Venus

Re: who leaked the information
January 21, 2010, 07:00:10 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
i asked in my various post the very same question but i didnt get any replies that why i m writing it down one more time in a hope to get one answer .
      dr murray was giving him drug to aid sleep , no one was allowed to go upstairs , if someone lets say hire dr murray to kill mj ( supposrting the murder theory) How they got to know he was having it everynite? not even the sibling knew mj was on propofol its was too   confidential  but then who behind the murder ???? anyone  suspicious on  ur  list???

No one was allowed to MJ's room I think because of the kids. MJ didn't want'to kids to see their father on drugs. Anestesia is not very cool stuff when the patient wakes up. I saw my mother in hospital after her surgery. Very impressive :cry:

If it's really hoax they say it to prevent people talk about MJ as bad father that was on drugs in front of his kids.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

January 21, 2010, 07:40:20 PM
Quote from: "Venus"
i asked in my various post the very same question but i didnt get any replies that why i m writing it down one more time in a hope to get one answer .
      dr murray was giving him drug to aid sleep , no one was allowed to go upstairs , if someone lets say hire dr murray to kill mj ( supposrting the murder theory) How they got to know he was having it everynite? not even the sibling knew mj was on propofol its was too   confidential  but then who behind the murder ???? anyone  suspicious on  ur  list???

No one was allowed to MJ's room I think because of the kids. MJ didn't want'to kids to see their father on drugs. Anestesia is not very cool stuff when the patient wakes up. I saw my mother in hospital after her surgery. Very impressive :cry:

If it's really hoax they say it to prevent people talk about MJ as bad father that was on drugs in front of his kids.

Its my understanding that propofol patients waking up is not like other annesthesia wearing off when a patient wakes up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

January 21, 2010, 07:46:40 PM
maybe its just symbolic,  he wants us to wake up right,  because if to sleep to deep /like with that med, you can die.. he wants us to wake up so we don't .  And its working look at that Massacusettss election!!    That will stop the health care  reform . yes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" if you belive clap your hands" Peter pan.

Zen

January 21, 2010, 08:22:25 PM
Tai chase is only one to witness oxygen tanks being carried upstairs and then downstairs.
But, Dr. Murray opened his mouth first.
This being a good question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 08:32:41 PM
IF IF IF MJ is dead, then there is no way that Murray only gave him the 25mg of Propofol that he says he gave him. If he'd only had that much, it would have left his system and that would be that. Everything I've read from doctors about propofol says that. BUT, if you work under the assumption, for argument's sake, that MJ is dead and that propofol, combined with the benzodiazepenes killed him, then Murry (or someone) gave MJ far more propofol than 25mg. 25mg would not have killed him. Again, assuming he is dead, and then assuming the DC is accurate, MJ was killed by a LETHAL dose of propofol, with the benzo affect as a contributing factor. 25mg is NOT a LETHAL dose. That means MJ would have to have had far more in his system, and that's what killed him,and that's why all of their tests were able to detect it. And IF he is dead, for real, then I believe either Murray, or someone else, killed him by giving him far too much propofol.

Again. IF he is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Jennie

January 21, 2010, 08:36:55 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Murray admritted to law enforcement that he gave Mj propofyl, so it was Murray who let the cat out of the bag.  If he said nothing then they probaly would not have known, as proprofyl leaves the body pretty quick.

You make a very good point there. So I am wondering exacly what is going on, I mean I dont think AEG would hire a clown who would rat himself out and incriminate others in the process. So either MJ was mudered and Dr Murray dont know what hit him and that is why he keeps saying what he gave him shouldn't have killed him. Or, it's a great big HOAX!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 22, 2010, 09:06:19 AM
What is there was someone who is mentioned in the case. Some rat from MJ's stuff, who was bought by people who were interested in MJ's death.
Doctor Murray goes out of the room, while MJ is sleeping. The kids and the stuff is not allowed to MJ's bedroom.
Murray is in another room chatting.
The 3d person find it's the right moment and go into MJ's room. MJ is sleeping and he doesn't know. Murray is chatting.
Others downstairs.
That person injects something that is not supposed to be seen in autopsy (because people who planned this are not idiots). Or he simply uses pillow to stop his breath. And there's no signs of fighting, because MJ is unconscious.
And then misterious person leaves the room and takes off the security tapes. By the way it can be someone who worked as security for MJ. At least someone who knew were the tapes are.
Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 11:56:33 AM by Venus
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

January 22, 2010, 10:48:28 AM
What is there was someone who is mentioned in the case. Some rat from MJ's stuff, who was bought by people who were interested in MJ's death.
Doctor Murray goes out of the room, while MJ is sleeping. The kids and the stuff is not allowed to MJ's room.
The 3d person find it's the right moment and go into MJ's room. MJ is sleeping and he doesn't know. Murray is chatting.
Others downstairs.
That person injects something that is not supposed to be seen in autopsy (because people who planned this are not idiots). Or he simply uses pillow to stop his breath. And there's no signs of fighting, because MJ is unconscious.
And then misterious person leaves the room and takes off the security tapes. By the way it can be someone who worked as security for MJ. At least someone who knew were the tapes are.

i have thought this same thing many times.. i really hope its a hoax and not this!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Venus

January 22, 2010, 11:55:32 AM
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
Doctor Murray goes out of the room, while MJ is sleeping. The kids and the stuff is not allowed to MJ's room.
Others downstairs.

i have thought this same thing many times.. i really hope its a hoax and not this!!

unfortunately it's possible. and it proves why murray claims he's not guilty, autopsy and other stuff. By if it is true Murray is still guilty because he left the room.

I've just read what I wrote in previous post and remembered the song "smooth criminal''   :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

January 22, 2010, 12:41:55 PM
@ christina , you get it right ,  lethal dose  in medical terms is used when the drug in such a high  dose is given that  can kill someone
      so true  benzodiazepines interact wityh propofol by causing cardiac arrest and respiratory depression But  before giving  anasthsesia , few drugs are given like
   1 , anti emetics .. to avoid vomiting coz our cough reflex is inhibited , if someone throw up during or few hrs after anastheisa , chances of ingesting and aspiration of vomit  in lungs become very difficult to treat

2, muscle relaxants , to minimise musle activity

3. anxiolytics ... to reduce anxity among children and few adults copz operation room with its huge moniters seem horrible to few  , so short acting benzdiazepines are given .among  short ones is Midazolam . given few hrs before propofol so if murray did give it to mj he cant be challanged BECAUSE

According to his statment the time interval was 2 hrs before propofol was administered ,so there was no harm as it is a general  practice

but we dont know if he indeed gave him  with  2 hr interval ???

@ jacksonologist
         benzodiazipines after acting on brain cells leave body ,in liver their metabolism take place before they excretion  but you can find them in bile , urine and blood
  as far as propofol goes , it leaves the bodyin urine means that unless you wont get the first sample you can miss it

@ venus if someone put pillow on his mouth there would be atleast some marks around mouth and the brain would have shown the signs of acute respiratory failure by the lack of blood supply . Vs propofol which slowly and gradually turns off the center  and that typical blue look in face become obvious

but according to news they found a cigar in the  room , and that lividity reports  and the 3rd unknown call from dr murray pointing towards a 3rd person presence

if its a hoax mj is  too intellegent he made this story by using a drug
  1. with UNKNOWN MODE OF ACTION
  2. addictive property of propofol is a debate, its under studies , no medical book publish this aspect of this drug, may be this year they might have upgrade it but i havent read it   so i cant  really comment on that
   3.  in real i never  came cross any  case of propofol abuse
   4  mj children wont be embarrassed coz their dad wasnt  a druggie  

3rd person ...3rd person who could be that one ???  not a staff , not a family member . not a guest but who ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 22, 2010, 05:35:21 PM
i have had a few ops, and the worst thing about going under is the waking up - its such a shock and don't know how he could have done this on a nightly basis, the counting down til your under, the feeling are you going to be okay and then nothing... waking up and you tired and shaky.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 05:37:56 PM
like i said ealier , may be they used different drug on you .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 04:56:19 AM
   but according to news they found a cigar in the  room , and that lividity reports  and the 3rd unknown call from dr murray pointing towards a 3rd person presence

if its a hoax mj is  too intellegent he made this story by using a drug
  1. with UNKNOWN MODE OF ACTION
  2. addictive property of propofol is a debate, its under studies , no medical book publish this aspect of this drug, may be this year they might have upgrade it but i havent read it   so i cant  really comment on that
   3.  in real i never  came cross any  case of propofol abuse
   4  mj children wont be embarrassed coz their dad wasnt  a druggie  

3rd person ...3rd person who could be that one ???  not a staff , not a family member . not a guest but who ??

A cigar was found in the room?  Frank Dileo?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions