OMG thank you for posting that...i keep telling people they have found a cure...they just make too much money on the chemotherapy to even state it!!! I also think they CREATE SOME OF THESE ILNESSES. I think they created the H1N1 to scare everyone and then only ONE YEAR LATER they are like HEY WE HAVE A CURE!!! BS!!! I find it strange how they can come up with a "CURE" in less then a year with a whole new strand of virus and they have been studying cancer for years BS!!!! I think they money that everyone is donating to find a cure for cancer??? How does money help find cures for cancer i dont get it?? at all!! The gov is money hungry and something is going behind the scenes...
I tell my mom DO NOT GET THE SWINE VACCINE!!!! I NEVER TAKE MEDICINE!!! not even a small TYLENOL i have always believed that meds just make your immune system weaker!! When you get sick and overcome it your body will now know what to expect and will be able to detect it and cure it before anything happens the next time around (this is so hard to explain) But if you take medicine and dont let the cold run its course your body wont recognize it and you will continue to get sick!!! your immune system gets weaker with medicine!!! That is my honest opinion!!! My mom cant stand me when i refused to take medicine when i was younger...but now look at me...i NEVER get sick...I dont even know the last time i got ill. actually yeah the last time i got sick was when i went OUT TO EAT AND GOT FOOD POISONING...but my body recovered so quickly it was amazing. DO NOT TAKE ANY meds what so ever!!!
You think you need your medicine for certain illnesses well you dont!! its all in your head...my mom is now on soooo much meds THAT HER DOCTORS GAVE HER and she has not gotten any better only WORSE...it only started with a lump on her hip and they gave her meds for pain...now her list goes like this...she has bad heart, liver, kidney, High blood pressure, depression, osteo arthritis, 2 blown discs in her back, bipolar, and now there is something wrong with her blood that no one can figure out!! she has to get her blood drawn once a month because its EXTREMELY THICK!!! it takes hours to draw blood because it clots almost immediately!!! growing up witnessing all this makes me HIGHLY against ANY KIND OF MEDICINE OUT THERE...IT ONLY MAKES THINGS MORE WORSE IN THE LONG RUN!!!!
Please respect your body be healthy and get adequate exercise and your IMMUNE SYSTEM WILL FIGHT WHAT IT NEEDS TO FIGHT OFF!!!!
the NWO is behind everything and you need to not be afraid you just need to be aware and not personally fight them...you fight them by taking care of yourself and listen to yourself on what you think is right! Dont listen to some stranger just because they have a degree or because they are higher in the latter...Its ALL SO CLEAR TO ME NOW...THE NWO MADE THAT TERROR THREAT RISE TO STRIKE FEAR IN THE PEOPLE!!! MORE FEAR MEANS MORE POWER!!! THE UK ARE NOW LOOKING FOR WHAT TO DO NOW...THEY ARE GOING TO BE CLUED TO THE TV NOW TO SEE WHAT TO DO NEXT...
sorry babbling on and on i feel so strongly for this now and its so clear to me now...but please people you need to take it into consideration that this is very where possible...
MICHAEL KNEW ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING...THATS WHY HE WENT TO AN ALL ORGANIC DIET :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Oh, an especific threat from now ahead?
Didn´t know!
Please post some clue to read further.
If it wasn´t because it´s horrible, this would be some kind of funny to follow.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
there is the link to the thread...follow and enjoy but no smart remarks...if you dont believe it then there is no need to follow :) enjoy take a look heehee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

AND DO NOT FORGET.....THERE ARE MILLLIONS OF ...US..........ONLY THOUSANDS OF THEM.........WE CAN STAND UP AND SAY .....NO......IFEEL SURE THAT WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING......BUT HOW????   WHAT????   WE NEED HELP........DOES ANYONE AGREE????    XXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are no terrorists. All is a conspiracy to justify unfairs wars and to manipulate people. Divide and rule.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

MJLover1990

Quote from: "Cameron"
There are no terrorists. All is a conspiracy to justify unfairs wars and to manipulate people. Divide and rule.

Exactly!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do you remember when Fox News had the terror threat level permanently on screen? I remember seeing a comedy spoof show where they had the banner on screen saying "keeping America scared".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I want to add that these people are capable of killing their own citizens so if a real attack occurs you know who to blame. The 9/11 is the best example of their crazyness, the bomb attacks in Madrid and London too. I don't want to scare people it is their job by raising false alerts like this nigerian terrorist who has not managed to explode a plane. They create fear and problems in order to cut more of our liberties. The new thing they want to add in airports after this false flag attack is scanners that can see your body as if you were naked. In fact they can see you naked. Add the radiation you get each time you take the plane ! The worse is that it doesn't seem to bother people that much. I really don't understand. To have more of this so-called security I would personnaly not accept to cut any of my liberties.
The NWO create problems and wait that the people desperetaly ask for a solution. Then they impose their solution and people just accept it because they just beg for it. Their agenda is well planned and they are in advance from us.
New technologies are hidden from the public eye and we can expect that they have a high technology knowledge we are not aware of. Like this HAARP thing which is surely just the top of the iceberg thrown to have the conspirationnists occupied.
I'm sure many diseases can be cured, hunger can be erased, pollution disappear but this is not what they want. I'm just so sick to know that people are still starving to death and that nothing is done. This wonderful planet has the capacity to feed everyone of us ! But these devilish people have another agenda.

God Bless You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

somekindofsign

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Oh, an especific threat from now ahead?
Didn´t know!
Please post some clue to read further.
If it wasn´t because it´s horrible, this would be some kind of funny to follow.
there is the link to the thread...follow and enjoy but no smart remarks...if you dont believe it then there is no need to follow :) enjoy take a look heehee

Thanks "i_need YoU" for the link. Unfortunatelly, this is not a new threat for us in Europe where the Codex is effective a while ago. This allows substances such as aspartame being declared not only legal but also totally save, which means manufacturers don´t even have to say how much of it they put on the products... just a coffee spoon of it can kill a dog... It was to be declared dangerous in the begining, but Rumsfeld pressed and the person to decide was replaced.
You can google that Hugo Chavez have forbbiden diet coke and things like that in Venezuela, obviously, here in Europe, news just don´t explain the reason why.
Anyway, Codex is not a big deal if we think the fact that they poisson water with fluor.
Don´t buy bottled, it´s the same thing...

About the flu, some friends and I, we were fighting hardly against desinformation, and my friend Alice produced this interview which, IMO is the best document about the whole thing. It also explain why a vaccine directly to your blood doesn´t cause your inmune system to be ready, quite opposite, it makes it reacts against your own system.
Please, watch it in spare time, it explains it all much better than I do:
BELL TOLLING for the Swine Flu (ENGLISH subtitled):
(It´s also at Youtube)
You can also see Jane Burgermeister interview in youtube, and how she have sued WHO and the corporations about Baxter vaccine stuff contaminated with alive bird flu.

For information about vaccines in general:
Vaccination - The Hidden Truth

Our new threat here in Europe is the Lisbon Treaty. A winding version of the European Constitution we rejected. It was taken to referendum in Ireland, that way we stopped it. The referendum said NO, we don´t want it, we have our Constitutions which we have already fighten for. What did they do? Repeating this referendum to check if they had conviced people yet. What kind of referendum is that being repeated till it´s positive? It happenned during the flu smoke curtain... they succeded this time. So from now we have this winding Treaty nobody knows (as it was made winding and long on purpose and presented to congresists without time enough to read it, more that 1000 pages to read in one night). This Treaty mainly says that as they go making European rules, they go invalidating national Constitutions rules. In Europe nobody matters about EU rules in everyday life, so they are killing step by step our Constitutions and people don´t even realize it. They even shell us on the news that nobody cares about European elections, so people buy it and they don´t care about it. Incredible!

About UK Alert, it´s being news all around Europe, like saying "Stay alert all of us".

We´re being beaten every way...
So just what you all say... fight with knowledge.
The day when everybody laughs at them will be great.
But I doubt we get it in one generation, son educate your children,
let them live childhood, but try to find balance with awareness.
Show them to think and doubt...

Thank you all for all this interesting thoughts, this is a very nice forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I dont think there is really that much to be worried about currently, we have been at this Terror Alert level before, it just means be aware but the media hype it up.

Im in the UK a couple of hours from London.

You just have to keep aware of packages left unattended and similar things so I think we will be fine (crosses fingers) there is nothing worse than fear itself. :?

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
I dont think there is really that much to be worried about currently, we have been at this Terror Alert level before, it just means be aware but the media hype it up.

Im in the UK a couple of hours from London.

You just have to keep aware of packages left unattended and similar things so I think we will be fine (crosses fingers) there is nothing worse than fear itself. :?

:roll:
Exactly i have just come back from london was there yesterday to see Avatar and in the mainline stations  they were saying to look out for unattended packages  bags etc i was not to worried till I got home and looked on here by the way I know somebody who  has a son in the met in security and I asked if there had been a threat to the 02  as it would have been awfull to hit that when Michael was there and she went very quiet and said where did you get that from I just said  looking on the internet she said if people knew the truth they would be very scared and would not want to go out she is not allowed to talk but she seemed surprised i mentioned the 02
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign, I agree with you in regards to the EU Constitution and referendums. It is a farce when an indidivdual country has spoken and the EU insists on re asking the question again until the EU gets the answer it wants. No matter how many times they ask the question my answer will ALWAYS be the same "No" to the EU. Not very democratic is it, completely disregarding the will of the people when they have spoken/given their answer. This is the same body that has not had its accounts signed off for about seven years because of the level of corruption.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ok but really im not trying to be funny or anything but isnt this just really out of the blue?

the only real threat ive read was at xmas in the US, but ive herd nothing about an attack, or word of a potential attack.

terrorism is all about fear at the end of the day
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
dancingthedream and others,  I'm in the US in Florida fairly close to the Haiti rescue air traffic, which is buzzing.  I have a niece in Miami working as a security instructor at Miami International. Keep in mind there is a big stir up of the military going on down in Hiati, as you know.  She confirmed that.
I am AWAKE, my RADAR is becoming sharper.
I have dedicated my spare time keeping track of world issues in search of where this NWO is going.  I know of your concern even tho I'm not there in the UK feeling that like you are.  In my research and a matter of record governments "create" fear to weaken the people.  Then they "save" the people so we will look up to them as saviors and become more dependent. That's their GAME and the only way to keep us looking up to "them" and away from helping ourselves. That is exactly a hidden agenda of what the US and other countries are doing down in Haiti.  Granted the help is sincere, but I believe there are other things being put into place in view of their leader's lives lost due to the Earthquake.
 What we have learned here in our MJ investigation is to look past the surface and deeper into what the news is telling us.  Do your own investigations to find what is behind the scary tv stories, and what else is also happening at the same time.  It's clear to me that for them to get the NWO in place they must continue to instill fear which would mean placing the police onto the streets for visual effects to confirm the fear of what they say on the news.  They are also good at creating diversions to hide what is really going on.
It is true, there is a hidden agenda going on behind the govt scenes and Michael taught us to be awake, stay alert. Most of all resist the fear by sending out positive vibrations to dilute the negative.
I especially loved Michael's biggest clue to us by his choosing to flash the Propofol drug to indicate the "sleep for awhile, but then you wake up" message.

I had an unexpected experience that freaked me a bit.  My BF's friend recently moved to Germany and works in communications for the US govt. We have no idea exactly what he does.  We got a call from a security agent wanting to interview us, at our house, about this friend who was up for a promotion to Top Secret level.  The agent came to our house and it was obvious to me by the nature of the questions that "they" are investigating to find who among "them" are trust worthy.  I sat there wearing my PEACE sign t-shirt fully awake to the hidden agenda.

So yes, as Michael's message says, Wake up, pay attention and be responsible for yourself.  My suggestion is to know where your family is, your food, water, medications and your favorite jacket are.  Go about your normal business with awareness that the terrorists may very well be your own govt. trying to instill fear and there is nothing to worry about.  Don't be weak - be strong and powerful by Living One Vibrational Energy.

Keep us posted.

xoxoxo
Now this makes sence to me thank you for giving me another thought path.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Proud Member of MJ\'s Army of Love (Canadian Regiment) Ready to dedicate my life to MJ\'s Mission. Love you Michael..Always in my Heart[/size]

Im supprised at the Brits & Londoners on here  :D  comon folks we've lived through the blitz, we'll we aint personaly, but some of us spent a lifetime growing up with the IRA bomb threats and the actuall bombings, and look at 7/7. when it comes to terrorist threats lets remember to do what we always do. get on with our lives, be aware, be ready just in case. remember 7/7? people stayed calm and collected and got on with what needed to be done. Lets not loose our heads lets do what we did to Hitler, the IRA, stick up the fingers, show the true british bulldog spirit, and let them know 'you dont tell an Englishman what to do with terror tactics'  :D
someone asked why we are sudenly on high alert, most believe its because the government banned, that fanatical terrorist group Islam4uk. they promised reprisels when they were banned. But i personally think like in USA the threat simply has just never gone away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Why one day, a terrorist group want to attack us, without reason.
In 2001, for the WTC attacks in NY, there were no reason muslims terrorist group attack the USA. Moreover, there are many clues which show that WTC attack is a fake, not made by " terrorist"...

I say that all this story is a manipulation, and all others stories about terrorist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions