Re: MARLONS WAS ON USTREAM
January 25, 2010, 01:30:18 PM
@msteetee34 he's was typing in CAPS but because the ustream was moving so damn fast nobody knew when Marlon was speaking. so he put it caps so everybody could read it faster.

@Serenitys_Dream word he said that twice. he said that after the quote on the Forrest lawn mixed up like "There's no conspiracy Theory here"  and "the truth will prevail on the investigation case"

I don't think we should jump to conclusions that it will be mj that will except the award. even though that would be the most amazing thing in the world...it could still be very "dangerous" for him in a way because people seriously thinks he's dead. i do believe how ever that by chance his children could accept the awards also. gosh idk both ways its a chance we might see Michael  :mrgreen:

This is my first helpful post yay!!!!
:mrgreen:  :geek:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 25, 2010, 01:32:41 PM
Quote from: "SIMPLY-[MJ
"]
@msteetee34 he's was typing in CAPS but because the ustream was moving so damn fast nobody knew when Marlon was speaking. so he put it caps so everybody could read it faster.

@Serenitys_Dream word he said that twice. he said that after the quote on the Forrest lawn mixed up like "There's no conspiracy Theory here"  and "the truth will prevail on the investigation case"

I don't think we should jump to conclusions that it will be mj that will except the award. even though that would be the most amazing thing in the world...it could still be very "dangerous" for him in a way because people seriously thinks he's dead. i do believe how ever that by chance his children could accept the awards also. gosh idk both ways its a chance we might see Michael  :mrgreen:

This is my first helpful post yay!!!!
:mrgreen:  :geek:

What about his Kids AND Michael accept the award?  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 25, 2010, 01:49:28 PM
i dont why after this particular comment "the truth will prevail in this investigation "  didnt  give me  a good feeling , he seems very confident about investigation . sorry for sounding negative but recent jermaine interview and now marlon   .... both things are very convincing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 02:05:35 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "Boreas"
It better be Mj. That would be very epic. I would poop myself. Or at least prance about.  :mrgreen:

I, too, would poop myself. haha.

I think it's important to consider every possibility. I think it's unlikely that he would appear in PERSON to accept his award,  although not impossible. I think it's more likely that they would play a video of him accepting his award, because that would give him a chance to say everything he wanted to say without being interupted by cheers (or boos, although I don't think there would be any..) he could accept the award and explain the reason behind the hoax, and still be safe because he wouldn't actually be there, it would probably be pre-recorded and given to the Grammy producers by the family. I think a live acceptance/performance would be AWESOME, but I think at this point it is extremely important for everyone to understand Michael's message. He would not do this in vain. He wants people to "get it". Especially if it is his belief that we are living in the end times, it is not his priority to return as the KING OF POP, it is his priority to spread LOVE and help the people of the world. That's why I kind of think that so much emphasis was put on "KING OF POP" during the funeral and everything, as if to say the "king of pop" has laid to rest, as in, maybe he really is done performing?? But MICHAEL JACKSON the wonderful human being is not finished yet :) Just an interpretation :) We'll see!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tinamjj

January 25, 2010, 02:12:35 PM
Especially if it is his belief that we are living in the end times, it is not his priority to return as the KING OF POP, it is his priority to spread LOVE and help the people of the world. That's why I kind of think that so much emphasis was put on "KING OF POP" during the funeral and everything, as if to say the "king of pop" has laid to rest, as in, maybe he really is done performing?? But MICHAEL JACKSON the wonderful human being is not finished yet :) Just an interpretation :) We'll see!!

This is exactly what I think. The "King of Pop" died, but not the man.
Think of Joe "we lost the biggest star in the world" - the crown on the casket... no. Not the man. Never.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions