Quote from: "i_need YoU"
i hate to say this for the people who dont believe in the illuminati...but OMG he basically is talking about them right on tv!!!1 :o  the conspiraacy and how they planned all this to take him down OMG i hope Jermaine is not next!!! he just took a very risky thing saying all that..just because he is not in the states doesnt mean he can sit there and talk about them...because it can obviously get to us!!!...im nervous for him now really...but yes i def saw all the slip ups heehee...i didnt like the emotion though...it got me all teary eyed
I agree with you 100%
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

OK I found one in there! Ok! After he said MJ was and is a perfectionist and his work will live on? THen he says........"You'll see just what he....well hes just a blessing. Can anyone else see this! Dam. What does he mean by that "You'll see just what he...... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jermaine seems to be having trouble exactly how he learnt of MJs death... was it his mother who called?  Or CNN?  Or Larry King?  Or Janet?   :?

And he saw Dr Murray at the hospital... why the hell didnt he talk to him and ask him what the hell happened?

Jermaine also confirms here that MJ had NOT converted to Islam.

But it is a touching interview.  Its made me happy that he is talking about MJ in such loving and positive terms... but also makes me sad.   :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lilith

Quote from: "annabnanna"

Jermaine: I said that because my brother…I’ve always been…I felt that his…his support, his backbone. Throughout all the false allegations that were put against him, for him to come out and speak…I sort of looked at it like Moses and Aaron. If he was Moses, I was Aaron. I’d say things and people would listen. If he would say them, they would not…would not listen. And I felt that…that…I just felt that when this happened, I just wish it wasn’t him. And unfortunately, it happened that way.

Somehow, though it sound declamatory for my ears, this is telling nonetheless. That is what Jermaine is doing since Michael's "death". He speaks for Michael and people are indeed listening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LMAO!  "While he's dead."   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
i hate to say this for the people who dont believe in the illuminati...but OMG he basically is talking about them right on tv!!!1 :o  the conspiraacy and how they planned all this to take him down OMG i hope Jermaine is not next!!! he just took a very risky thing saying all that..just because he is not in the states doesnt mean he can sit there and talk about them...because it can obviously get to us!!!...im nervous for him now really...but yes i def saw all the slip ups heehee...i didnt like the emotion though...it got me all teary eyed

Amen, i_need YoU! Well said! You have expressed my sentiments exactly.  The slip ups from present tense to past tense about our beloved MJ are very enlightening to say the lest! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Jermain on Al Arabiya Interview
January 23, 2010, 02:34:05 AM
I hate this! :(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Re: Jermain on Al Arabiya Interview
January 23, 2010, 03:46:01 AM
When I see this kind of interview I think that he never come back if he is alive. But I love what he say about Michael and his work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[
"Melzy777"
Jermaine: If he was Moses, I was Aaron.[/i]
Indeed an interesting allegory: Aaron was "the speaker", Moses was the "chosen one"...  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

Quote from: "rag doll"
[
"Melzy777"
Jermaine: If he was Moses, I was Aaron.[/i]
Indeed an interesting allegory: Aaron was "the speaker", Moses was the "chosen one"...  8-)

my thoughts exactly.. quite a good comparison really.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I watched this interview with Jermaine and have also read the transcript. Does anyone know the name of the interviewer? The reason I'm asking is that the feeling I get is that this person is not a Bona Fide journalist/interviewer. She did not seem very professional. Sorry if I am wrong. I wonder if this person is a friend/sister of Jermaine's wife Halima?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The most strange thing for me in this interview is that Jermaine was moved when he remembered Michael's pain during the 2005 trial and he actually made me cry at this really touching moment , BUT he had not one tear to shed at the memorial , the burial and even now to this interview.  :o  :o  
Can he controls himself so good when is about the death of your belloved brother ? 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Yes everytime Jermaine cries it's when it comes to the false allegations made against Michael never about his "death" ...Jermaine seems to be sensitive so I'm sure that if Michael really did die he would have cried so bad at the memorial but it wasn't the case... ;)
This interview was really touching it brought tears to my eyes because when jermaine talks about Michael it's always to defend him and show how a good person Michael is, a gift from God, a talented person who gave in return. Also he stated that Michael only saw the good in every person and that some have tried to take advantage of that... :cry:

What was also interesting is the use of words such as "conspiracy" "agenda" "media" "dictatorship". Jermaine talked more freely about the Gov being involved, the FBI, of the medias being told what to report... He also specified that Michael was a "threat". How to these people handle threats ?  :?  They silence them by all means possible and in the case of Michael they chose what he loved more which is the children...I think that many of us can't imagine how hard it must have been to go through this, the allegations, to go to and fro the court, the trial, the medias reporting lies... It's too much. Michael is very strong to have been able to handle this tough time. If I knew what would make him the most happy man in the world I would give it to him because he really deserves it.

Jermaine also said that Michael was not interested in politics as to say that nobody in the "Elites" could benefit from Michael's popularity and money, that Michael was free and would never have accepted to work for them. So if you don't go for them what do they do ?

God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

I did not watch it but read the transcript above.

I think jermaine is basically telling us right here the main reason for this hoax.  Can you imagine what it must be like to be accused of something so horrible for the whole world to see?

I really like jermaine now.  I'm glad I got to read this; he really cleared up a lot of the reasons behind all of this in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

Thank You for uploading !I was watching it too,and found one video with the interview.
I just don't know what to think right now :(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions