Quote from: "Do"
I begin to wonder if Michael is behind all this fora to make us aware of all this frightning and serious issues that are going on in this world.....Sorry, no offence, just a thought......

Not offended at all....He may be...you never know!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
I begin to wonder if Michael is behind all this fora to make us aware of all this frightning and serious issues that are going on in this world.....Sorry, no offence, just a thought......

Not offended at all....He may be...you never know!

If only we could have him as our wordleader...!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Jacksonologist,

They also voted because he was african-american.  Sorry, no offense. I too am African American. i didn't vote for this reason. I am not in political parties. Right is right, wrong is wrong for me and do it to make change.  There is an article in my area where people are very displeased. He promised that people will see more specifics about the healthcare! one person stated that as of yet, this promise never came to pass. Look what they did behind our backs. People don't go for that healthcare! It will be Worse mistake for all of us...I believe it's another form of depopulation in regards to those who are elderly/those who are sick.  

You are right! corruption is definitely not even close!

You are very brave because many african americans wont say that. I have always had an awesome diversity of friends and we are undivided,but suddenly in late 2008 there was a divide...and yes some of my friends were voting for him soley because he was african american, and if you werent, it meant you were racist. I said" if we are all equal and we are one country that has come so far,then why cant we look deeper in this then color? Division and racial bias is just that, wether it be in a negative for a candidate or a positive. They would say "I think he will be a great president"...why? what makes you think so? No one could answer-it was media propelled just like everything else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

They make it seem like it will be better for the people but its not. The govt wants complete control over healthcare and this healthcare reform is just the first step in their plan...next are the banks....although some of the bank ownership has already begun.

The healthcare reform would cut out alot of Medicare (which is a health plan for older people) coverage so older folks will not be able to get the help they need. Prescription costs are VERY high and as it is right now, alot of older citizens cant pay for their medicines.
This is just one aspect. The Congress and Senate are bartering with each other over this. There is over 2000 pages to this reform bill and NO ONE has even read it yet.

Thank you very much @ THE JACKSONOLOGIST.
I got an idea . More or less the same s**t happens everywhere.

And you see, how far have we go?

And , yes, Michael IS behind all this ( with his way).

THIS IS AN ADVENTURE. A GREAT ADVENTURE !!

A trip to awareness!!!

Thank all of you , guys ! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"American Dictator" from Alex Jones(the one who brought Obama Deception) talks about 9/11.   ....this stuff is why I backed out of going into the military almose too late :D P.S. Everyone I LOVE our people in uniform but those who are brave enough to say it will say the same thing we are talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Jacksonologist,

They also voted because he was african-american.  Sorry, no offense. I too am African American. i didn't vote for this reason. I am not in political parties. Right is right, wrong is wrong for me and do it to make change.  There is an article in my area where people are very displeased. He promised that people will see more specifics about the healthcare! one person stated that as of yet, this promise never came to pass. Look what they did behind our backs. People don't go for that healthcare! It will be Worse mistake for all of us...I believe it's another form of depopulation in regards to those who are elderly/those who are sick.  

You are very brave because many african americans wont say that. I have always had an awesome diversity of friends and we are undivided,but suddenly in late 2008 there was a divide...and yes some of my friends were voting for him soley because he was african american, and if you werent, it meant you were racist. I said" if we are all equal and we are one country that has come so far,then why cant we look deeper in this then color? Division and racial bias is just that, wether it be in a negative for a candidate or a positive. They would say "I think he will be a great president"...why? what makes you think so? No one could answer-it was media propelled just like everything else.

There is an african american woman that works with my BF.
I brought him dinner one night and we were watching the news on TV (it was election time) and in comes said woman. Nice lady.
She asked us if we were voting for him and I was shocked by the question. Normally I find it inappropriate to ask anyone who they are voting for, but I said "Not on your life" and she responded back "Why? You have something against black people?"

I said "not at all...I have something againt liars though.."  

She gave me the most evil look. LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmmm
that he faked his own death and is using this to open the eyes of the world about the NWO?
YES!

How many people around the world are involved now? investigating or not his death?

and of course 911 is fake.
terrorism does not exist!
this is something that the U.S. invented to control the people! and to start a war with second intentions.
Bush is behind 911! This attack on the Twin Towers was a Satanic Fire Sacrifice. (remember the demons in the smoke).

ohh, and this is the scene of the video that according to USA is where  'Osama Bin Laden' assumed responsibility for the attacks against WTC and pentagon.  :roll:

ADD
In 1995, someone came out with this Illuminati card game...

well...

''Artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use it to hide the truth.''
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks TS and MJAlive...

It's so hard to wake people up to what's going on in this world and to try to show them the message. I don't know if some of you feel this way, but sadly when trying to explain the message behind the hoax or any of the government's wrongdoings against citizens, I feel like I'm talking to brainwashed individuals that are at the point of no return and will never wake up and open their eyes. What is it going to take? If you can't see TRUTH when it stares you in the FACE, then I don't know what else to say. I.E. The aftershock in Haiti a week later almost as big as the initial earthquake? That does not seem natural, more like induced.

Sorry if I'm getting a little too emotional or if I offended anyone. Just my two cents. I hope more people will visit this forum and become more inquisitive about what's happening. God Bless!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "B-LIEves"
Thanks TS and MJAlive...

It's so hard to wake people up to what's going on in this world and to try to show them the message. I don't know if some of you feel this way, but sadly when trying to explain the message behind the hoax or any of the government's wrongdoings against citizens, I feel like I'm talking to brainwashed individuals that are at the point of no return and will never wake up and open their eyes. What is it going to take? If you can't see TRUTH when it stares you in the FACE, then I don't know what else to say. I.E. The aftershock in Haiti a week later almost as big as the initial earthquake? That does not seem natural, more like induced.

Sorry if I'm getting a little too emotional or if I offended anyone. Just my two cents. I hope more people will visit this forum and become more inquisitive about what's happening. God Bless!

Not offeneded...but.......how would they "induce" an earthquake aftershock that big?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[ neverlandprincess ยป Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Infinitylady wrote:
Jacksonologist,

They also voted because he was african-american. Sorry, no offense. I too am African American. i didn't vote for this reason. I am not in political parties. Right is right, wrong is wrong for me and do it to make change. There is an article in my area where people are very displeased. He promised that people will see more specifics about the healthcare! one person stated that as of yet, this promise never came to pass. Look what they did behind our backs. People don't go for that healthcare! It will be Worse mistake for all of us...I believe it's another form of depopulation in regards to those who are elderly/those who are sick.

You are very brave because many african americans wont say that. I have always had an awesome diversity of friends and we are undivided,but suddenly in late 2008 there was a divide...and yes some of my friends were voting for him soley because he was african american, and if you werent, it meant you were racist. I said" if we are all equal and we are one country that has come so far,then why cant we look deeper in this then color? Division and racial bias is just that, wether it be in a negative for a candidate or a positive. They would say "I think he will be a great president"...why? what makes you think so? No one could answer-it was media propelled just like everything else./b]

Yeah, I didn't care what color he was really.  I am looking at the moral standards and what is right and what is wrong.  Things are starting to whine down.  You see it right before when you are start doing your research.  What tripped me out is that at the end of the debates the Republicans and Democrats are having dinner and tea together?! Are you serious?!!!  :shock: People don't even know this is going. I never had a political party anyway. Anyone would ask me and I told them no! They think I am crazy!  :lol:

Yeah! He made history being the first African American presidnent. Okay, but looks what's going on! The powers that be are working the strings here!!

When I told some people in my circle that I wasn't voting for him. They looked me like I was crazy but I didn't care.  I knew in my heart! noway!! He is in! But look at what is really going on around us! People will think you a bunch of nuts regardless of your skin color.  When I sent out the youtube I didn't get not 1 response, not even a question or anything but it's all good.

There is a saying that I would hear some old folks say...everybody may be your color but not your kind.  Sorry, it is what it is.  

People are getting tired of being yanked around with mind games now!! I
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Not offeneded...but.......how would they "induce" an earthquake aftershock that big?

Did you read what I wrote?   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THE JACKSONOLOGIST ยป Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:12 pm

B-LIEves wrote:
Thanks TS and MJAlive...

It's so hard to wake people up to what's going on in this world and to try to show them the message. I don't know if some of you feel this way, but sadly when trying to explain the message behind the hoax or any of the government's wrongdoings against citizens,What is it going to take? If you can't see TRUTH when it stares you in the FACE, then I don' I feel like I'm talking to brainwashed individuals that are at the point of no return and will never wake up and open their eyes. t know what else to say. I.E. The aftershock in Haiti a week later almost as big as the initial earthquake? That does not seem natural, more like induced.

B, They are. We all have been affected by it one way or the other but now we have to start reading and start looking at things.  This is also why slaves were killed too.  Once they learned how to read they were able to escape.  Reading waslike a penalty.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJalive999"

Did you read what I wrote?   :?

NO!! I completely missed that post!!! I will read it now...***runs over to page one***
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chavez and HAARP.....wow....I know Chavez is a loser but he could be right with this one. I could have sworn that on the news the day of the quake, they said that some military ships were in the nearby waters....just floating there....

This wouldnt suprise me one tiny bit...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm trying to keep up with the posts...sorry I read the other posts incorrectly about the inducing of the earthquake...back to reading haha
Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 03:33:00 PM by B-LIEves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions