Jacksons Recording session
January 20, 2010, 07:20:35 PM
I was watching the episode of the Jackson Family Dynasty when the brothers were on lockdown and I noticed something that one of the producers were wearing.  It was the session when they kept going over that song about the girls go wild on a Saturday night.  Well anyway the producer had a black T shirt on and I looked at it closely.  It had 5 microphones on it.  All the mics on the shirt were different sizes.  Then there was one big mic on the shirt that was bigger than all the other mics on the shirt.  I found that to be interesting.  What do you guys think about that? :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Jacksons Recording session
January 20, 2010, 07:33:57 PM
The episodes are a blur to me. Which episode is that one? I would like to go back and review that one.

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I was watching the episode of the Jackson Family Dynasty when the brothers were on lockdown and I noticed something that one of the producers were wearing.  It was the session when they kept going over that song about the girls go wild on a Saturday night.  Well anyway the producer had a black T shirt on and I looked at it closely.  It had 5 microphones on it.  All the mics on the shirt were different sizes.  Then there was one big mic on the shirt that was bigger than all the other mics on the shirt.  I found that to be interesting.  What do you guys think about that? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 07:51:54 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
The episodes are a blur to me. Which episode is that one? I would like to go back and review that one.

Quote from: "msteetee34"

It's the episode that starts out with them eating gumbo in the kitchen and then Jermaine and Tito leave to go to the studio while Marlon and Jackie stay behind because they are suppose to be coming up with some new dance moves but end up exploring the grounds instead.  Jermaine has on a red shirt during the recording session and Jackie got on a blue striped shirt.  Hopefully you'll find the episode so you can see what i'm talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

January 20, 2010, 10:30:54 PM
bwahahaha..this is the episode where Tito calls them frick and frack! I thought i was gonna die laughing when he said that. But i think its just a shirt..no symbolism to the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 03:31:08 PM
think it is one microphone bigger than rest as in one star of band one leas singer with his back ups nice find stupid we cant see it in uk so annoying!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions