The Guitar??
January 18, 2010, 08:01:59 AM
When I was watching the finale of the show, I thought that guitar that Tito had made for the concert, the shiny silver one,looked familiar to me.  Then I watched the show after the finale which was the second to the last show, when they were in lockdown for rehersal.  Tito was playing that same guitar on the stage.  But, I find it strange that Tito said in the finale when that man delivered the guitar, that it was hard to tell him that the concert was cancelled, but he was not going to let it go to waste, he would play it wherever he went.
So, why would they show that clip in the finale if he was playing it in the second to the last show?  I hope you all are getting what I am trying to say.  It's like they cancelled the concert while they were still in lockdown and he got the guitar before lockdown, but pretended like he got it after they decided to cancel the concert.
Did anyone else notice that?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

Re: The Guitar??
January 20, 2010, 05:29:44 PM
No, I didn't notice it. You are really keen in observing and thanks for calling my attention to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Guitar??
January 20, 2010, 07:28:30 PM
That entire show from the first show till the last seemed like a script.  I think we were set up.
Almost all of that show was planned. The show, the song, Jackie and Marlon being the ones who don't want to do the song. Come on, why would Jackie not want to do a song by Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis?  They are the reason why Janet is Miss Jackson.

The cancelling the show, the whole thing along with the ending was planned. Jermaine's dream, Tito's guitar, all of that was not reality, but planned by the brothers and the producers. I think the original idea was to air the show when MJ made his comeback, but MJ had to go away, so they used his death as a means to get attention.

I loved the Jackson 5 , but I understand why Randy wanted nothing to do with a reality show that nothing to do with reality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions