Vanishing
January 22, 2010, 01:06:30 AM
My sister is a very analytical person, and I just told her about my suspicions about MJ.  She said that
why fake yoiur death, if he wanted to disappear he could have just disappeared.  I said what about record sales ?  She stated that he would still have high record sales as it would be a mystery and people would buy his records.   What about it guys fake death or simply disappearing would it have caused the same
result?
  NOTE: My sister also stated that Michael was too sensitive and kind too people and he would never hurt anyonme like that.  Plus, of he did come back people would hate him big time.  Your thoughts as we are continuing our discussion tomorrow
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Vanishing
January 22, 2010, 01:08:49 AM
i am sorry guys, I put this on the wrong forum, don't hate me. oops !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 01:41:44 AM
I totally disagree with your sister.  Michael disappearing wouldn't have had near the same impact as him dying, not even close!  I don't think he would have sold even a hundredth of the records...most people wouldn't have even taken notice of a story like that.  He moved to Bahrain, which was practically like disappearing, and you didn't hear a thing about him.  Plus, that wouldn't have gotten him out of his financial responsibilities.  Nope, faking his death had a completely different significance.  And although I do think Michael was very kind, to almost a fault, maybe he had to save himself for a change.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

January 22, 2010, 01:46:47 AM
Thank you for your answer-  my mother believes that this whole story is fishy too.

Now my sister says that because it is a high profile case that the police are taking there time with it, so whne they indite Murray, all of the charges will stick !!  I stikll think that this is too long, you have the man, the DC, and the weapon Propfyl.   Is there any other thing that I am missing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 01:54:35 AM
But death is more of a recurring theme. He has vanished.. no one paid much attention. He wasn't lost to us, just not visible.. But death makes it a loss. It creates a void. Much bigger impact. Just my 2 cents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

January 22, 2010, 03:15:15 AM
I believe there was no way that MJ could just vanish.  Even though he was in Bahrain for a few years we still knew where he was and he actually was photographed in Bahrain wearing what they called traditional women's attire.  There was a whole story that came out about it.  It didn't matter where he went somebody would find out about his whereabouts.  So I can see why Faking his death would be the only option for him to totally vanish.  If he's dead no one will be constantly searching for him.  So I don't buy the fact that he could just vanish.  He was the most famous person in the world hello? :roll: Maybe if it was one of his brothers yeah they could just vanish off the planet without anyone noticing but not MJ.  Not to be mean but the above statement that the sister gave is not logical.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 02:24:37 PM
I'm a very logical person too and I've come to the conclusion that yes, Michael loved his fans deeply and would never intentionally hurt them nor would he hurt his family.  That leads me to the conclusion that there was something bigger that forced him to fake his death.  If you are trying to get the worlds attention, dying is the only action big enough to do it. I know that it got my attention! I think records sales, etc., were second to the situation.  I do believe MJ took that into consideration but he didn't do this just because of the money. If Dr Murray is ever charged, found guilty, and then sent to prison for a long time then I might believe that Michael died.  But even then I would still believe there was more to the story than the doctor making a mistake with the medication.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal