Marlon wearing same outfit before/after MJ died
January 22, 2010, 05:59:13 PM
I watched the first and second episodes of the Jackson Dynasty again and I noticed something kind of weird.  In the first episode the Jacksons go to a dance studio and they rehearse some dance moves with the female choreographer.  Anyway Marlon is wearing a dark jogging suit with srtipes down the side and a FBI hat while praticing then I noticed after he was done practicing he looked up to the sky.  Now everything in the first episode is suppose to be prior to MJ's death right?  :?:  Well on the second episode where they deal with the aftermath of MJ's death Marlon was talking about how he was approached at the airport about his brother passing.  Well they showed footage of him at the airport when this happened and he was wearing the same exact outfit as in the first episode before MJ died.  I don't know if this is something to look into.  It was just an observation.  I don't know if the show mixes footage from before and after MJ's death or maybe Marlon was just wearing the exact same outfit but that stood out to me.
There's also a quote that was interesting in the second episode that he made when he was eating lunch with Tito and Jackie and they were being filmed ny the paparazzi.  He said that this is something that you have to deal with in this business if you don't like it there's the exit door so you can get out.  Maybe MJ took the exit door out.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I saw that to I thought I must be trippin but it seems all of them had on the same outfits in the first and second episode
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe the whole saga was filmed during one day??? LOL

(Like This Is It...  ;)  )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

mehere

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Maybe the whole saga was filmed during one day??? LOL

(Like This Is It...  ;)  )

More like one week.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

he wore that outfit "2 days" after mj died also, IMO all that stuff that was "pre" death was not and mj was there for all of that :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

and of course we have the FBI hat again hmmm what does Marlon really do? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

Its  called editing or maybe Marlon like his seat suit enough to wear it twice,lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "word"
Its  called editing or maybe Marlon like his seat suit enough to wear it twice,lol.

Wow you got jokes huh?lol not.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

Quote from: "msteetee34"

I can feel anyway I want,and I can make jokes to lighten the mood,if you don't like it,don't read my posts.However( not lol),since you have so much to say tell me where Michael is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can feel anyway I want,and I can make jokes to lighten the mood,if you don't like it,don't read my posts.However( not lol),since you have so much to say tell me where Michael is.

Good for you.  I really could care less what you think to be honest.  I said something because you responded to my post.  Yeah I do have a lot to say and I will continue to say it.  I read what ever post I want to.  Anyway you're not even worth arguing with.  Grow up end of discussion for me.  This site is not about acting ignorant and being rude for no reason.  You're making yourself look bad to everyone else on here by trying to start conflicts on here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

Good for you.  I really could care less what you think to be honest.  I said something because you responded to my post.  Yeah I do have a lot to say and I will continue to say it.  I read what ever post I want to.  Anyway you're not even worth arguing with.  Grow up end of discussion for me.  This site is not about acting ignorant and being rude for no reason.  You're making yourself look bad to everyone else on here by trying to start conflicts on here.

I'm not the only one on here cracking jokes but you're singling me out.You need to take a chill pill because it aint even that serious,I too will say what I want ,no one is trying to cause a problem by joking on this post.Obviuosly you do care about what I think or feel since you keep responding.Where is the conflict,you're the one making something out of nothing over how many times people wear their clothes.Since you have all that mouth go apply it to finding Michael,since you believe he's alive based on how many times Marlon wears his sweat suit clothes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not the only one on here cracking jokes but you're singling me out.You need to take a chill pill because it aint even that serious,I too will say what I want ,no one is trying to cause a problem by joking on this post.Obviuosly you do care about what I think or feel since you keep responding.Where is the conflict,you're the one making something out of nothing over how many times people wear their clothes.Since you have all that mouth go apply it to finding Michael,since you believe he's alive based on how many times Marlon wears his sweat suit clothes.

Yeah okay whatever, I'm done so if you post another comment your the one who has the issues because you keep responding.  Just let it go be done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "misha86"
he wore that outfit "2 days" after mj died also, IMO all that stuff that was "pre" death was not and mj was there for all of that :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
the lady says on the vid  "hows in the back seat?" where they collecting mike from the house?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions