why did the kids stop crying
January 22, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
latoya said the kids stop crying once they saw their daddy at the hopsital she said it was strange i think they stop crying cause they saw that their daddy was alright also it has been said dr murray called for prince at the home all those adults at home why the child maybe mj had already explain to prince early what was going down so he was just letting him know let the show begin what do you guys think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: why did the kids stop crying
January 22, 2010, 06:23:09 PM
Yeah I kind get that feeling that if this is a hoax that Prince and Paris were prepared to know that their dad would be leaving but for a good reason.  I also rememeber hearing that MJ actually had a talk with Paris and he told her not to be mad if something were to happen to him.  I also heard that MJ was saying goodbye to a lot of people before the passing on the 25th of June.  Another thing that makes me think MJ was preparing for this because I also saw somewhere that he actually met with Andre Crouch who is the choir leader for the choir that sang at his memorial two weeks prior.  So they probably were prepared except blanket who's to young to understand everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 06:27:12 PM
What i think about the things Latoya says..as is said in my country: " Everytime she open her mouth bread put up"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

January 22, 2010, 07:47:52 PM
Quote from: "anwell"
latoya said the kids stop crying once they saw their daddy at the hopsital she said it was strange i think they stop crying cause they saw that their daddy was alright also it has been said dr murray called for prince at the home all those adults at home why the child maybe mj had already explain to prince early what was going down so he was just letting him know let the show begin what do you guys think?
wait what?...those words came out of her mouth saying they stopped crying because they saw there daddy was alright??...umm...like at the funeral for my great granny i was calm and collected when the casket was open...but when they closed it...i started going crazy!!! i didnt want them to close it because i knew it was the last time i would see her...they opened it again and i was collected...and then they closed it AGAIN!!! and i started going hysterical AGAIN!!! they were very weird...SO hmmm...maybe it could calm them a bit who knows ppl react in different ways...like some ppl cried when they had her casket opened but ppl like me cried when they closed it...like that was it, its finished ugh i hate thinking abot it...just saying different things....but hm strange how she said because they knew he was "alright" like oh daddy really not dead what the heck...hmmm...do u have a link where you got that info please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 08:04:57 PM
she said they crying and said they wanted to see their daddy so took them to see him and she said they instantly became calm im saying reading between the lines we dont know what happen in thar room all i do is they was crying hysterically according to latoya before they saw their daddy but after the saw him "dead" they became very calm all of them i just find that strange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 08:09:18 PM
she said they crying and said they wanted to see their daddy so took them to see him and she said they instantly became calm im saying reading between the lines we dont know what happen in thar room all i do is they was crying hysterically according to latoya before they saw their daddy but after the saw him "dead" they became very calm all of them i just find that strange
oh ok well then nvm lol...just like my story i was calm at the funeral with the casket open but hysterical when it was closed...but ummm i never saw her dead at the hospital...thats a different setting and i didnt want to see her on the table...plus they tore her clothes off trying to do cpr and get her going again...hmmm...strange how they were able to take seeing him ther dead on the table... but who knows ppl react differently eerrr...just thinking about seeing someone close to me that i dearly love dead on the hospital table gives me the creeps eeeshh!!! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 08:17:28 PM
it was on a interview latoya gave barbara walters on 20/20
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 08:20:41 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Yeah I kind get that feeling that if this is a hoax that Prince and Paris were prepared to know that their dad would be leaving but for a good reason.  I also rememeber hearing that MJ actually had a talk with Paris and he told her not to be mad if something were to happen to him.  I also heard that MJ was saying goodbye to a lot of people before the passing on the 25th of June.  Another thing that makes me think MJ was preparing for this because I also saw somewhere that he actually met with Andre Crouch who is the choir leader for the choir that sang at his memorial two weeks prior.  So they probably were prepared except blanket who's to young to understand everything.

Actually MJ met with Andre and his sister twice a few weeks before he died. Andre down played the two meetings, but why would MJ meet with him two times to talk about doing a song together when he was weeks away from  the biggest show in his life?  I think MJ asked him to prepare him for something he was about to do (hoax) and MJ wanted to make sure he would have the foregiveness of God.  A person would have to be saved twice to pull off this hoax and that is just what I think MJ did. No other reason for him to meet with him at that time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

January 22, 2010, 08:34:07 PM
Hmmm, I remember LaToya saying that, but she has ALSO said a few times that Prince only cried once...and that was when she took them in to see their daddy at the hospital. I remember that contradiction very well, but I cant find it...I'll keep looking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 09:00:56 PM
This whole Big thing is very starnge because its the BIGGEST HOAX IN HISTORY . ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 02:24:16 AM
Quote from: "foreverking"
Quote from: "msteetee34"

Actually MJ met with Andre and his sister twice a few weeks before he died. Andre down played the two meetings, but why would MJ meet with him two times to talk about doing a song together when he was weeks away from  the biggest show in his life?  I think MJ asked him to prepare him for something he was about to do (hoax) and MJ wanted to make sure he would have the foregiveness of God.  A person would have to be saved twice to pull off this hoax and that is just what I think MJ did. No other reason for him to meet with him at that time.

Oh I didn't know he met Andre's sister too.  So Andre tried to play it down about the meetings?  I definitely don't think it's just a coincidence that they met a few weeks before his death.  That is a red flag right there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 03:33:59 AM
If you want to know about all the findings at the memorial and all the inof just after the death you only need to click on the MJHD archive at the top of the screen and there you will find a wonderful amount of info  and research that was done immediatley following the "death"

There is ino there about the children and our reactions as to what we saw just days after the supposide death and it can be quite informative as it was done and observations were made by members just days after.... not months. This original forum is a goldmine of information as all the things you are discussing as newer members has been discussed by members of the original site and only weeks or days after not months. We watched the news commented. We watched the memorial and commented as we were watching, We watched the daily information at that time and commented, we watched the burial and commented. We were there daily, New members need to see what we saw and heard then and disect and comment with fresh eyes for us. You can see thingds now that perhaps we did not see at the time and that is the purpose of the archives of the original MJHD

I cannot stress enough to all of the new members how much research has already been done and every post I have seen in the last weeks has already been discussed and disected before so you may find some very very useful info by going on the MJHD archive site and you will see the info with eyes that were just viewing all the things that were going on back then at the time they were really going on. Not 7 months later.

I have been watching the site and the comments and there is more and more info coming up from new members who are jsut now discovering some old info. That is great but looking back will give you so much more insight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

January 23, 2010, 08:23:41 AM
they were obviously upset like whats happened then saw him and were fine i understand it cos he was alive and well with them i saw a pic of paris with her head down with her hand on it that might of been on way to hospital the i saw one with her waving out the back of a car that could have been on way back from hospital?? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

January 23, 2010, 08:31:51 AM
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
they were obviously upset like whats happened then saw him and were fine i understand it cos he was alive and well with them i saw a pic of paris with her head down with her hand on it that might of been on way to hospital the i saw one with her waving out the back of a car that could have been on way back from hospital?? :)

I canĀ“t imagine that he did not tell them before going to hospital that he is faking it. HIS kids have to know about the hoax before it really happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

January 23, 2010, 10:06:49 AM
Hi, I agree it sounds strange. One would expect that they cried even more, after seeing their father's dead body. I feel sad only imagining the scene. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions