Re: Reply: MJHD Insensitivity To Reality
January 20, 2010, 02:01:32 PM
Quote from: "Crescendo"
The only thing i would like to address is the turning into a woman crap. Sry those news articles just get me sometimes.

Michael,I don't believe for a minute, wanted to change himself to look like a woman. I mean what was womanly about him? His square masculine jaw, his bigs hands, his manly swagger,etc?

Is just because his nose was small and he spoke with a soft voice? That whats people are gonna base it on that michael wanted to be a woman? Michael didn't always speak with a soft voice and his nose he just became self conscious and desired to change it so he did. but maybe he thought it wasnt enough so he changed it again. idk

Yes Michael can be seen wearing womens glasses or a womens shirt. But the man was rocking them and still looked masculine. I think michael just wanted to create a bit of a commotion somtimes to keep himself in the headlines which he did. or maybe he just liked a a pair of sunglasses that were found in the womans sections. but we all know that nowadays men and womens clothes look similar in many ways.

Im just saying Michael was all man. He did not change himself to look like diana ross or like any woman.  He didnt even change that much. and the man was straight. watch any video of  him flirting with girls. oh he likes girl. sniffing girls hair and asking a girl how her belly button ring works.  ;)

news of the world should tell you soemthing.

no offense to anyone here btw

OK YOU are not listening!
I never said that I thought MJ was girlish or wanted to be a WOMAN....Read the POST again.  :x

I said that the reason why hemay have been dressing as a woman, which he was wearing MUSLIM FEMALE garb. There are pictures of THIS with Paris, Prince and Blanket...PERHAPS if he has Hoaxed his death....this will be a public disguise to THROW people OFF1 Not because HE WANTS TOBE A WOMAN! You guys see what you want to see with regard to this topic. Take the time to READ Please!!!! :cry:    :x    :o
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 02:19:29 PM
Help me understand...you are trying to say that Michael(doesnt want to be a woman) but changed his look to look feminine for the purpose of dressing publicly as a disguised woman? The Muslim Female garb covers everything-its not as if he would have to put the eyeliner on for that. The reason people get upset is because ,though your intent is differant,it resounds of the same tone of the opinion that Michael looked more like a woman then a man. I think (JMO!) that for him to diguise publicly as a woman ,may not be hard because of the make up and his light skin. HOWEVER it could not be pulled off for a long period of time because he has very definitive features. People know his features,I think he sent out impersonator/doubles in surgery masks to divert people. As long as part of his face was covered,people couldnt tell. Sorry but I dont believe anything Arnie Klein says ,he has represented himself to be a real prick and a fake "friend"...I know maybe MJ TOLD him to tell all those stories,I dont think that Michael would tell Klein to say to the world that the kids are HIS...so therefore and until I am proven wrong Klein could have lied about "reconstructing" MJs' face...this remark has set off speculations of high proportions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Crescendo

January 20, 2010, 03:48:45 PM
Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"
Quote from: "Crescendo"
The only thing i would like to address is the turning into a woman crap. Sry those news articles just get me sometimes.

Michael,I don't believe for a minute, wanted to change himself to look like a woman. I mean what was womanly about him? His square masculine jaw, his bigs hands, his manly swagger,etc?

Is just because his nose was small and he spoke with a soft voice? That whats people are gonna base it on that michael wanted to be a woman? Michael didn't always speak with a soft voice and his nose he just became self conscious and desired to change it so he did. but maybe he thought it wasnt enough so he changed it again. idk

Yes Michael can be seen wearing womens glasses or a womens shirt. But the man was rocking them and still looked masculine. I think michael just wanted to create a bit of a commotion somtimes to keep himself in the headlines which he did. or maybe he just liked a a pair of sunglasses that were found in the womans sections. but we all know that nowadays men and womens clothes look similar in many ways.

Im just saying Michael was all man. He did not change himself to look like diana ross or like any woman.  He didnt even change that much. and the man was straight. watch any video of  him flirting with girls. oh he likes girl. sniffing girls hair and asking a girl how her belly button ring works.  ;)

news of the world should tell you soemthing.

no offense to anyone here btw

I never said that I thought MJ was girlish or wanted to be a WOMAN....Read the POST again.  :x

I said that the reason why hemay have been dressing as a woman, which he was wearing MUSLIM FEMALE garb. There are pictures of THIS with Paris, Prince and Blanket...PERHAPS if he has Hoaxed his death....this will be a public disguise to THROW people OFF1 Not because HE WANTS TOBE A WOMAN! You guys see what you want to see with regard to this topic. Take the time to READ Please!!!! :cry:    :x    :o

ok first off i wasnt directing my criticism towards you so whats up with the angry emoticons? chill out.

im addressing the tons of articles that constantly ask why Michael wanted to be a woman. and that ticks me off to say the least.

its been a long day for me and i didnt need a post like this.

so i will take the high road and still send L.O.V.E. to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

January 20, 2010, 03:50:29 PM

This is what you posted in the original thread.
The Skin Color Changes/The Surgeries: Did anyone ever consider that this was all a long deliberate process to fake people out leading up to this point making it easier for him to escape. Perhaps it was all an elaborate plan that he knew would benefit him. Maybe he experimented with his face and how far he could go so that he could escape and live life as a woman. Who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 05:20:06 PM
Quote from: "teensy"

This is what you posted in the original thread.
The Skin Color Changes/The Surgeries: Did anyone ever consider that this was all a long deliberate process to fake people out leading up to this point making it easier for him to escape. Perhaps it was all an elaborate plan that he knew would benefit him. Maybe he experimented with his face and how far he could go so that he could escape and live life as a woman. Who knows?

Exactly....the logical and intelligent answers to emotional trigger questions are not satisfying the poster of the original thread. We will and do get defensive when this type of thing comes up. I read the entire post and so did everyone who responded on Lizziebees well thought out repost of the original thread. I think you have gotten manny well thought answers and I am locking it again.
 Word to the wise ,if we dont try to see things outside of our own box we may never see the light. Everyone has commented and back their comments up with ,revealing video and yes emotions....they make us human. I hope you got your answers even if they were not what you were looking for.
To Lizzie,my mom is close to Michaels age and thinks he is adorable.She can see that the he had a minor number of surgeries..he just got older,weight changed ,hair changed and yes he had health issues of the skin that he could not stop...but he could make it up and look just real cute.
 Locked -opinions were heard and we are getting off issues related to the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions