I'm totally not an MJ fan but..
January 22, 2010, 05:47:30 AM
I have been reading many of your posts and I found them to be extremely insightful and investigative, as a hoax board should be. You guys manage to write so beautifully and I truly encourage everybody to keep up with this persistence as we are moving towards the future. Love is a very important aspect of life that we should always treasure and never take for granted. So, please, I urge you, whatever the outcome of this scenario might come to, remember to stay true to your heart and you will be blessed. I solely believe that Michael Jackson could very much be alive, but there is a very great possibility that he may be gone, and please remember, if he is gone, he will live on forever in our hearts. he is a great man and I guarantee good things in the future for him. dead or alive. While I believe that he is gone, don't let the thought of it diminish your thoughts. Prove me wrong. I want to see him live.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

mdc

Re: I'm totally not an MJ fan but..
January 22, 2010, 06:24:32 AM
Very nice post.

Love will keep him here and
Love lives forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 02:04:37 PM
Its nice to see "non MJ" fans know something is wrong with the story we are being told too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 22, 2010, 05:00:09 PM
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
I have been reading many of your posts and I found them to be extremely insightful and investigative, as a hoax board should be. You guys manage to write so beautifully and I truly encourage everybody to keep up with this persistence as we are moving towards the future. Love is a very important aspect of life that we should always treasure and never take for granted. So, please, I urge you, whatever the outcome of this scenario might come to, remember to stay true to your heart and you will be blessed. I solely believe that Michael Jackson could very much be alive, but there is a very great possibility that he may be gone, and please remember, if he is gone, he will live on forever in our hearts. he is a great man and I guarantee good things in the future for him. dead or alive. While I believe that he is gone, don't let the thought of it diminish your thoughts. Prove me wrong. I want to see him live.

are you sure your not a little bit of a fan?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 05:01:50 PM
I think MrBigShot is a secret fan in his heart.  xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

January 22, 2010, 05:08:28 PM
Except not having physically seen him alive after 06/25/09, the clues are all around that he is not deceased.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 09:04:42 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "mrbigshot"

are you sure your not a little bit of a fan?

As much as I can admire him as an artist, I'm more of a fan of his intellectualism and his words. I feel that he didn't gain enough recognition for his high-awareness of the world around him, always demanding respect (and even when doing so, always so humble) that he never once received.  It was only after 6/25 when I came to the conclusion that Mr.Jackson was a clearly misunderstood man with great aspirations for trying to make this world "a better place", or however you would like to call it. He was misrepresented by the media. All these tabloids casting him off as a "child molester" and "pedophile". I even chuckled at the notion that some thought he was homosexual. Unfortunately, I fell victim too this blasphemy and gave into all these rumors,  but shortly after viewing interviews with him, it made me become more immune to the words of the public and more open-minded to the man they call Michael Jackson.

I was born & raised in a catholic household, and the one thing we are taught is to ALWAYS love, and particularly for me, I'm not one to be a super religious guy, i'm an 18 year old, and of course we're all sinners. I'm not  religious, but I do feel that these Religious values that were raised on should be taught to all our youth, because they don't realize, hate is bringing this world down. The reason why I'm single handily pointing them out is because they are the future of this world. These are the people who going to shape it into what is going to be, including myself. I feel as if this was the message Michael had been preaching his entire life, and I finally get it. Even if he is gone, he made sacrifices for everybody, although very subtle. Now, as I previously stated, im 18, do I believe that children are the foundation of success? Yes. Do I believe that children make this world a more friendly environment to live in? of course, but just because I advocate for prosperous life for all children around world, does that make me a pedophile? NO.

Say what you will, Michael will always be known as a kind-hearted soul who tried to bring America together through equality and understanding. Although he had some questionable moments, such as when he dangled his baby from a balcony, that doesn't make him crazy. You try having the media hound you all your life, and you'll snap, causing you to resort to crazy actions. he wanted isolation from them, and most importantly, peace. He was a Black American, and I think that somehow contributed to his discrimination as white men are generally treated more "appropriately"  yet people are blind too the fact and sweep it under the rug. I'm a white american straight 18 year old male, and even I know that equality has been only existent (and we're still a looong way from getting there, things still need to be done) since the 1960's. That's history that doesn't go far BACK ENOUGH. Where are the equal rights for, Gays, Lesbians, and transgenders? When will all this racial profiling come to an end? When we finally accept people for who they are and not be so judgmental about there appearance. Yes, I'm not Michael Jackson, and I never will be, and I might just be considered slightly a fan, as I only took interest in him after his supposed death, but I'll continue to follow the path of right, and try to be accepting of everything. if I have to be humiliated or cast off as MJ did when he advocated for this type of stuff, then so be it. Just as long as we reach true equality everywhere. making a world a better place, nevertheless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 09:43:42 AM
As much as I can admire him as an artist, I'm more of a fan of his intellectualism and his words. I feel that he didn't gain enough recognition for his high-awareness of the world around him, always demanding respect (and even when doing so, always so humble) that he never once received.  It was only after 6/25 when I came to the conclusion that Mr.Jackson was a clearly misunderstood man with great aspirations for trying to make this world "a better place", or however you would like to call it. He was misrepresented by the media. All these tabloids casting him off as a "child molester" and "pedophile". I even chuckled at the notion that some thought he was homosexual. Unfortunately, I fell victim too this blasphemy and gave into all these rumors,  but shortly after viewing interviews with him, it made me become more immune to the words of the public and more open-minded to the man they call Michael Jackson.

I was born & raised in a catholic household, and the one thing we are taught is to ALWAYS love, and particularly for me, I'm not one to be a super religious guy, i'm an 18 year old, and of course we're all sinners. I'm not  religious, but I do feel that these Religious values that were raised on should be taught to all our youth, because they don't realize, hate is bringing this world down. The reason why I'm single handily pointing them out is because they are the future of this world. These are the people who going to shape it into what is going to be, including myself. I feel as if this was the message Michael had been preaching his entire life, and I finally get it. Even if he is gone, he made sacrifices for everybody, although very subtle. Now, as I previously stated, im 18, do I believe that children are the foundation of success? Yes. Do I believe that children make this world a more friendly environment to live in? of course, but just because I advocate for prosperous life for all children around world, does that make me a pedophile? NO.

Say what you will, Michael will always be known as a kind-hearted soul who tried to bring America together through equality and understanding. Although he had some questionable moments, such as when he dangled his baby from a balcony, that doesn't make him crazy. You try having the media hound you all your life, and you'll snap, causing you to resort to crazy actions. he wanted isolation from them, and most importantly, peace. He was a Black American, and I think that somehow contributed to his discrimination as white men are generally treated more "appropriately"  yet people are blind too the fact and sweep it under the rug. I'm a white american straight 18 year old male, and even I know that equality has been only existent (and we're still a looong way from getting there, things still need to be done) since the 1960's. That's history that doesn't go far BACK ENOUGH. Where are the equal rights for, Gays, Lesbians, and transgenders? When will all this racial profiling come to an end? When we finally accept people for who they are and not be so judgmental about there appearance. Yes, I'm not Michael Jackson, and I never will be, and I might just be considered slightly a fan, as I only took interest in him after his supposed death, but I'll continue to follow the path of right, and try to be accepting of everything. if I have to be humiliated or cast off as MJ did when he advocated for this type of stuff, then so be it. Just as long as we reach true equality everywhere. making a world a better place, nevertheless.

Wow. This is a fantastic post. Thanks. You sound like a lovely person. I've had friendly "conversations" with some of my family members about Michael's actions. My uncle actually called me out to defend MJ...at my birthday party! Craziness. We were playing Michael's videos and he asked, "So since you're such a big fan, tell me, when did he become so crazy?"  :o I was quite offended.

I truly believe that people like to put other people on a pedestal only to knock them down. They wanted to see Michael's halo fall (as if he was perfect?) It's very frustrating that people STILL believe most of what they hear/read. Thank God there are people who will stand up for truth and what's right. We're all in this together. And until we set aside our differences, realize why we're here, and come together to LOVE, give, and teach...we're not going to see much of a difference.

Thanks again for reaching out and offering some encouragement. Welcome aboard and God bless. <3

~ Lizzie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

January 23, 2010, 11:57:23 AM
"fan"  maybe not the right word, i dont describe myself as a fan, but i have an appreciation of him. welcome to the family. bless your heart.

its nice to see that people can change their minds and very refreshing in this age.

but you dont have to be accepting of everything, be an individual, people will love you or hate you on this site. stay true to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 02:25:38 PM
Thanks for your words (:
You seem a very aware and intelligent person.
I really hope you stay here on board!
Unfortunately, not everyone has the same thoughts like you have.
read: my entire family.
Thanks for your post and take care!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 02:45:21 PM
Thanks for those words, thank you, that's goodYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 23, 2010, 04:13:37 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
"fan"  maybe not the right word, i dont describe myself as a fan, but i have an appreciation of him. welcome to the family. bless your heart.

its nice to see that people can change their minds and very refreshing in this age.

but you dont have to be accepting of everything, be an individual, people will love you or hate you on this site. stay true to you.
[/b]

The whole purpose of that post was to introduce myself briefly and what my views on Michael Jackson are. Yes, your correct, I don't have to be accepting of everything, but what I am getting at is that I will try to be the best human being imaginable, one who is here to serve and to aid. That's what I feel is the point of life, at least for me. Sure, being 18, I can't take on the whole world, and I can assure you that I am free-spirited and as opinionated when it comes to subjects that I feel strongly about.

We're all human, and we all will continue to make mistakes and disagree on different subjects. I still have time to grow, mature and develop over the next few years of my life, so by no means I am going to present myself as a pretentious individual. If I have an opinion, I'll voice it, and I will be whoever I want to be, which is myself.

On a side note, however, Thanks for all those who are welcoming me into your community! I've always been into investigation, and will be pursuing this as potential career in the future. Could be one of the reasons that lured me onto this message board as well.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 23, 2010, 04:26:59 PM
snap or am i doing that job already
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 23, 2010, 04:33:24 PM
i must say you are very worldly and wise for an 18 yr old.. no disrespect but you talk like you've been around a lot longer than 18yrs..

very wise words for a young man i must say!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

January 23, 2010, 04:48:14 PM
Great post lots of good thoughts. I was out the other day and saw a large group of children f of all nationalities having a great time together and ithought how great it was I have learnt a lot here one saying I saw was don't look down on someone unless you are helping them up. I think if the whole world did that we would all be happy and safer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions