~Souza~Topic starter

Due to some comments of some lovely people here that are complaining about them being banned, after they have stated that they didn't even like it here, I decided to let you all know WHEN Mo and I will permanently ban someone and also when we delete posts or threads.

First let me explain you that there are people on the fora (not just this one, also on others) that have an agenda. What do I mean by that? Well it means they don't have an open mind, they have their orders to ridicule other members or theories. Why? Well I will let you decide for yourself. Those members mostly have very few posts and only made an account to bash someone in a thread or try to get people on their sides. We like to call them "bad news'. They are not here to help, they are here to provoke, to bash and to ridicule.

So who gets a permanent ban?

- those 'bad news' posters
- anyone that is disrespectful towards other members, mods or admins
- anyone that is only provoking in threads and trying to stir things up, without wanting to give a decent  argumentation themselves
- people that posts threads about the fact that they do not agree with the way we handle this forum
- People making threats to other members, the mods or admins

Believe me, we check other hoaxrelated sites as well and other people are monitoring for us elsewhere too, so the fact that some play nice over here does not mean they haven't misbehaved about members from this forum somewhere else.

We can see more then you can, so we know more than you do about certain members. We do have freedom of speech here and that will stay that way. Everyone is allowed to disagree, as long as they will share their own, decent stated thoughts about it. People that will make comments like "This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen/read, you are insane, who the fuck do you think you are, he would never do that" are not only thinking for someone they do not even know, they are also not contributing anything relevant to this board. It's not a matter of Freedom of Speech, it's a matter of attitude and behaviour.

I know most of you don't feel addressed at all, and most of you indeed shouldn't. This post is to make clear why we do what we do because I can assure you, after 7 months on the way and 5 months of bashing and threats towards us, we are sick and tired of the drama and the circus.

If you like to bash, hate and ridicule, I advise you to check out some hoax bloggers on the net, they are good at it but we won't tolerate it.

Every thread or post that appears on this board with childish comments like "I got banned by Mo/Souza for nothing, we have no freedom of speech here" will be deleted and the poster gets a ban.

When will a post be deleted?

- If it creates unstopable drama
- If it is provoking in whatever way
- If we get argumented complaints
- If it's from trolls we don't trust or of which w think they are playing very nasty games with people
- Double posts (the newest one will be deleted)

We got the attack with the BoW thread that we can't decide for others. Well there are minors on this forum and instable people, people that are easily influenced by these kind of people. I will not allow that kind of posts here on the board, because we are not all strong and mature, we have kids here too and there are very bad people that even try to obtain personal info from (young) members. We have the task to keep this forum as safe as it can be for everyone, and if you are interested in the BoW posts, you are free to check other forums as well, it's not like you can only be on this board.

Is your thread deleted or have you received a ban and you don't agree, you can contact us by e-mail, see contact page. If you have problems with a thread, a poster, a mods decision, or whatever problem you might endure: same story... e-mail or pm us.

I really hope I explained this now for once and for all and all I am asking is some understanding on this matter.

This is how it is. Strict and harsh? Maybe...but this forum needs to focus on something that is of importance, and that is Mike and his message.

Souza
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Maybe needless to say, but the same as stated by Souza about the forums goes of course for the chat room as well.

Last week I posted a thread about what's discussed in the Hoax Room, and asked everyone to take non hoax related topics to the Chit Chat Room.  Please do as we ask, as the non hoax related chat is very annoying for those who want to have a serious conversation in the Hoax Room.  

Transcripts can be pulled, and this morning I had to ban a member because of ridiculing and bashing us and this website in the Chit Chat Room.  That of course won't be tolerated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you both souza and mo...No your reasons aren't strict or harsh at all in my opinion it's rea;ity,I have yet to know of any place whether it be in cyper land or every day living where there aren't some form of either rules or policies to go by. with everything you just stated is the main reason you will notice that I rarely post is due to the very comments you mentioned that I personally feel are inappropreate so  keep up the good work :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Thank you Mo and Souza, Respect and Peace to everyone and love one another!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you  for this post  :)

We need to be more tolerant of others opinion. We have freedom of speech and many of us  just have  doubts which we really want to share.  We may also make language mistakes cause English is not our mother language, that is why we sometimes do not use the correct word or expression.

Please understand that we are here for Mike's sake and try  to express ourselves the best we can
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

;)
some people donĀ“t understand the limits.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Laura

We have to learn from Mike. Whe he got badmouthed by Lisa, he did not even reply.. Sure he forgave her.. That is just an example. So, If we get attacked, we should by no means respond or just do it in a mild way. This is what they want us to do: Let us not pay back.. I thing it will be the best way to show that we are different, even If we are not perfect, but just try.. I am a very impulsive person, but I have been learning a lot withing the last 6 months.

God bless you all  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

Very well said and done Souza and Mo, I agree 100% with you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Kuki

Well, that's clear and you are so right! thumbs up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

teensy

Being strict isn't a bad thing. On the other hand, being rigid and unyielding is.

I see the people your talking about on the broad. It's not about a difference of opinion, these people want to cause trouble and fight. I do think that there are people who come here just to bring you, Souza and Mo, down. Maybe some sort of revenge or trying to get members to come and join their site. ;)

We have to remember not to fuel the fires they start and report them to the mods. Ignore them, but it's hard cause they are annoying as h**l!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Personally, I don't think you are being strict, just who you both are, honest respectful ppl who are asking people to think, research and think more about Michael and the clues that he has put forth, before putting both feet in their mouths and coming up with crap.

Thanks cos after all

"It's all for the L.O.V.E of Michael"

MJsoldestfan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

Thank you Souza & Mo.  Everything's well said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why would anyone bash this website?? For what reason. Most people here are very sweet??

If they don'tlike something they should just leave and not deal with it. Soem debates or things you don't agree with should be taken to the PM box. That's what PM's are for. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for watching out for the young and easily influenced.  I've been concerned about that myself.  I appreciate your foresight to stop it early before it gets too out of control.  I hope conversations get back on track in a respectful way.  Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

It's your house ladies, you decide if some dinner guests have manners and if ,sadly, some spit their food on the carpet, then it's time to ask the Butler to show them to the door.
Love,
G xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions