Sangre

Re: TMZ: TS = Tom Messerau
June 27, 2010, 03:04:44 AM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Quote from: "Sternschen87"
For me TS quoted it, as if he wants us to give a hint, that he himself is an attorney....

and when I saw this on TMZ... I thought ....hmmmmmm :?:

Didn't MJ have more than one attorney representating him besides Tom? Just asking? Correct me if I am wrong.

There were tons of other lawyer. Inside the courtroom there were Tom Mesereau, Robert Sanger and Tom's law firm partner Susan Yu. But 'behind the scenes' Tom's friends (who are also attorneys) helped with the case and searched info etc. You can read about the case in Mesereau and Yu site.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

June 27, 2010, 09:32:15 AM
i like mr. tom. mez..... i do feel that he is a GOOD man not only good attorney!  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 10:10:07 AM
I suppose it could be a play on words.  Tom S sounds like Tom Mez as in Tom Messerau, and that's then shortend to TS.  Then again, didn't someone say they knew who TS was and it wasn't a HE?   Anyway, whatever TS's identity, the most important thing is the message he/she is bringing us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jill

June 27, 2010, 10:40:49 AM
I have also suspected that TS was Tom Messerau.  I have my doubts for other reasons.  We will just have to wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 27, 2010, 10:58:35 AM
i may be talking crazy again but i'm guessing the last thing that would be good is for meesserau to be involved in this directly as he is going to be important later on. like i said just my crazy little idea :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal