I Feel THIS IS IT! =]
January 19, 2010, 10:36:54 PM
I totally agree with this below....found it on another site thought it was worth posting for every1.....What's ya'll take?? Arty if repeating didnt c anything about it

This blogger from Larry King Live Blog summed up the finale this way:

This is my interpretation and synopsis of the finale...what do you beLIEvers think?

The mind blowing ending is that Michael's death is all a dream. In the first episode Jermaine said "they call me the dreamer". When the footage is shown of Jermaine announcing Michael's death, that footage is shown in slow motion "like a dream." The only other time we see "slow motion" footage in the entire series is in the Finale when the brothers are leaving Jimmy and Terry and wondering what they are going to do without Michael. After that "slow footage" scene, the next thing that happens is he tells Halima about the dream he keeps having. When Jermaine tells the brothers about his dream, that is when they go to Forest Lawn. The whole reality series is about losing their brother and the biggest superstar on earth, but in REALITY, it is all a dream! The question is "what did we all learn from the dream?" To LOVE before it's too late. The final words in the series are "that's what I've learned."

The series started with Jermaine being the "dreamer" and ended with Jermaine telling the brothers about his "dream." Remember the show Dallas from years ago? They did a whole season that was based on a dream and no one knew that until the end of the season.

The new song written for them is "Love Needs A Warning." The "dream" of Michael dying is the warning. The reality is series is linked to the movie and They Don't Care Care About Us, Martin Luther King, Jr. I have a "dream." One that will change the world forever and make HIStory. Make that change. Mike's "death" has definitely changed the world forever.

It was a SECRET FINALE that would BLOW YOUR MIND! If you got it, of course! That's my take on it.....

We love you, Mike!    And YES, we will be there!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I Feel THIS IS IT! =]
January 19, 2010, 10:46:34 PM
Nice take.... I like the whole idea, just maybe by george you got it!  :D In reality we all need to change, Michael's messages are loud and clear.
Thanks..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 10:54:46 PM
Quote from: "LiteEyeZ22"
I totally agree with this below....found it on another site thought it was worth posting for every1.....What's ya'll take?? Arty if repeating didnt c anything about it

This blogger from Larry King Live Blog summed up the finale this way:

This is my interpretation and synopsis of the finale...what do you beLIEvers think?

The mind blowing ending is that Michael's death is all a dream. In the first episode Jermaine said "they call me the dreamer". When the footage is shown of Jermaine announcing Michael's death, that footage is shown in slow motion "like a dream." The only other time we see "slow motion" footage in the entire series is in the Finale when the brothers are leaving Jimmy and Terry and wondering what they are going to do without Michael. After that "slow footage" scene, the next thing that happens is he tells Halima about the dream he keeps having. When Jermaine tells the brothers about his dream, that is when they go to Forest Lawn. The whole reality series is about losing their brother and the biggest superstar on earth, but in REALITY, it is all a dream! The question is "what did we all learn from the dream?" To LOVE before it's too late. The final words in the series are "that's what I've learned."

The series started with Jermaine being the "dreamer" and ended with Jermaine telling the brothers about his "dream." Remember the show Dallas from years ago? They did a whole season that was based on a dream and no one knew that until the end of the season.

The new song written for them is "Love Needs A Warning." The "dream" of Michael dying is the warning. The reality is series is linked to the movie and They Don't Care Care About Us, Martin Luther King, Jr. I have a "dream." One that will change the world forever and make HIStory. Make that change. Mike's "death" has definitely changed the world forever.

It was a SECRET FINALE that would BLOW YOUR MIND! If you got it, of course! That's my take on it.....

We love you, Mike!    And YES, we will be there!
by george,i think you're right! yes....it makes perfect sense.. ...i must say i'm impressed. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mel31

January 19, 2010, 11:00:30 PM
Wow its a lot of sense for me!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

in my heart there will always be a place for you for all my life i\'ll keep a part of you with me and everywhere i am there you\'ll be Michael L.O.V.E

Ariel

January 19, 2010, 11:04:19 PM
Nice take.
But, when you get the news that a loved one has passed the world stops moving. It is like a slow motion, surreal and you star feeling guilty for not loving this person enough when alive. It has happened to me. I don't mean Michael. But it is a good message for the ones who don't know. It is better if it just a dream, a worning dream, because the reality hurts, bad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 11:05:29 PM
I do think by George that you have got and I feel that you are to something very interesting.  I only saw the first, two  episode of The Jacksons telly show.  I could not stomache the show to be honest.  But, I think you have some very good ideas.   MJ, always lives for L.O.V.E. It is MJ's whole being.  I always have striven to love all those around me because you never when it will be too late.  MJ's message is getting out and encircling all his fans.  MJ, you are always in my heart and in my mind! MJ, I love you more, my sweet angel!
It is all for L.O.V.E. ;)  :D  ;)  :D  ;)
Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 10:47:59 PM by darkchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

January 19, 2010, 11:09:56 PM
@ LiteEyeZ22

Thanks for posting this here.  I'm helen on the LKL blog and the original author of this post....but so glad you shared it here!  I'm a firm beLIEVer that THIS IS IT!   :mrgreen:  :D  I had started another thread on this already called "Is Michael's death Jermaine's dream" but I did not explain it as well as I did on LKL.  So again, thanks! This is a much catchier title!   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 19, 2010, 11:26:53 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
@ LiteEyeZ22

Thanks for posting this here.  I'm helen on the LKL blog and the original author of this post....but so glad you shared it here!  I'm a firm beLIEVer that THIS IS IT!   :mrgreen:  :D  I had started another thread on this already called "Is Michael's death Jermaine's dream" but I did not explain it as well as I did on LKL.  So again, thanks! This is a much catchier title!   :D

Hi!! Wonderful to meet the Brilliant mind behind this post....I read it said wow could not have said it better myself lol...bu ur welcome :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 11:41:12 PM
I'm so glad to hear others were reminded of the old TV show "Dallas" as I thought of that the exact moment Jermaine started talking about his "dream" with his wife....that entire conversation really felt like a rushed, last minute add-in to me.  Jermaine just appeared very uncomfortable, more than any of the other brothers throughout the entire series.  It was just VERY weird.  
Note:  for those who don't know what we are talking about when we reference the show "Dallas"...basically, one of the main characters (Bobby) was killed as part of the cliff-hanger but then the next season he appeared in the shower & we all realized "the ending of the last season was all a dream" his wife had....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 11:51:11 PM
@ LiteEyeZ22

Great post!  Makes sense! Thank you! :D   Can we wake up now? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 12:08:35 AM
@ LiteEyeZ22

This is better explanation! Thank you! It makes much sense to me ;)
Sorry, I misunderstood you in "Is Michael's death Jermaine's dream" thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

January 20, 2010, 01:04:23 AM
ISorry, i do not think so.  Very Good analogy, however the finale has come and gone, and there was nothing that blew your mind !! The Jacksons were simply trying to get more ratings,  Sorry, if it upsets
anyone, but we still have to try to look at facts and not fantasy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 20, 2010, 04:56:52 AM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
ISorry, i do not think so.  Very Good analogy, however the finale has come and gone, and there was nothing that blew your mind !! The Jacksons were simply trying to get more ratings,  Sorry, if it upsets
anyone, but we still have to try to look at facts and not fantasy.

Unfortunatelly I have to agree. I haven't seen the series, but I can conclude this by your posts.
Can I have a link to watch finale online?
 :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Venus

January 20, 2010, 04:57:52 AM
Please, anyone give me the link to Finale. I need to see it myself. I'm from Russia and we don't have this show here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

January 20, 2010, 05:17:33 AM
The brothers are all executive producers correct? So would they have a say in editing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...