The Jack5ons telling us...
January 21, 2010, 01:03:46 AM
Hi guys,

Today I sent an email to the Jack5on, I got generic reply....it's not important, just the formal thank you...but what made me think is the regards at the bottom, here it is:

....................................Because of fans like you, we shall always be... The Jackson 5 Forever!

The Jackson 5
Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon... and of course our beloved brother, Michael Jackson.

1. ......The Jackson 5 Forever.......??? Who is the fifth member if they tell us Michael has passed?
2. They still call themselves Jackson 5 (which is of course we've known about this)
3. ".....and of course our beloved brother, Michael Jakcson", do you feel something about this sentence.
For me yes, I do feel something a bit weird to say if my beloved brother has passed....

Please post your thoughts

Cheers
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Jack5ons telling us...
January 21, 2010, 01:22:47 AM
yea,definately a reassurance that michael is alive imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 01:42:28 AM
idk...i kinda understand where they are coming from when they still include MJ in the jackson 5 even if MJ were dead. I mean they are honoring Michael...i think its touching and sweet IF Michael were really gone. IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 02:32:39 AM
omg...i just had a thought which i hate popped into my mind but hey...we can't always help what thoughts come to us.

he said that as long as they have fans like us they'll always be the jackson five.now,what does he mean fans like us....suckers perhaps?  they'll keep being the jackson five as long as we keep falling for the lies?

God,i hope not. if any of the jacksons are reading this if i'm wrong i am so sorry. i love you guys alot and i don't really believe this, but it's a thought that came to mind and i always share my thoughts with the people on this forum whether the thoughts be good or bad.  

i love you,michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 21, 2010, 04:26:42 AM
I personally don't think that Michael would like to be mentioned as Jackson 5 after 30 years of increadiable solo career. Thus he refused to do comeback tour with brothers and to make new records with them/
I think it's just another way to get MJ personal fans to their circle. Because they need someone to build their cash flow.
Jackson 5 and The Jacksons were so huge because of Michael's voice and really (I mean it) really good music written by different authors, but not Jacksons.

I would like to see how they will cover the absence of MJ. Use his voice?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

January 21, 2010, 04:30:20 AM
This is definitely not Randy! LOL!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 21, 2010, 08:25:42 AM
Well, the sad thing is just that we have to assume that they know darn well that without Michael, nobody's interested in their old asses. (Excuse me.) So they might as well just be trying to... keep people interested. Keep getting ratings. Keep getting money. Michael, Michael, Michael. Michael sells.

I don't take them too seriously, but I do hope you're right and they're trying to give us clues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

iMJacksonfaN

January 21, 2010, 10:36:53 AM
It looks really much like my own post, but.. Weird as I said in my post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

January 21, 2010, 11:24:10 AM
All I know is, without Michael, they won't get one dime from me. If MJ really is dead then they have been leading the fans on, IMO, when they could have easily cleared this whole thing up once and for all...But that's just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 11:29:22 AM
I don't think it is a clue.
Thay say " Jacksons 5" because it's the name of the group, and to refer to the group's history.
It's like saying "The Beatles", some members of the group are dead but we still saying " The Beatles".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

January 21, 2010, 12:14:18 PM
Quote from: "Cameron"
I don't think it is a clue.
Thay say " Jacksons 5" because it's the name of the group, and to refer to the group's history.
It's like saying "The Beatles", some members of the group are dead but we still saying " The Beatles".

But what if The Beatles had been called "The 4 Beatles" or so... and Paul and Ringo would reuinite today and still call themselves "The 4 Beatles". "We, The 4 Beatles love our fans forever and ever. Yours truly, Paul, Ringo, John and George."  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

January 21, 2010, 12:39:26 PM
Quote from: "mjisthemuses"
Hi guys,

Today I sent an email to the Jack5on, I got generic reply....it's not important, just the formal thank you...but what made me think is the regards at the bottom, here it is:

....................................Because of fans like you, we shall always be... The Jackson 5 Forever!

The Jackson 5
Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon... and of course our beloved brother, Michael Jackson.

1. ......The Jackson 5 Forever.......??? Who is the fifth member if they tell us Michael has passed?
2. They still call themselves Jackson 5 (which is of course we've known about this)
3. ".....and of course our beloved brother, Michael Jakcson", do you feel something about this sentence.
For me yes, I do feel something a bit weird to say if my beloved brother has passed....

Please post your thoughts

Cheers
that doesnt necessarily mean anything, i think when they say we will forever be the jackson5 its because they WILL, the fans are never going to exclude Michael from them when you think about it, yes he may be gone but to the fans they are always going to be the Jackson5 i think that's what they mean, my grandpa died 5 years ago right before my birthday but when i pray for my family and stuff i still include my grandpa and i include his memory because to us he isn't really gone. So you guys have to remember that, yes it is fishy and i believe he is alive, but if he turns out to be REALLY gone, they say that in the context that his fans ill never let him die, they will always consider them the jackson 5 with or without Michael, that WHAT they are and always will be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

Venus

January 21, 2010, 04:02:25 PM
I wonder why they call themselves Jackson 5?
They had to change the name to The Jacksons back in 70s, because the brand ''Jackson 5" belonged to Motown records.
What happened? :geek:
Do they have the rights for that name again?
Why not The Jacksons? The Jacksons doesn't mean 5 or 6 Jacks, even two is enough to call it The Jacksons. :lol:
Maybe they don't have rights for name "The Jacksons" any more? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

teensy

January 21, 2010, 04:36:15 PM
My weird thought.

The Jacksons cannot use the name Jackson 5, because Berry Gordy owns the rights to that name.  That's why they changed the name to The Jacksons. So, they are The Jacksons and Jermaine later reunited with his brothers to become apart of The Jacksons. Randy is a member of The Jacksons not the Jackson 5.

So, I guess my point is why refer to the group Jackson 5 when they are The Jacksons, and have been so for over 30 years. Are they trying to hint at Michael's presents? There saying the he is here, but not with us. He's gone, but is very much alive...in our hearts. Michael maybe gone, but he will be with us forever...in spirit. I spoke with Michael yesterday...*nudge*..on the phone..*nudgenudge*..I mean I remember yesterday's call from him*whack!*.. I remember a phone call I had with him, that happened in the past, before he died. I recalled it yesterday.

These guys are weird. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions