who leaked the information
January 21, 2010, 02:30:23 PM
i asked in my various post the very same question but i didnt get any replies that why i m writing it down one more time in a hope to get one answer .
      dr murray was giving him drug to aid sleep , no one was allowed to go upstairs , if someone lets say hire dr murray to kill mj ( supposrting the murder theory) How they got to know he was having it everynite? not even the sibling knew mj was on propofol its was too   confidential  but then who behind the murder ???? anyone  suspicious on  ur  list???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: who leaked the information
January 21, 2010, 02:35:08 PM
There were a lot of people jealous of MJ and also a lot of people seemed to fear MJ would back out of the O2 shows.

AEG, Sony, Thome Thome....   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 02:37:21 PM
Murray admritted to law enforcement that he gave Mj propofyl, so it was Murray who let the cat out of the bag.  If he said nothing then they probaly would not have known, as proprofyl leaves the body pretty quick.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 02:37:58 PM
but i was wondering they had a chance on the set to cause an accident , his driver could have killed him . cooks could  poison him ,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

January 21, 2010, 02:40:09 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
i asked in my various post the very same question but i didnt get any replies that why i m writing it down one more time in a hope to get one answer .
      dr murray was giving him drug to aid sleep , no one was allowed to go upstairs , if someone lets say hire dr murray to kill mj ( supposrting the murder theory) How they got to know he was having it everynite? not even the sibling knew mj was on propofol its was too   confidential  but then who behind the murder ???? anyone  suspicious on  ur  list???
I see what you mean. I've asked it before, but no one noticed it. It's strange that someone would know about it and use it to kill him (supposing that the murder theory is true, I hope it's not).   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 02:44:59 PM
oh i didnt know you posted but its good we are getting replies now to the question thats keeps on bugging me . it makes me wonder
   what if dr murray is innocent . i dont know why he and his lawyers were insisting the LAPD to release the FULL autopsy report  to prove his  innocence
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 03:06:54 PM
Sooo, again, this leaves the question as to HOW they know MJ actually "died" from propofol intoxication if it leaves the body quickly. People will stop breathing when not properly monitored while on the drug and are then given a breathing tube..theres a vid about it on here somewhere called "watch how propofol works".

Mj could have died from all the sedatives he was given....if propofol leaves the body fast then by the time they did the autopsy, it wouldnt even have been in his sytem anymore so....

Why are we discussing his death when he is alive? LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 03:09:39 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Sooo, again, this leaves the question as to HOW they know MJ actually "died" from propofol intoxication if it leaves the body quickly. People will stop breathing when not properly monitored while on the drug and are then given a breathing tube..theres a vid about it on here somewhere called "watch how propofol works".

Mj could have died from all the sedatives he was given....if propofol leaves the body fast then by the time they did the autopsy, it wouldnt even have been in his sytem anymore so....

Isnt this the reason why they supposedly took his brain for testing and toxicology tests... as drugs such as Propofol would leave a trace in the brain tissue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

January 21, 2010, 03:10:58 PM

:lol:
We are just open-minded  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

January 21, 2010, 03:13:27 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Isnt this the reason why they supposedly took his brain for testing and toxicology tests... as drugs such as Propofol would leave a trace in the brain tissue.

I think so,, but even if there was a "trace", that wouldnt prove thats what he died from. That would just show them that he did have it in his system recently, but I dont think it would tell them how much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 03:20:42 PM
@ jacksonologist  you ve j ust named my post watch how propofol works...  :)   i  will clear up a confusion for you , propofol  gets out of  system quickly means that after having its effects on our respiratory system in brain  body gets rid of it through excretion . if the urine sample is collected its metabolites willl be trace  by examiner
   @ dancing dreams brain doesnt contains propofol but the effects the drugs has on brains cells show changes that is observed in autopsy
   @ mjj 82 .. excatly ... you are simply  cute
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 03:22:56 PM
@ jacksonologist  you ve j ust named my post watch how propofol works...  :)   i  will clear up a confusion for you , propofol  gets out of  system quickly means that after having its effects on our respiratory system in brain  body gets rid of it through excretion . if the urine sample is collected its metabolites willl be trace  by examiner
   @ dancing dreams brain doesnt contains propofol but the effects the drugs has on brains cells show changes that is observed in autopsy
   @ mjj 82 .. excatly ... you are simply  cute

It would show up in the brain but could they prove thats what he died of?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 21, 2010, 03:29:50 PM
this is what has been buggin me from day 1.. if MJ feared for his life as its been stated many times.. why let a dr or anyone else for that matter sedate him.. doesn't make sence.. he trusted very few people as he also said.. so why trust a relativly new DR to treat him.. with a dodgy background at that!!

something is just off with this!! i can't put my finger on it but it makes absolutly no sence what so ever.. especially with the love he had for his kids.. why risk even an accident that could happen with drugs, of any sort that could make him unaware of his surrounds and knock him out completly..

I'M NOT BUYING IT!!! theres definatly somet fishy going on.. or a hell of a lot of lies being told..

so the quest for the truth continues..  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 03:53:40 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"
this is what has been buggin me from day 1.. if MJ feared for his life as its been stated many times.. why let a dr or anyone else for that matter sedate him.. doesn't make sence.. he trusted very few people as he also said.. so why trust a relativly new DR to treat him.. with a dodgy background at that!!

something is just off with this!! i can't put my finger on it but it makes absolutly no sence what so ever.. especially with the love he had for his kids.. why risk even an accident that could happen with drugs, of any sort that could make him unaware of his surrounds and knock him out completly..

I'M NOT BUYING IT!!! theres definatly somet fishy going on.. or a hell of a lot of lies being told..

so the quest for the truth continues..  :geek:

+1 on the underlined.

Which makes me believe that either he:
a)faked his death because he was in danger
-or-
b)was murdered.

I don't believe that he would request propofol at his home when your breathing can & often does STOP when it's administered!  

All the info in the media of him being an addict are one thing, but saying he requested it repeatedly from different doctors sounds like a set up after the fact...  Like it was planted.   :?

Thinking optimistically - he could just be exposing exactly HOW people were planning to get rid of him.  Saying he requested medications & was an addict.  Then he let them think they killed him and he got away.

Exactly how all this happened, I don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

January 21, 2010, 04:51:57 PM
oh i didnt know you posted but its good we are getting replies now to the question thats keeps on bugging me . it makes me wonder
   what if dr murray is innocent . i dont know why he and his lawyers were insisting the LAPD to release the FULL autopsy report  to prove his  innocence

Ive said from almost the beginning that Murray is just a patsy, but no one noticed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions