Quote from: "Tina K."
I'm convinced the ambulance photo is an old photo, does NOT look like Michael here, and this is supposed to be one of the last pics of him :[attachment=0:mquqerx8]this is it costume.jpg[/attachment:mquqerx8]

I totally agree...i still think the ambulance pic looks more like MJ from the mid 90's era when he collapsed during those rehearsals with Marcel Marceau....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood."

mehere

Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Why the amulance picture was released? To make the world/media believe that he really 'died'. And I'm quite sure that the family would have taken measures if the picture was real, and his death was true.

Exactly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "carlea80"
I'm convinced the ambulance photo is an old photo, does NOT look like Michael here, and this is supposed to be one of the last pics of him :[attachment=0:1f46s7wy]this is it costume.jpg[/attachment:1f46s7wy]

I totally agree...i still think the ambulance pic looks more like MJ from the mid 90's era when he collapsed during those rehearsals with Marcel Marceau....

Are there any pictures of that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "carlea80"
I'm convinced the ambulance photo is an old photo, does NOT look like Michael here, and this is supposed to be one of the last pics of him :[attachment=0:27dcs1zx]this is it costume.jpg[/attachment:27dcs1zx]

Are there any pictures of that?

You mean those? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyway... There were many words that came to my head when I looked at Diana's photo, but after seeing Michael's photo below... I thought Diana's wasn't only horrible, horrible to look at... but also... so real. Honestly, I've never felt this way about the ambulance picture before, but this very second it looked so fake to me. Michael's skin almost looks perfect in it, who looks perfect being unconscious or (almost?) dead and rushed away in an ambulance? His face looks shiny and soft, as if he was a little baby angel sleeping in a cloud. Everything looks kinda milky, like in a dream. Might of course be because it's been photographed through the window, but... with the windows being dark?  :roll:  It does look unreal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Yes.. i know what you mean.  I had never seen the Diana photo before as i live in the UK and this photo had obviously been buried.

It looks so real...  my heart jumped when i saw it.  Also....  the paps were right there when they took it. We all know the story of Diana and the paps and the car chase.  And although you dont see blood and guts in the Diana photo...  you just look at it and you know something is terribly wrong and it looks so sad.  The angle of her head and the lighting and her hair, and the paramedics arms leaning towards her... all so real.

MJs photo looks too perfect to me... too clear and too posed.  Its almost a full on facial picture of MJ with his makeup and wig intact.   And this was taken through a tinted window of a moving ambulance.

Hmm.. i just dont know.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All of us have seen MJ in This Is It.  Compare him and that ambulance pic and it is obvious, the pictures are not of the same era.  Didn't Michael collapse at a concert from dehydration and had to be rushed to the hospital?  Could be a pic from that incident. It resembles him during that period of time.  But certainly not from 6/25/09.  It is simply obvious!  We are not blind or stupid :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mumof3

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Whilst surfing i was shocked to come across a picture of Princess Diana in her car wreck with a paramedic treating her.

This picture was NEVER released in the UK.  I imagine that was out of respect.

So how come it was ok to put Mjs ambo picture on front page of OK magazine but the Diana photo was buried?
Bless her we all loved her  in the uk we did not see this picture but the general feelings towards the royals after Dianas death went downhill as they did not show her the respect she deserved and earnt we all loved her and they could not take that her boys are marvelous thankgod we have them and yes that picture you can see is real and a person in great trouble Michaels I hope is not real as it does not look real at all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
All of us have seen MJ in This Is It.  Compare him and that ambulance pic and it is obvious, the pictures are not of the same era.  Didn't Michael collapse at a concert from dehydration and had to be rushed to the hospital?  Could be a pic from that incident. It resembles him during that period of time.  But certainly not from 6/25/09.  It is simply obvious!  We are not blind or stupid :roll:

Yeah I agee with you.  They said MJ look like an old man and didn't look like himself when they arrived at the house.  They didn't even know who he was.  I'm sorry but he does not look old in this photo in the ambulance.  He look like he's in his early 30's.  I think this is from a previous incident to the hospital.  Plus the photographer that took this so called photo was actually friends with MJ and they did and interview with him and he was acting all shady to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

Yeah I agee with you.  They said MJ look like an old man and didn't look like himself when they arrived at the house.  They didn't even know who he was.  I'm sorry but he does not look old in this photo in the ambulance.  He look like he's in his early 30's.  I think this is from a previous incident to the hospital.  Plus the photographer that took this so called photo was actually friends with MJ and they did and interview with him and he was acting all shady to me.
your talking about this interview correct?
[youtube:19vg455a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbroD0tFNq0[/youtube:19vg455a]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the ambulance picture inserted into it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Poor Diana...she didn't deserve it.....paparazzi s**ks...
But can be Diana's  picture a fake?
Like Michael's picture...
The picture wasn't recognized by English press....maybe because is a fake one.
But I saw in "2012" movie that was an accident in the same tunnel in which was Diana's accident.
And I believe in a connection between 2012 and MJ.
Now this picture who is so similar with Michael's pictures...I dont know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But when I say I love you, Michael you gotta know that\'s for all time...

Be the change you wanna see in the world!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tina K.

It is Diana in this pic, I have a pic almost like this but in colours- :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

It is Diana in this pic, I have a pic almost like this but in colours- :(

Its not a fake... it wasnt published in UK out of respect.

Can you post the link or send me this picture you have?  Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

I have to agree that MJ's ambulance photo definitley does not look real at all. I hope the photographer guy did not get paid for that! As it was not our MJ. ALso...a pretty good while back one of the members of this site posted a picture of MJ in an ambulance from previous years and I swear it looked just like the pic that the photo guy took! I feel that the ambulance picture they presented to us is a photoshop one and another reason it makes it so unbelievable is because the family has not expressed any knowledge or protest against the media for this at all.  I am sure they have saw it. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
I have to agree that MJ's ambulance photo definitley does not look real at all. I hope the photographer guy did not get paid for that! As it was not our MJ. ALso...a pretty good while back one of the members of this site posted a picture of MJ in an ambulance from previous years and I swear it looked just like the pic that the photo guy took! I feel that the ambulance picture they presented to us is a photoshop one and another reason it makes it so unbelievable is because the family has not expressed any knowledge or protest against the media for this at all.  I am sure they have saw it. :?

Do you have that ambo pic?  I have searched for a picture of MJ in an ambulance from the past but to no avail.  I know he was took to the hospital in the 1990's when he collapsed but i cant find any photos.  The only one i can find is the one where he burnt his head in the Pepsi commercial and went off in the ambulance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions