Pick your battle
January 21, 2010, 05:43:41 PM
If mj is watching this ...he is doing so with the full knowledge that most of the population is obsessed with his personal..comeback,wellbeing,agenda,reasoning,etc while the world he so loves goes down the drain of corruption, pollution, disaster and death. Most of which he has seen first hand...from the state of our basic needs for maintaining life/food ,water,politics,
healthcare,medicines,religion and spiritual nurturing...It disturbs my sleep, makes me cry at the sheer inhumanity of it all. I couldn't begin to imagine what he's aware of or how he deals with it all. We have the power as a united 'one' to change the world. First we must become informed. Politics was the one topic I always avoided because it was confusing, so I realized that just being in a position to be 'elected' these days made one corrupt most times.That pretty much turned out to be true. On to who is really controlling our food/ water/produce etc? the movie food inc. can be watched online..see it at your own risk! the truth is ugly. The agenda behind not curing disease as opposed to 'managing symptoms' is as frightening.Yes, it's mostly about money/power/control...'what does a man profit if he loseth his soul'
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Pick your battle
January 21, 2010, 11:46:46 PM
Amen to that.  We do need to focus on these very important issues. We may not understand it fully but we can be better informed than we were yesterday.  It takes time but it can be done.  This affects our life, the lives of our family, and our future generations.  Michael was deeply touched and saddened by this downward spiral that our world has taken and we should be too. However, children are the future.  If we want to change our future start with the children and what we are teaching them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

loyalfan

January 22, 2010, 02:56:54 AM
I SO AGREE........ALSO IF WE JUST STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALISE..........THERE IS WAY MORE OF US THAN .......THEM!!!........AND IF ENOUGH OF.......US.......SAY........NO WE DONT ACCEPT WHAT YOU ARE DOING.......THEY WOULD ..........HAVE TO.............LISTEN.........BECAUSE...A MILLION PEOPLE AGAINST A THOUSAND............DO YOU GET WHAT I AM IMPLYING....?????..........BUT HOW TO ACTUALLY GET THAT TO HAPPEN IS MIND BLOWINGLY DIFFICULT...IMO..........AS THERE ARE SO MANY WHO STICK THEIR HEADS INTO THE SAND................ALL SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GET A MILLION TO STAND UP TO 1000...........!!!!!!!........BUT THE RIDICULOUS THING IS.........THE 1000.....WOULD HAVE NO CHOICE AGINST THE MILLION!!!!....XXXXX JUST MY THOUGHTS!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 11:49:54 AM
Joy and all, This logical thinking is what 'they' are counting on...remember in TII
where it was explained a few soldiers were (by illusion) multiplied to appear as
thousands? Michael was perhaps sending a message..we are buying into the illusion.
We are  more powerful than we know and can perform miracles as has clearly been
done by (faith alone sometimes) The intention is to keep the masses in check by
having us 'believe' we are powerless..We are not and must 'wake up' to this fact if
we are going to 'make that change'WAKE UP!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A blip from a blurb from a movie within a movie...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 03:48:03 PM
katson45!
I totaly agree with you!!we are much more powerful as we are thinking!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 10:15:20 PM
katson45, This is gonna be long, forgive me.  I got a different impression with TII's illusion of multiplying the soldiers. That illusion has been used in movies for years and I believe MJ's message for using that is what I know and I'm thinking he knows as the butterfly effect in real life Universal quantum physics. Healing the world, strength against the enemy -  Quantum or metaphysics has proven scientifically that everything that exists in the Universe and beyond is connected by vibrations, vibrational energy which in fact makes us ONE with everything. Living One Vibrational Energy is what you hear from K Ortega, and others right?  That is the answer. Believe it !
Since "they" the one's who Want all the power and mind control over us have kept this truth from us, the truth being that we, our human brains (nature operates on this instinctively), we have power beyond belief, that power being the capacity to spread good (or bad) results by way of thought, our conscious, which is simply vibrations or energy that we project from ourselves onto others.  "They" are afraid of mass enlightenment, which is a powerful weapon.  Those who are awake know this already.

Have you ever been around someone who just seemed to "glow" with positive energy.  You are always drawn to that person because you feel "filled up" with happiness or positive energy or inspiration by being near them?  Then there are people (negative people) who seem to suck, or drain the positive energy out of you and you walk away feeling sick?  That is an example of quantum or metaphysics working.  Positive produces more positive, negative produces more negative.

Another example:  say that the people in your household are in a really bad mood or fighting.  The house feels so bad even the poor dog is lying there looking sad.  That bad or low vibrational energy has permeated the entire house into gloom and doom. Believe it or not, vibrational energies also attach to furniture, walls, things. But then there is a knock at the door, a friend walks in glowing with happiness and slowly you begin to feel some relief ?  Before you know it their "good" energy has spread from one person to another diluting the bad energy back to everyone feeling better.  This power is obvious when you are in church praying in groups or even in the local pub singing and dancing in groups. The good energy multiplies, spreads, dilutes bad energy and sometimes without a word being said.

Have you ever wondered why some people who seems to own nothing, no house, no cool trinkets, toys, good clothing or even have a job, car or big bank account are still walking around with the ability to be happy to share what little they do have?  They are so NOT distracted by or dependent on or owned by material things for their happiness or for a connection to God.  Think of it this way, if all you own is lost by a fire what will be left? What will be left is the people, the love and that is power.

Another example:  you are baking special cookies for a friend or creating something special with your hands, a piece of art or making the bed so your roommate won't have to, doing the dishes for your mom. Are you conscious whether or not you are doing it with the pure intention of love or with resentment or because you want credit?  Have you noticed that most times when you do something out of resentment or needing a pat on the back there is no reward?  But with a PURE intention of love comes real praise, real happiness within yourself and the one you projected the pure intention of love toward is truly thankful, you made their day.  I'm talking PURE intention, not selfish intention with hidden motives.  Sending out pure intention of goodness is in itself your reward.  You are certainly aware of the difference between pure intention and intention with a hidden agenda.  Michael is my inspiration.  Michael is the ultimate example of pure intention.  I don't care that he does own mansions and all the cool stuff.  Above all that he has proved with the generousity of his humble nature that pure intention can heal.  

The knowledge of quantum physics is well known by the elite, the illuminati and the military.  The power of It has been kept hidden from us and used in wars from the beginning of time.  They know its power, want to own all the power of it and use it to control those who still have little awareness of that power.  The sheeple, us, the one's they have keep asleep and mind controlled, are waking up at amazing speed, thanks to Michael Jackson in my case.  So if you have been paying attention you have noticed that "they" are also scrambling at record speed to come up against us or in reality to put a NWO into place.  They are not hiding who they are or what their intention is anymore. The reality of their race to keep up with our awakening is evident by political and financial activities and more aggressive war activity. There is no stopping the progress of the supposed imaginary battle. It is real and there is gonna be a showdown before sundown.

The eleven soldiers in TII is the visual, physical example made for us to see how 11 people (soldiers of love) can multiply into 1,100 by projecting good vibrations, Love, kindness without having to engage in actual physical fighting. For us to become violent against "them" would make us just as evil as they are, which is counter productive for "our" agenda. That is what they want.  They want us people to be fighting among ourselves in fear and against them so they have the ultimate excuse to maintain order by ordering marshall law or killing to stop us. Believe me that it is a matter of record that governments intentionally cause disruptions like the 911 bombings to create fear of false terrorists so they can pretend to be saving and protecting us. They are the terrorists, they hire the terrorists,then they use that excuse to instigate wars against nations to further prove that the fear is real.  We fall for it. We have been used and have died for their games.

In my wildest dreams I envision "them" playing their game of fear, but instead of us the people running scared in obedient panic going along with their game....if we could only "come together" with a fearless peaceful vibrational energy and NOT react the way they want us to THAT WOULD FOIL their entire operation.  

Example: your boyfriend, , sister, boss or who ever wants to start a fight, wants to argue, wants to make you feel bad so they begin their selfish game.  If you fall for their game and yell back or respond in a way they hope you will, what you are doing is feeding fuel into their ugly fire.  If you calmly agree with them, don't even change your expression or just simply walk away - refuse to respond, they have nothing to fight against.  They have instantly lost. You have won.  If each one of us develops the ability to resist feeling fearful that in itself is power.

It is our power of consciousness, positive thought, wishes or prayer, treating others with love, kindness, helping each other in even the smallest ways with pure intention that will send into the Universe the vibrational energy it takes to dilute their negative intentions down to nothing and that is how we win in the end.
It's not magical or instant.  We must practice it NOW with dedication.

I admit I am not religious because in my life I have witnessed and concluded thatI organized religion has been another way of keeping people dependent on finding power "outside" themselves.  I believe the power comes from within.  Since everything is connected and everything is one it makes sense to me that we too are God.  The power of God comes from collective good energy vibrations and intentions.

This suggestion sounds silly because we have been mind controlled to not discover our own power within.
If you can just snuggle under your covers tonight and start by pretending if you have to that you have the power to change things. Have a friend stay the night and do it together. Pretend you are playing a part in a movie and have permission to grant wishes.  You lay there with a smile on your face (force it if you have to) until you feel and become good energy. Drum up some good energy. That should help dilute your own fears or doubtr=.  Take some deep breaths to relax your heart to a restful beat per minute. Remain in a pleasant mindset. Now instead of saying Dear God, or whomever you normally pray to, just go straight to your own source of power to be in charge of the granting of wishes yourself like you do in the day time when you say nice things to others. Use that same personal power. Remember you are playing a part in a movie.  And even though you know for a fact there was disruption in your city and people got hurt or died just try to lay there in peaceful power, blank your mind into meditation and say "there will be no terrorists tomorrow, there will not be people hurt. The energy of my vibrational power will intervene to distract them from the evil plan".  Decide what you want to say as long as it is of pure intention with you in the power position. Lay there and project mental good intentions to others in your household too, then onto the neighbors, the clerk at the store.  Picture their face and that they are listening to you as you send the message to "connect" and pass power onto them mentally.   That is how eleven soldiers multipy to 1,100.

I have practiced this with amazing results that have shocked me into further believing that L.O.V.E can in fact have a butterfly effect even hundreds of miles away.  I'm nobody special.  I simply believe and it works.......wow !

Keep in mind that part of "their" strategy to keep us asleep was by way of our attraction and obsession with technical devices, computers, internet, cell phones, text messaging, tv, computer games.  They have used our focus on these things to distract us from the reality of things and to disconnect us physically to the point we would rather play with the toys than to gather to talk face to face.
Remember there is a huge "wake up" connection on the internet that could be cut off at anytime if "they" decide to.  This is our quickest way to continue with the wake up program, but we also have to get back down to Earth connecting on a personal level with friends, family and strangers to share hugs, to assure and help others fight fear and teach love by example.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

January 23, 2010, 05:21:40 AM
THERE YOU GO THEN MAYBE AT LAST WE ARE GETTING TO SEE WHAT WE NEED TO SEE..........ONLY MY THOUGHTS BUT.........HOW DO WE ALL DO THIS GUYS.........?????? MICHEAL WE NEED YOU TO HELP US...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions