TerezaTopic starter

Very interesting thing in a hoax video
January 20, 2010, 10:19:49 AM
I found another hoax video today.
Actually some parts of it are quite disturbing, but one part of it I find very very interesting.
It's at 2:40 to 2:50.
It shows Michael at the Interview with LMP, talking about tabloids, that they're all trash and garbage. And as you may know he always used to refer to them as garbage and trash literally. So, the interesting thing about that now is, that while he is saying that in the video, photos of the ambulance, the hospital and the funeral are shown.
In each of the pictures there are standing rows of trash cans! Even at the funeral, very close to the green carpet where the guests were sitting!!!
Ain't that very odd?! I bet they would have removed it at a real funeral at Forest Lawn, don't you think?
Here's the video.
[youtube:3oojhw3l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PC0Y48F3sQ[/youtube:3oojhw3l]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Very interesting thing in a hoax video
January 20, 2010, 04:36:06 PM
Didn't think much of the garbage in front of the house, but then it reappeared at FL, and the Dr. Murray hearing.  Really makes you think!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

January 20, 2010, 10:32:48 PM
tereza - this video is great and I'm glad alwaysbelieveMJ stuck with some earlier clues and reminded us of the TRASH clues.  It was determined that garbage pickup in front of MJ's house was actually the day before so why are the cans still there the next day when he supposedly died ? As if they were intentionally left there as a clue something wasn't correct.  I'm not sure if anyone inquired if the residents leave the cans on the street all the time or take them down to the street on trash day like most folks so. ?????
I also thought it odd that in Murray's courtroom day the videographer actually purposely panned to show the trash can and that there was cash lying on the table, which was discussed in another thread a few weeks back.  Was it TMZ's coverage inside the courtroom?, if so that must have been a clue left by them, either that or the hearing was a fake which we here have also already discussed.
The garbage cans at the back side of the funeral service did seem odd to me because it I'm guessing that the different colors of the cans are color coded for recycling, paper, aluminum, plastic, but there is only water (plastic) being consumed by the guests. And also the fact that the cans were even in the video shot at all.  I personally would have positioned myself differently to frame the action without the trash cans in view seeing as this was at Forest Lawn crawling with celebrities.  That's my understanding of the the mention of trash cans. That footage had to have been taken on purpose.
 Yes, it is all very odd and at the same time just  more exciting pieces of this puzzle.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 11:52:31 PM
Very nice! I ask God: every single person, who ever hurt Michael, must get it's own cruel punishment like father who claimed molestation charges got already his!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

liegi

January 21, 2010, 01:03:12 AM
There is also a prominent garbage bin in a DD video he posted on his Myspace page.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Em

January 23, 2010, 04:30:47 PM
What bothers me are those darn garbage cans in front of MJ's house!
After seeing Ben (the photographer) saying he was there that day and the other...... (OOPS), I decided to see if I could find a shot from the street from that Thursday definitely. IF the ambulance video was done on Wed., maybe by chance, we could see if the garbage cans look the same.

Now for a fact, garbage collection is on WED! There wasn't a holiday that would push the collection day back that week. The cans look neat and in order like the garbage was not collected in the ambulance video. I live in LA and after my garbage is collected, they are not that neat! The covers are on them also, which mine are not!
In the CNN video, they look a little askew and there seems to be only one blue one now! The CNN coverage I am not certain of the time, but I guess I was only a couple of hours after the "supposed" ambulance footage and the "death". But we know it was on Thursday!

Ambulance garbage:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At 0:37 you can get a good look. There seems to be 2 blue ones after the first 3 blacks.
They are pretty neat and orderly.
Because of Bens statement, we might NOT know the day that footage was really taken.

live CNN garbage:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At 0:15 there appears only 1 blue one is there after the first 3 black ones. The first black ones are a little disoriented, not like in the ambulance video.
We know for a FACT that the CNN video was taken on Thursday!

It really bothers me that there are any cans out at all, since it was not garbage day, unless they were there for a reason. The "Garbage" theme.

What do you think???

Oh by the way, you could get fined for leaving your cans out on the street in LA after pickup!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions