No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

Re: I Feel THIS IS IT! =]
January 20, 2010, 05:39:08 AM
IF WE MUST WAIT TILL THE END THAN WAIT AND NOT NEGATIVE!MICHAEL WILL TELL US WHEN HE IS READY.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 05:42:12 AM
WOW - what you say perfectly fits in the whole:

- Jermaine´s announcement of the "death" at the UCLA ( why of all things a relative??)
- the chronology of events and our feeling right from the start that everything seems so "staged"
- MJ´s "hidden" picture on alljack5ons Twitter

And also TMZ - our "Brickman´s" latest cryptical addition on the subject:
It's unclear why the brothers wouldn't jump at the chance for a paycheck
... but then again, it's the Jacksons ... so nothing is ever as it seems.
The answer is: because it´s all for L.O.V.E.

Thank you for your beautiful post-
mmmh, today will be sooo hard to hide my gladness!!!   :)  :D  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 20, 2010, 06:09:44 AM
Quote from: "superflysister81"
Try this link to watch the Finale:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope this works... ;)

Thank you so so much! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

January 20, 2010, 06:30:49 AM
This got me teary eyes, it's such a beautiful thought. I seriously hope you're right. The Jacksons keep making me sick, and I just watched that finale on YouTube, but was that all? I mean, that was it? Why did they go there at all, what was the purpose, they didn't even show anything. It's ridiculous.

I really want to believe they wanted more than their 15 minutes of fame with this. I just hope so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Venus

January 20, 2010, 07:12:11 AM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
This got me teary eyes, it's such a beautiful thought. I seriously hope you're right. The Jacksons keep making me sick, and I just watched that finale on YouTube, but was that all? I mean, that was it? Why did they go there at all, what was the purpose, they didn't even show anything. It's ridiculous.

I really want to believe they wanted more than their 15 minutes of fame with this. I just hope so.

Bee Bee. The Jacksons make my sick too. Especialle Jermaine. I don't know why. And it feels like he makes Tito sick too and other Jacksons, but Tito especially. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

January 20, 2010, 07:53:59 AM
Quote from: "Venus"

Bee Bee. The Jacksons make my sick too. Especialle Jermaine. I don't know why. And it feels like he makes Tito sick too and other Jacksons, but Tito especially. :lol:

Really? LOL! Explain this, please.  :lol:

I mean, I can't imagine Jermaine not making anyone sick, but the other ones aren't that much better either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

January 20, 2010, 07:57:20 AM
Ok guys, so i was reading the post from that dude on the LKL Blog(viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3840) and it just hit me , smack, bang right in the middle of the face. So i got to doing research and i've found you can obtain what is known as a Performance Art Legislation, which gives you the freedom to do what you like including faking your death, similar to what is spoke about in this article.

So to be honest this does feel like a dream...think about it, the world slowed down, just like things do in a dream, and his death is something you want to run from, but as you run it keeps getting closer and closer , like in a bad dream.

( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... less-hoax/)

Now i've researched that with that kind of Performance Art Legislation you can do just about anything you like, its similar to what criss angel would of had to of obtained to fake his own death/funeral.

Now onto the confidentiality agreements. It became apparent not long before TII was released that the dancers/crew all had to sign a 2 year confidentiality agreement. And i mean why would they have to do that?, would it be so that they wouldn't speak about the supposed bad state Michael was in ?..., Of course not, he wasn't in a bad state, he was thin yes, but to pass of as someone who was frail and bad, and as you know the autopsy said he had healthy organs and body. Now please tell me how can a said DRUG ADDICT have healthy organs? come on guys, the media thinks we are dumb.

The link below pretty much sums up a confidentiality agreement in performance.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ourceID=89
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 20, 2010, 08:21:51 AM
Quote from: "Venus"

Really? LOL! Explain this, please.  :lol:

I mean, I can't imagine Jermaine not making anyone sick, but the other ones aren't that much better either.

Ok. I watched The finale on youtube. It didn't look like finale for me, but... there was a moment when all 4 Jacksons are sitting in some living room or something. Jermaine is doing his bla-bla about tribute and they all look at him like they want to kill him. Or want to say "Hey, shut up!". This all looks so nasty to me. Especially if MJ passed. If he's alive - still nasty, because Jemaine is trying to be top dog and he's not! :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Kirsche

January 20, 2010, 02:36:38 PM
What makes me wonder about that show is that I think almost this whole season is based on Michaels "death"....But wasn't it meant to be a show about the Jacksons recording songs, talking about their plans etc.?

This show makes me feel like this is part of the plan.... Like they did it for the hoax or something... I hope you know what I mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 20, 2010, 02:55:43 PM
This is kinda interesting!
It's really possible that we're all in a worldwide reality movieproject kinda thing.
Michael always said he wanted to do movies. In I guess 2005 he said he wanted to do film like we never saw before.
However, I still think it's al for a greater purpose: making everyone aware of the system we live in nowadays.

Just my 2 cents...:geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

January 20, 2010, 03:08:15 PM
Quote from: "TruthBeTold"
Ok guys, so i was reading the post from that dude on the LKL Blog(viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3840) and it just hit me , smack, bang right in the middle of the face. So i got to doing research and i've found you can obtain what is known as a Performance Art Legislation, which gives you the freedom to do what you like including faking your death, similar to what is spoke about in this article.

So to be honest this does feel like a dream...think about it, the world slowed down, just like things do in a dream, and his death is something you want to run from, but as you run it keeps getting closer and closer , like in a bad dream.

( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... less-hoax/)

Now i've researched that with that kind of Performance Art Legislation you can do just about anything you like, its similar to what criss angel would of had to of obtained to fake his own death/funeral.

Now onto the confidentiality agreements. It became apparent not long before TII was released that the dancers/crew all had to sign a 2 year confidentiality agreement. And i mean why would they have to do that?, would it be so that they wouldn't speak about the supposed bad state Michael was in ?..., Of course not, he wasn't in a bad state, he was thin yes, but to pass of as someone who was frail and bad, and as you know the autopsy said he had healthy organs and body. Now please tell me how can a said DRUG ADDICT have healthy organs? come on guys, the media thinks we are dumb.

The link below pretty much sums up a confidentiality agreement in performance.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ourceID=89

Oh thanks very much for posting this,I remember a member posting about that a couple of months ago or so,I think it was Grace...Very,VERY interesting :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

January 20, 2010, 04:54:59 PM
WHOA.....IT MAKES SENSE.............BUT HOW DOES E XPLAIN THE FACT WE......WERE LIED TO?????SURELY THE SAME EFFECT CAN BE DONE WITHOUT LIES TO THE WORLD......SORRY AM I MEGA THICK????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

January 20, 2010, 06:28:39 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
WHOA.....IT MAKES SENSE.............BUT HOW DOES E XPLAIN THE FACT WE......WERE LIED TO?????SURELY THE SAME EFFECT CAN BE DONE WITHOUT LIES TO THE WORLD......SORRY AM I MEGA THICK????

This is someones comment from the blog.
Art also involves an implied contract between the artist and the audience. The basis of that contract is that the artist acknowledges to the audience that he or she is going to be lying to them via their art. That’s one of the things that makes art so interesting. Can the artist still evoke the emotion even when the audience knows beforehand that they will be lied to?

Since we believe Michael faked his death, are we really being lied to? With all the strangeness happening around his death, that even non believers/non fans can see something is off, are we really being lied to? It's like a practical joke. You can see your being setup, but you carry on as normal and set off the trap. You see it coming or know something is off, but you let yourself be pulled in. Or you don't see it coming and get a surprise and realize you were fooled. I guess with practical jokes, you can either laugh it off or get mad. Any maybe your your reaction depends on what intent you think was behind it

We know something is going on. Maybe what we tell ourselves about the reasons for this hoax makes us feel lied to or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 20, 2010, 10:03:35 PM
It makes perfect sense to me. Thank you so much for this post  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late