Randy Jackson???
January 20, 2010, 07:32:24 AM
I'm still new to the forum and made a search on Randy so I hope I'm not dubble posting.

I've been watching many YT videos (as usual  :lol: ) which made me think there's something about Randy... It could be nothing but things that I found have got me wondering. In a video about the trial 2003-2005 they mention that Michael was relying a lot on his brother Randy who also fired one of his, I think it was, advisors from NOI. Then there was one video about Michael's "call for help" where he'd left a message on some doctors answering maching explaining that he feared for his life  :(  However they do not mention what year they were from. They interview this dr about Michael's "drug habit" asking if any family members tried to intervene and he answers: yes but only 2 Randy and Janet. Doesn't it prove Randy was very close to Michael?  We also haven't heard much from Randy and he's not on the reality show. Could it be that he plays a big part in all of this? Does anyone know if he and Michael were still close after the trial during these years? Has there been any word on randy lately? Anyone who knows more?

It was just a thought I had but as I said could be nothing...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Randy Jackson???
January 20, 2010, 07:35:52 AM
Yes I have posted before that it seems that the ones that Michael was the closest to are the ones we are not hearing anything from, except for janet's one interview.  Makes you wonder; but it could still be part of the whole setup.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

January 20, 2010, 09:48:28 AM
Yeah I know. If Michael is gone  :(  that might just mean they don't want to be all public about it, which does make sense, but why then even do the long interview or the tribute performance(Janet - Scream) so soon after his passing? It's all so strange and both of them very rarely update their twitters... Why does Randy even need a twitter? (I mean since he's not doing any big public projects or updating any thoughts...)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 11:47:30 AM
oh I could go on & on about Randy. He's the only sibling who did not write anything in the memorial or burial booklets. This is strange for two reasons, he was and still is the one brother who Michael trusted and was very close to. 2. Randy's  girlfriend was the one who organized the burial & the memorial. Also Randy was the brother who" "approved" Michael's body after Karen Faye prepared it for the memorial there's footage of him coming to Forrest Lawn right after Karen fixed him. Randy is the key He was smiling the day after Mike! death, yet he couldn't watch TIl

If you want To find Michael, look for Randy. He, Not the Jackson 4, know where Mike is. He helped Michael and he's still helping him today. Of course he's quiet. My Mother always said," watch the quiet ones, because they know the secrets. Check you tube for Michael on Geraldo. He talked about how talented Randy is and now he & Randy are working on  music and how talented Randy is. They are close.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 12:16:36 PM
So the "Jackson four" = Family dynasty were a distraction (illusionwise)?

Great ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CC

January 20, 2010, 12:29:16 PM
yes!
janet was sitting alone at the left side on the funeral and the kids, katherine, joe, latoya on the right and nobody say hello to janet... weird...
and in the song make me of janet mj makes the voices... mmmm weird!
she say she was doing this with michael but this wasn´t very public... why janet not say anything about this song... mj making second voices??? come on!!
and the lyrics of this song are so MJ songs... who write this song? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

January 20, 2010, 02:17:01 PM
Quote from: "foreverking"
oh I could go on & on about Randy. He's the only sibling who did not write anything in the memorial or burial booklets. This is strange for two reasons, he was and still is the one brother who Michael trusted and was very close to. 2. Randy's  girlfriend was the one who organized the burial & the memorial. Also Randy was the brother who" "approved" Michael's body after Karen Faye prepared it for the memorial there's footage of him coming to Forrest Lawn right after Karen fixed him. Randy is the key He was smiling the day after Mike! death, yet he couldn't watch TIl

If you want To find Michael, look for Randy. He, Not the Jackson 4, know where Mike is. He helped Michael and he's still helping him today. Of course he's quiet. My Mother always said," watch the quiet ones, because they know the secrets. Check you tube for Michael on Geraldo. He talked about how talented Randy is and now he & Randy are working on  music and how talented Randy is. They are close.

Exactly what I'm thinking. And I saw that interview with Geraldo too I think Randy was even there with Michael even though u don't see him on camera. Is there footage of Karen Faye at Forrest lawn too? Just freaks me out when she said she did his make-up  :?  Would it be necessary to lie about that, hmm? Maybe she just wants some media attention...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 02:31:29 PM
Randy hugging Prince
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 03:23:17 PM
Randy's daughter used to communicate with me on Facebook. Until I told her to check out Cassandra and put an end to it. ( For the fan's sake) She said her uncle was very much gone. ( didn't use the word dead) A week later - she closed her account.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 11:53:45 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
I'm still new to the forum and made a search on Randy so I hope I'm not dubble posting.

I've been watching many YT videos (as usual  :lol: ) which made me think there's something about Randy... It could be nothing but things that I found have got me wondering. In a video about the trial 2003-2005 they mention that Michael was relying a lot on his brother Randy who also fired one of his, I think it was, advisors from NOI. Then there was one video about Michael's "call for help" where he'd left a message on some doctors answering maching explaining that he feared for his life  :(  However they do not mention what year they were from. They interview this dr about Michael's "drug habit" asking if any family members tried to intervene and he answers: yes but only 2 Randy and Janet. Doesn't it prove Randy was very close to Michael?  We also haven't heard much from Randy and he's not on the reality show. Could it be that he plays a big part in all of this? Does anyone know if he and Michael were still close after the trial during these years? Has there been any word on randy lately? Anyone who knows more?

Well... you asked for Randy and you got him!  There is an article in Breaking News that TMZ put out today. They seem to answer all of our questions. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 06:22:04 AM
Quote from: "neversaynever"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"

Well... you asked for Randy and you got him!  There is an article in Breaking News that TMZ put out today. They seem to answer all of our questions. :lol:

They sure do  :D  Will check it out thank u!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 06:27:40 AM
Randy is riding the same path as Karen, foul play was indeed involved in Michael's death.  Look at his tweets they have a strong resemblance to Karen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 22, 2010, 11:25:49 AM
I have yet to check out TMZ, but I joined the J5's live Ustream last night and they were talking about Randy suing MJ's estate???  Not sure what it is all about...but it was nice having Marlon on the U chat last night!!!!  I adore & respect Marlon for both his humor and his family values (*keeping his marriage together and taking an active role in the lives of his children and grandchildren), not to mention he looks phenomenal!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

February 19, 2010, 11:47:03 PM
Randy may stil be in mourning over Michael maybe that's the reason  none has seen or heard from him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 10:24:34 AM
AS I know, Randy is the closest uncle to MJ's children. A fan wrote about answering of paris and prince on my country fan club site 1or 2 months ago. (She knew how made contact with the children, and she seemed to have many sources about MJ, she said some people include her asked about 2,30 questions, and the children answered them for themselves. that was very convincing to me cause I saw rare pics of paris, too) Anyway, they said Randy was their closest person among uncles.
I think that means Randy is the person who is very close to not only the children but also MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions