I made a very special gift to my brothers and sisters for Christmas.  They knew how i felt about Michael all my life.  This is what i gave them

My dearest Michael
Michael I’m a just a little girl.  I hear this beautiful music sing by a man with a voice like an angel.  I hear people saying it’s Michael Jackson.  I think I like this guy.  Michael I’m a teenager, and I’m madly in love with you.  I want to marry you one day.  My family thinks I’m crazy, but I’m not.  Why is it wrong to be in love with you.  You are the most loving adoring person I’ve ever known.  Michael I’m a grown up woman now.  I’m not in love with you anymore, but now I love you with all of my heart.  I want to be there for you.  To comfort you, to hold you and care for you.  I’m crazy about you as The King of Pop, but I care more for Michael Jackson the Human being, because you’re beautiful, you’re wonderful, incredible and I love you so.  Each moment having you in my life is simply wonderful.  I’m trusting God to make it possible for me to meet you one day.  I know He’s gonna do it for me. Michael it’s Oct 06th 1997.  I’m on my way to Green Point stadium to see you.  I’m so excited. I finally get to see my hero.  I love you so much Michael.  Thank you God for this moment. Michael it’s June 25th 2009.  I just heard a news report that Farrah Faccet died.  God what will I do if one day I turn on the tv and the headlines would be:  “Michael Jackson died”.  I don’t wanna think about it.  I’m going to bed for a peaceful night.  Michael it’s the next morning, and I’m waken by the tragic news that my worst nightmare came true.  The headlines on every tv station:  Michael Jackson died at the age of 50”.  This can’t be happening.  No, it can’t be my Michael.  They are taking your body out of the helicopter.  This is too much for me.  I’m walking to my room and I start crying.  Why God?, why?  I look in the mirror and something just crack inside of my.  My life ends too.  I never felt so much pain.  God how can you do this to me.  How could you take Michael away from me.  I need him in my life.  All I ever wanted was to meet Michael, to be part of his life.  I trusted you for this Lord.  Why did you take Michael away?  He  still had so much to live for.  I can’t accept this.  I won’t accept this.  My hopes, my dreams is gone with Michael.  Everything that I lived for. I sometimes wish i rather hated you instead, than i would have been so easy to accept your death, but one cannot help but love you.  Love is written all over your face.

Michael it’s 2 days after I heard the tragic news.  I can’t go on like this.  How will I ever be able to go on with my life.  How do I do that.  I walk into my room, and I realize that the one person who I’m blaming for this, God, is the only person that can help me over come this tragedy in my life.  God I will accept this, I just need your assurance that you saved Michael’s soul.  It’s the next morning Michael, and God gave me my answer.  I know you’re safe in Heaven. Michael, now I’m sitting here.  Another day has gone and I’m still all alone.  How could this be that you’re not here with me.  You never said good bye.  Someone please tell me why.  Did you have to go and leave my world so cold?  Everyday is sit and ask myself why this happened, than you whisper in my ear and say: “You are not alone.  I’m here with you. Though we are far apart, you are always in my heart”. Yes Michael you are always in my heart.  It still feels if I’m dreaming.  It can’t be real. You are not here with me, still I can feel you near to me.  Now the sun comes up on this good morning.  Swifting shadows a song bird sings.  And if these word’s could bring you back to me, I’d do anything.  Will you be my shoulder when I feel alone.  With your tender touch that I long for.  Somebody once said that time heal all wounds, but Michael who can really tell, when it still hurts so much everyday.  My life may be crumbling down and the sun may refuse to shine, but when I say I love you, Michael you got to know that it’s for all time. Now the moon shines down on this bright evening.  I wish you were here with me.  I will go anywhere, just as long as you are there.
But I guess we can’t always get what we want.  God have better plans for all of us.  

Now Christmas time has come.  How do I celebrate it when you’re not here with us.  But I know in my heart, that you are safe in Heaven, where you belong, cause you are an angel.  My angel.  I  have to move on, but I can’t.  I don’t wanna walk away from you Michael.  See I just can’t find the right things to say. I try but all my pain gets in the way.  Should I get down on my knees and pray.  How can I stop losing you.  How am I suppose to understand, when there’s nothing left to do but walk away.  I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time, but it’s been so long.  Now all I do is cry.  The pain gets stronger everyday.  You are gone and I have to let you go my love, but even though I had to let you go, I will always, always love you.  Even when I’m old an grey, I will love you more and more each day.  
You are the love of my life.
I love you now, and forever

Rest in Peace my love.  You deserve it.  You’re work is done on earth.  God needed you more.  That’s why He called you Home.  I can’t wait to see you in Heaven one day.  It’s wasn’t meant for us to meet on earth, but one day we will be together forever.

It was the afternoon of June 25th 2009.  God decided to take a walk through the garden of the Jackson Family.  He wanted to pick a rose for His Home.  He picked to most beautiful and perfect rose in that garden;
Michael Joseph Jackson

Aside all of this that i accepted that you are no longer with us, and know you will come back.  and than you will say:  I'M ALIVE AND I'M HERE FOREVER.  THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions