J5 Dream, Confidentiality & Performance Art
January 20, 2010, 07:23:30 AM
Ok guys, so i was reading the post from that dude on the LKL Blog(viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3840) and it just hit me , smack, bang right in the middle of the face. So i got to doing research and i've found you can obtain what is known as a Performance Art Legislation, which gives you the freedom to do what you like including faking your death, similar to what is spoke about in this article.

So to be honest this does feel like a dream...think about it, the world slowed down, just like things do in a dream, and his death is something you want to run from, but as you run it keeps getting closer and closer , like in a bad dream.

( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Now i've researched that with that kind of Performance Art Legislation you can do just about anything you like, its similar to what criss angel would of had to of obtained to fake his own death/funeral.

Now onto the confidentiality agreements. It became apparent not long before TII was released that the dancers/crew all had to sign a 2 year confidentiality agreement. And i mean why would they have to do that?, would it be so that they wouldn't speak about the supposed bad state Michael was in ?..., Of course not, he wasn't in a bad state, he was thin yes, but to pass of as someone who was frail and bad, and as you know the autopsy said he had healthy organs and body. Now please tell me how can a said DRUG ADDICT have healthy organs? come on guys, the media thinks we are dumb.

The link below pretty much sums up a confidentiality agreement in performance.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions