Re: THIS IS IT" THE TRUE MEANING!
January 22, 2010, 10:44:36 AM
"The January 31 Grammy ceremony in Los Angeles will also feature the first complete showing of a 3-D mini movie for "Earth Song" created by Jackson before his death in June.

The song and the movie, about the future of the planet, were intended to be the centerpiece of Jackson's planned series of 50 "This is It" comeback concerts in London last summer.

"It was one of the most important portions of the concert tour to Michael and when Michael saw the film for the first time at his last rehearsal, there were tears in his eyes," Ken Ehrlich, a longtime Jackson associate and who is producing the Grammy telecast, said in a statement."
I don't think its a coincidence they are showing Earth song again after seeing it in "This Is It" I think we will see the whole picture this time no pun intended.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

January 22, 2010, 10:45:36 AM
@Staytuned.  I agree with you.  Many Christians are aware of what to expect in the end times and what the scriptures say will happen.  So many of us get caught up in our own lives and don't want to see the signs of the times or are in denial about it.  There are two scriptures that have been reverbrating in my spirit for the past couple of months. Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion, and sound the alarm on My Holy Mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the Day of the Lord is coming, surely it is near. The other one is Matthew 10:26-27 Therefore do not fear them, for there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed and nothing covered up that will not be brought to light.  What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops.  I believe it is a call for the nations to wake up to what is happening around us.  God does not expect us to be door mats.  He wants us to put the truth out there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 10:55:43 AM
Since June 25th,my life changed,I stopped smoking,drinking,pray every day to God.
searching for the truth of life.I have found out that  some people go through life with nothing to believe in. Without belief you can never truly see the truths that are right before our eyes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 11:23:12 AM
@jill
Matthew 10:26-27 Therefore do not fear them, for there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed and nothing covered up that will not be brought to light. What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops.

I remember hearing this one when I was younger. Wow. It's amazing. He's the whisper in the wind too. Just listen.

@terror2k9
Since June 25th,my life changed,I stopped smoking,drinking,pray every day to God.
searching for the truth of life.I have found out that some people go through life with nothing to believe in. Without belief you can never truly see the truths that are right before our eyes.

That is beautiful. Really. God bless your beautiful soul.  :) We must stand for something or we'll fall for anything. And we have to fight for what we believe in. I'll stand up for what's right even if it means standing alone. But I'm sure I won't be alone because I have amazingly lovely people like Michael and you, who I know will fight for the truth. <3

"On The Line" lyrics:

Nothing good ever comes easy
All good things come in due time
Yes it does
You gotta have something to believe in
I'm telling you to open your mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jill

January 22, 2010, 12:21:33 PM
Quote from: "terror2k9"
searching for the truth of life.I have found out that some people go through life with nothing to believe in. Without belief you can never truly see the truths that are right before our eyes.

@terror.  That is so wonderful.  You are not the only one here that that has happened to.  A couple of other people have told me the same thing. I believe Michael has been used by  God to put this message in the forefront .  Our faith must be in God and not on any one particular man.  I have noticed that there are many Christians drawn to this site.  I was aware times were changing quickly but I had no idea about the conspiracies that existed until I started watching videos and found web sites such as this one.  It is a powerful tool to get the message out as to what is really happening and being covered up.

Your wife is right, you have to do what you feel is right in this situation.  I am glad she is encouraging you to follow your heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 12:35:02 PM
Thank you for your kindness,god bless you all,together we will make the change for a better future that we and our children deserve all around the world! I really believe we are living now to do this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

January 22, 2010, 12:44:55 PM
Quote from: "terror2k9"
Thank you for your kindness,god bless you all,together we will make the change for a better future that we and our children deserve all around the world! I really believe we are living now to do this.

There are many of us out there, not only on this site.  I am so glad you were bold enough to post this topic.  I had no idea about the DIA.  I have never heard anything about it before reading your post.  I know there are bunkers built under the Greenbriar Hotel in Greenbriar, WV which is very exclusive and beautiful.  It is also very elaborate with underground bunkers and tunnels.  There have been several specials on tv about it. It was originally created for the president, his cabinet, the senate and congress to evacuate to in a homeland attack.  It is stocked to the nines with quipment and supplies.  They said in the last special I saw that it is no longer the priority site for refuge, but they did not give the contingency plan....maybe Denver now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 12:51:56 PM
Well Denver airport is still working its enormous,they are still putting tunnels and have highways underneath. well it is called new world airport so could be the main spot. Also that guy with the gun and mask already protects the bunkers and said if people come running the doors will already be closed if not they gotto do what they gotto do! He seems to have no remorse!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

January 22, 2010, 12:54:54 PM
When was the airport built?  I wonder if that is where they took Bush to on Air Force One on 911 when he went missing for the day...

The Greenbriar is still functioning in all its glory.  I am sure they will put it to use as well.  You can find it on the web.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 01:13:40 PM
It was built in 1995,often called DIA, is, by land size at 53 square miles (140 km2), the largest international airport in the United States, and the third largest international airport in the world after King Fahd International Airport and Montreal-Mirabel International Airport.
THE SCARIEST PART is the plot has been in motion for awhile it seems.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 04:27:29 AM
Quote from: "jill"
@Staytuned.  I agree with you.  Many Christians are aware of what to expect in the end times and what the scriptures say will happen.  So many of us get caught up in our own lives and don't want to see the signs of the times or are in denial about it.  There are two scriptures that have been reverbrating in my spirit for the past couple of months. Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion, and sound the alarm on My Holy Mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the Day of the Lord is coming, surely it is near. The other one is Matthew 10:26-27 Therefore do not fear them, for there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed and nothing covered up that will not be brought to light.  What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops.  I believe it is a call for the nations to wake up to what is happening around us.  God does not expect us to be door mats.  He wants us to put the truth out there!
Girl say it twice, I got chills when you mentioned those 2 scriptures, i can barely type from crying, I try to tell soo many people about what is going on, to open their eyes, to wake up, it's like being in a room with  100 people and they are all asleep and your the only one awake, I understand now why Jesus loves us so much, it breaks my heart cause i don't wanna see a soul lost and I be wanting to just shake people so they can see, but if i could just reach one soul I have done a lil even though i wanna reach them all. All of things happening around us does not shock me at all cause i know what His word says, I just wanna be ready!
And it is surely time for the nations to wake up, it's been time,  enough is enough!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We cannot separate
Cause you\'re part of me
and though you\'re invisible
I trust the unseen[/size]

January 24, 2010, 07:18:51 AM
Jam lyrics

Nation To Nation
All The World
Must Come Together
Face The Problems
That We See
Then Maybe Somehow We Can Work It Out
I Asked My Neighbor
For A Favor
She Said Later
What Has Come Of
All The People
Have We Lost Love
Of What It's About

I Have To Find My Peace Cuz
No One Seems To Let Me Be
False Prophets Cry Of Doom
What Are The Possibilities
I Told My Brother
There'll Be Problems,
Times And Tears For Fears,
We Must Live Each Day
Like It's The Last

Go With It
Go With It
Jam
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't Too Much
It Ain't Too Much For Me To
Jam
It Ain't
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't
Don't You

The World Keeps Changing
Rearranging Minds
And Thoughts
Predictions Fly Of Doom
The Baby Boom
Has Come Of Age
We'll Work It Out

I Told My Brothers
Don't You Ask Me
For No Favors
I'm Conditioned By
The System
Don't You Talk To Me
Don't Scream And Shout

She Pray To God, To Buddha
Then She Sings A
Talmud Song
Confusions Contradict
The Self
Do We Know Right
From Wrong
I Just Want You To
Recognize Me
In The Temple
You Can't Hurt Me
I Found Peace
Within Myself

Go With It
Go With It
Jam
It Ain't
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't Too Much
Jam
It Ain't
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't
Don't You
Jam
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't Too Much
Jam
It Ain't
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't
Don't You

[Rap Performed By Heavy D]
Jam Jam
Here Comes The Man
Hot Damn
The Big Boy Stands
with an upper hand
Makin' Funky Tracks
With My Man
Michael Jackson
Smooth Criminal
That's The Man
Mike's So Relaxed
Mingle Mingle Jingle
In The Jungle
Bum Rushed The Door
3 And 4's In A Bundle
Execute The Plan
First I Cooled Like A Fan
Got With Janet
Then With Guy
Now With Michael
Cause It Ain't Hard To...

[Michael]
Jam
It Ain't
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't Too Much
Jam
Get On It
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't
Don't Stop
Jam
It Ain't
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't
Don't You
Jam
It Ain't
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't
Don't You

It Ain't Too Hard For Me
To Jam [9x]
Get On It
Jam
It Ain't
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't
Don't You
Jam
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't Too Much
Jam
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't Too Much
Jam
Too Much
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't
Don't You

Get On It
Get On It
Give It Baby
Give It To Me
Come On
You Really Give It Too Me
Got To Give It
You Just Want To Give It
jermaine on the show kept saying he is ready to JAM in the reality show.
MJ always says it in his lyrics.Nation to Nation the World must come TOGETHER Face The Problems
That We See
Then Maybe Somehow We Can Work It Out! This was in 1991 he was calling for this,19 years later and he is still right! by the way look at this "3 And 4's In A Bundle/ 3=4=7
Execute The Plan   /plan -=hoax?
First I Cooled Like A Fan =cold like death?
Got With Janet=vma's
Then With Guy=not sure
Now With Michael
He don't sing it if he don't mean it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 09:29:31 AM
Quote from: "StayTuned"
they have technology that can cause earthquakes and other kinds of disasters that will appear to look natural, my first thought was Haiti[/size], now I am not saying it's true but it was my first thought

This can't be true because apparently, the US Military cares soooo much about Haiti that they had just practiced a "Disaster Relief Scenario" the day before the huge earthquake...   :roll:

I'm sure they had NO IDEA this horrific tragedy was going to take place the very next day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

January 24, 2010, 09:45:49 AM
@Staytuned...You are doing more than you know.  Prayer is the most powerful tool the church has.  I am standing with you for eyes to be opened and ears that will hear.  If one can put 1000 to flight, 2 can put 10,000 to flight.  Be encouraged!  He always has a remnant and we are not alone!  Staytuned, your words have been a blessing to me and I'm sure to many others as well.  Just keep on being you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 09:46:55 AM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "StayTuned"
they have technology that can cause earthquakes and other kinds of disasters that will appear to look natural, my first thought was Haiti[/size], now I am not saying it's true but it was my first thought

This can't be true because apparently, the US Military cares soooo much about Haiti that they had just practiced a "Disaster Relief Scenario" the day before the huge earthquake...   :roll:

I'm sure they had NO IDEA this horrific tragedy was going to take place the very next day.

Well, have you guys heard of HAARP? May be responsible for the 2008 earthquake in China and Hurricane Katrina.  [youtube:tcd8c7im]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY4HGs-9JiU[/youtube:tcd8c7im]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]