lovemj

if michael turned blue with pink spots it wouldnt worry me i,d still support him if he turned muslim dosnt make no difference to me does it matter what religion anyone of us are in the world as long as we respect each others beliefs thats what i trully think love to all  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
michael where are you miss you more

Ariel

I respect people's choice. Following a religion or not is often a choice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't care what religion a person is as long as they are a good person..

What about his children where do they fit in ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I couldn't give a fig what religion Michael was, but since Jermaine always says MJ was on his way to converting to Islam, that tells me he must not have.  Plus I've heard Michael say a few times, after he left the JW's, that he still believes in "Jehovah God".  I'm not sure if there is a distinction, but it sounds like he still held those beliefs.  Anyway, is there any significance to the hoax with this line of thinking?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Crescendo

btw I'm not trying to be disrespectful towards muslims. I believe in live, and let live. I'm not a muslim but i understand some are.

All Im sayin is I don't believe Michael was a muslim because there was no hard evidence to prove it. Other than the picture that he's dressed as an arabic woman which is probably becuase Michael did not want to be recognized. I don't see any proof exccept from what the Sun has reported to us. Its hard to prove whats in a person's heart.

Muslims don't believe in Jesus as the messiah so why would they mention him as Michael did?

as for the staff Michael hired, how would jermaine know who Michael hired as his associates and employees? Michael also hung out with the likes of Uri Gellar and Shmuley Boteach which were Jews. Michael hung out with EVERYONE. and hired EVERYONE and ANYONE. No matter color, race or religion.

and Jermaine has said before that he was Michael's "back bone" :roll: OMG.. I couldn't believe that. Just like Latoya said that Michael liked to watch Dancing with the stars. Yeah I'm sure Michael loved dancing and loved to watch others dance but how would Latoya know that Michael liked the show? She did not live with them and I got the impression that Michael hadn't seen his family in a longggggg time though his relatives said they saw him right before June 25th. I just get the impression that him and his family were a bit estranged.

I also think Michael was spiritually "wandering" after he distanced himself from the jehovahs witnesses. He would have read the torah if someone gave it to him. He would read the book of mormon if someone gave it to him.
I do believe Michael was very "vunerable" like Aphrodite's book says. Michael was not a "no" man. He did not tell people no. Watch the auditions in this is it.

as well as Michael loving and thinkin of his mother as a saint, I'm not sure if he'd distance himself too much from the JW beliefs. Not saying he couldn't because i know there are some who stop believing in what theyre parents taught them but I just bring that up as an example.

I'm a Christian. and I love Michael. If michael converted to islam, I wouldn't agree with it and that would make me very very sad. But I still love him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "Crescendo"
I'm a Christian. and I love Michael. If michael converted to islam, I wouldn't agree with it and that would make me very very sad. But I still love him.
Crescendo, I think you stated your beliefs in a very fair statement.  You were not hurtful.  You mentioned something about Jesus, and I know this is not the place to talk about religion, but we all know how important religion and spirituality was in MJ's life, as well as in his many fans lives.  I want to tell you, the story of Jesus's miraculous virgin birth, to Mary, can be found in the Qu'ran.  It is believed in Islam, that Jesus came to the Jews, just like in Christianity, and that by Gods leave, he preformed many miracles.  Including and not limited to curing the lepers, raising the dead, healing the blind.  Muslims give Jesus the name in the Quran, "The Messiah", which means the anointed one.  Muslims believe that on the day Jesus was to be crucified, he was taken up to Heaven and will return to Earth to destroy the false Masiah and rule in justice...Just as the Christians believe.  Our beliefs are not too different.  Islam teaches that before the Quran, there was the Torah and Moses and the Gospel and Jesus...in that order...and both are sacred texts.  Islam came to re establish the original teachings of Christianity and Judaism, in that there is ONLY one God.  In that sense, Islam does not make the claim that Jesus is God.  Our relationship with God is one on one with no intercessor, be they Jesus or a priest or nun.  I can assure you, there is nothing to be sad about if MJ ever chose to convert to this Religion.  Often, people who convert are happier, more at piece, more active in society and helping of others and over all better people as many families can attest to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Crescendo, I think you stated your beliefs in a very fair statement.  You were not hurtful.  You mentioned something about Jesus, and I know this is not the place to talk about religion, but we all know how important religion and spirituality was in MJ's life, as well as in his many fans lives.  I want to tell you, the story of Jesus's miraculous virgin birth, to Mary, can be found in the Qu'ran.  It is believed in Islam, that Jesus came to the Jews, just like in Christianity, and that by Gods leave, he preformed many miracles.  Including and not limited to curing the lepers, raising the dead, healing the blind.  Muslims give Jesus the name in the Quran, "The Messiah", which means the anointed one.  Muslims believe that on the day Jesus was to be crucified, he was taken up to Heaven and will return to Earth to destroy the false Masiah and rule in justice...Just as the Christians believe.  Our beliefs are not too different.  Islam teaches that before the Quran, there was the Torah and Moses and the Gospel and Jesus...in that order...and both are sacred texts.  Islam came to re establish the original teachings of Christianity and Judaism, in that there is ONLY one God.  In that sense, Islam does not make the claim that Jesus is God.  Our relationship with God is one on one with no intercessor, be they Jesus or a priest or nun.  I can assure you, there is nothing to be sad about if MJ ever chose to convert to this Religion.  Often, people who convert are happier, more at piece, more active in society and helping of others and over all better people as many families can attest to.

Thank you for helping us understand more about this religion. It is a very sensitive subject for people. And I'll admit that the thought of Michael converting scared me at first. I don't know much about the Muslim religion so I was skeptical. Please don't throw stones because I felt this way.  :? Lol. We're all entitled to our opinions right?  I thought the two religions were completely different. But now I see that they hold some of the same teachings. Thank you so much for educating us on some of the beliefs. I'm sure the more I study it, the more truth, peace and love I'll find. I consider myself to be a very spiritual person. I have a relationship Jesus and God and strive to be Christ-like. <3

As for Michael's religious beliefs, I'm not quite sure. I remember him talking in (I think it was the Shmuley tapes) where Michael was asked if he had a relationship with Jesus Christ. He said yes and asked the interviewer if they believed in Jesus too. Also, some of his favorite songs were gospel songs. All I know is that Michael always stood for LOVE and he had compassion for everyone. And I personally thank God for him everyday. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

as for the staff Michael hired, how would jermaine know who Michael hired as his associates and employees?

Umm its his brother...lol

and Jermaine has said before that he was Michael's "back bone" :roll: OMG.. I couldn't believe that. Just like Latoya said that Michael liked to watch Dancing with the stars. Yeah I'm sure Michael loved dancing and loved to watch others dance but how would Latoya know that Michael liked the show? She did not live with them and I got the impression that Michael hadn't seen his family in a longggggg time though his relatives said they saw him right before June 25th. I just get the impression that him and his family were a bit estranged.

You,nor do any of us know what his relationship was with them. But we can all aree this is a hoax and we can all agree they are in on it. There fore we can ASSUME all things are being said for a reason so jermaine meantioning him wanting to or almost converting is being said for a reason

And you wouldn't agree why? You would be sad? Sad why? Because he found faith? So because your christian mike has 2 be also? He's a grown man and choose watever faith he wants. And as a real fan that should not matter nor change your views

The predjudice and racist undertones of some peoples post have been keeping me off the boards. When ever race or religion is bout up people show there true colors and feelings towards mike esp. And this last part is not directed at cresendo or any1 specific..just in general
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mykidsmum"

Mykidsmum, you said it very well!
If was about to reply this to Crescendo, till I saw you already replyed it and explained it very well! Thanks!
God bless you  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Crescendo

Misha, i was simply stating my feelings. Like I said I am a Christian. I believe Jesus is the only way. (please note the underline under the word "I" These are my beliefs). If Michael converted it would make me sad. I can't say it wouldn't. But i would still love him. What's so bad about that?

By the way it disappoints me about the idea of me being racist or prejudiced. I come from a multicultural family from all types of religions.

With all respect, I don't tell anyone how to live. I am simply stating what I feel.I'm not tryin to offend. I try ever so hard to not step on anyones toes and be respectful towards other religions as I would like them to be respectful towards my beliefs.

So yes I still think: How would Jermaine know whats in his brothers heart and how Michael felt?

and Yes if Michael converted to muslim beliefs, it would make me sad because I don't believe that to be the right way.. but I would still love him. I love him as if he were one of my own close family members. I just want what is good for Michael. because I really do care and want the best for him even as crazy as that sounds. I have alot of compassion, love and respect for him. I don't mean to sound crazy but I know i do. for some reason Michael has made such a big impact on me as well as many people whom he never even shook hands with.

mykidsmum,
You said that people who have converted to being a muslim have been happier and more at peace. But the people who have converted to Christianity claim the same as well as other people who convert to other religions such as scientology and others. Its kinda of a who's right?

I just believe that there is peace in Christianity as yall believe there is peace in Islam.

I'm not mad at anyone here but I am disappointed in some of the posts that have been directed towards me as if I have said something bad against Michael which I have not. I have only been distraught more than I have ever been in my life over this man whom I had never even met.

I have edited this because I did write some of this in a hot headed temper (because I am still human) but i'm not trying to spread anger. I just feel like I have been put on the defensive. No anger. Only love. only love.

No anger. Only love. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Can we put the racial tension towards Islam/Christianity aside, forget if its a good thing or bad thing if Michael converted?? just for a minute  :)

Say Michael did actually die, well i asked a friend of mine who is a muslim what would happen. she told me she did not think Michael was a muslim for the simple fact of the length of time it took to bury Michael. Had he been a muslim, Jermain im sure would have upheld Michaels faith and buried him as soon as possible, My friend said muslim burrials are usually just a few days after the passing, as soon as they possibly can. Like i say i know Jermain is a muslim and i know jermain would have made sure Michaels beliefs were followed.
Even with an autopsy, a murder investigation as soon as the body is released it would have been buried. Makes sense to me.
I found this on the net also
Muslims strive to bury the deceased as soon as possible after death, avoiding the need for embalming or otherwise disturbing the body of the deceased. An autopsy may be performed, if necessary, but should be done with the utmost respect for the dead.
I dont care if michael was a christian, Muslim Shaolin Monk Buddist Jew or even a Jeddi  :P
What bothers me is if big IF he did die and he did convert NO ONE followed the beliefs of his faith over his burial
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

mykidsmum

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
Can we put the racial tension towards Islam/Christianity aside, forget if its a good thing or bad thing if Michael converted?? just for a minute  :)

Say Michael did actually die, well i asked a friend of mine who is a muslim what would happen. she told me she did not think Michael was a muslim for the simple fact of the length of time it took to bury Michael. Had he been a muslim, Jermain im sure would have upheld Michaels faith and buried him as soon as possible, My friend said muslim burrials are usually just a few days after the passing, as soon as they possibly can. Like i say i know Jermain is a muslim and i know jermain would have made sure Michaels beliefs were followed.
Even with an autopsy, a murder investigation as soon as the body is released it would have been buried. Makes sense to me.
I found this on the net also
Muslims strive to bury the deceased as soon as possible after death, avoiding the need for embalming or otherwise disturbing the body of the deceased. An autopsy may be performed, if necessary, but should be done with the utmost respect for the dead.
I dont care if michael was a christian, Muslim Shaolin Monk Buddist Jew or even a Jeddi  :P
What bothers me is if big IF he did die and he did convert NO ONE followed the beliefs of his faith over his burial
and Jermain also wears a gold necklace that is forbidden in Islam (men can not wear gold) and his wife does not cover...both these things are not correct.  The fact that his body was put legally into the care of Latoya at the hospital and not Jermaine.  Jermaine may be a Muslim but he is not an Imam, he doesn't know everything about the faith.  Besides, it is him against the public, his family, Latoya, and his mother.  Besides, no one knows what happened to MJ's body after the memorial.  It is unaccounted for.  Some suggest that coffin was empty.  A. because he is not dead, or B. Because his body was already taken care of.  There was a report that Neverland had huge amounts of concrete delivered....hmmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Michael is alive so no need to hurry there was no burial...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

mykidsmum

Misha, i was simply stating my feelings. Like I said I am a Christian. I believe Jesus is the only way. (please note the underline under the word "I" These are my beliefs). If Michael converted it would make me sad. I can't say it wouldn't. But i would still love him. What's so bad about that?

By the way it disappoints me about the idea of me being racist or prejudiced. I come from a multicultural family from all types of religions.

With all respect, I don't tell anyone how to live. I am simply stating what I feel.I'm not tryin to offend. I try ever so hard to not step on anyones toes and be respectful towards other religions as I would like them to be respectful towards my beliefs.

So yes I still think: How would Jermaine know whats in his brothers heart and how Michael felt?

and Yes if Michael converted to muslim beliefs, it would make me sad because I don't believe that to be the right way.. but I would still love him. I love him as if he were one of my own close family members. I just want what is good for Michael. because I really do care and want the best for him even as crazy as that sounds. I have alot of compassion, love and respect for him. I don't mean to sound crazy but I know i do. for some reason Michael has made such a big impact on me as well as many people whom he never even shook hands with.

mykidsmum,
You said that people who have converted to being a muslim have been happier and more at peace. But the people who have converted to Christianity claim the same as well as other people who convert to other religions such as scientology and others. Its kinda of a who's right?

I just believe that there is peace in Christianity as yall believe there is peace in Islam.

I'm not mad at anyone here but I am disappointed in some of the posts that have been directed towards me as if I have said something bad against Michael which I have not. I have only been distraught more than I have ever been in my life over this man whom I had never even met.

I have edited this because I did write some of this in a hot headed temper (because I am still human) but i'm not trying to spread anger. I just feel like I have been put on the defensive. No anger. Only love. only love.

No anger. Only love. :)
Crishendo, I actually enjoyed your post and was not offended.  I thought you stated YOUR beliefs in a matter of fact way without criticizing anyone else's.  I don't believe you are a racist at all.  I never mentioned this in my other posts because I never thought it was important in this forum, but I am a convert to Islam...going on 12 years now.  Before this I was Roman Catholic.  When I am speaking about people who are happier, I am talking from a perspective of someone who was searching for meaning in life before finding a Islam.  I read the Rabbi tapes and I see MJ at a point in his life where he was searching.  He had many questions about death and dying and why things happen, why children die.  I think that this question could have lead him to Islam.  In Islam, there is no question that can not be answered...everything has an answer and we are never asked just to have faith when something seems confusing.  We are told to ask questions, educate ourselves and seek out the truth.  I actually loved your post because it gave me a chance to let everyone know the similarities we have as religions stemming from Abraham.  Adam and Eve were the first Humans in my faith and in yours and we all came from them. It's our belief that different races and people were descended from them so that we might know each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the racist/prejudist comment was not for you....

You said you care whats best for him. If that is true than you would not be hurt by his choice to convert, if he converted. christianity may be whats best for YOU but it may not be whats best for others. Your religion, nor race makes you who you are completely and being muslim would not change the fact that he is the same person. Thats all i want to stress.  Of course you think your way is better but again that works for you and may or does not work for others

and you keep saying how does jermaine know, maybe mike told him :lol: they are brothers  :lol:

and again the last part of my post WAS NOT DIRECTED TO YOU, sorry you took it that way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions