep.. knowing how dangerous it is, knowing that he could die when he has three children and a World that loves him."

Would he take the risk of taking high risk drugs outside of a clinical setting to treat insomnia???
d

As far as what we all know about Michael Jackson, the man and daddy: you are probably very right. He would never endanger his life, I think we may trust that and we all know he was very into health food. Insomnia can drive a person into extreme stress. You need a friendly person around that calmes your mind and you need a doctor you can trust, really trust. You put your problem into the hands of a doctor because a patient is often not a doctor. I think it would sadden all that love and admire Michael Jackson, if they would learn that Michael had doctor(s) that did not think of any other treatment than dangerous medication. Any fan would have done a better job and without asking for an astronomical salary!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IMO  it's the only plausibel theory to follow if you really believe MJ is not dead.
I agree wholeheartidly with you that it's not for a message or revenge on the media etc
the ONLY way to get so many people ranging from police to coroner to hospital staff to
cemetary to go along with any of this, is if they were FORCED to go along with it , i mean
governementally forced , meaning that it was of huge nescessity , that otherwise the consequences were going to be HUGE, otherwise i just don't see it happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions