Re: Reply: MJHD Insensitivity To Reality
January 19, 2010, 07:51:47 PM
Quote from: "LiteEyeZ22"
Well since the original topic was locked nd I couldnt post my opinion and answer so here it go

Ok I'll try to answer from My opinion the best I could and shortly cuz I'm on a cell phone..ok here we go:

1. I'm sure we all understand the sacrafice Mj had to make regarding the hoax, however I feel hes srill able to see his family and keep contact. But no1 knows for sure so u can't really say he as no contact with them...
2. I'm sure its extremly hard to pull off the hoax which can explain the inconsistencies, but if it had to be done all he can do is try. It worked(if this isn't a murder covered up)......imo the only consequences MJ would face would b the lost of trust from his fans. I'm quite certain that mj's legal matter is taken care of, he's a billionaire.

3. I'm honestly 50/50 on their emotion b.c how is it that Jermaine could break down when having the discussion about the Motown situation but we had to wait until the last episode to see some emotion...sceptre Tito at the premier wen he feared for a few mind then started laughing again....but we can't judge them cuz pple grieve in their own way i guess thats IF he's dead.....if alive and thier emotion is real it could b b.c simply look what Mike had to result to in order to escape//send his message//take a break. We CANNOT speak for them we can only go by their actions and state our opinion from there....I dnt think it's pple don't want to c, just investigating the truth...and true MAYBE none of em know or just one or two either way u'll think they'll b a bit more emotional than that last episode.

4. No1 knows for a fact that he dont see them which imo I think he does....and also They really don't c each other that much anyway so imo I dnt think thas Y they emoonal as ive said before...

5. Um every1 who can see knows MJ has Vitiligo that shouldbt even b questionable. The surgeries can easily b his insecurities about his face....he was tormented by his own family about his face....also u say surgeries like had a million in my honest opinion I dnt think MJ had so much surgery cuz he does get older like every HUMAN and age can change ur appearence....his nose is 3 Max for me imo......and the sex change is absolutely insulting and insensitive! HE'S A MAN!!! Dnt u think the tabliods put him thru enough saying him and la toya r the same person then him and janet was the same person then say he's gay....he said over and over he isn't gay, he loves women, he's a man...thas ridiculous

6. Yes MAYBE he's no longer with us, u have to understand pple on here grew up with MJ and his music and some like me Loved him since we can walk and talk WE meeting MJ apart of our lives so for u to say its not that serious is very insulting to me and im sure alot of pple....people will let things go in thier own time u have know right say pple need to let things go...if u wanna let go fine but I as I'm surebmany pple wont let it go until we have some answers and I think thas wats upsetting pple, we Ave NO solid answers, filming a "live" "PRIVATE" funeral or filming urself in the hallway of Forrest lawn doesnt give a solid answer there is more than 1 Jackson buried at forrest lawn besides Michael....Michael is Human and can Die, however hes young, an Illusionist, a musical Entertainer so y Can't he pull off a hoax?? So it can go either way.....no1 is stating he cant die we're just saying his things about his "death" doesnt add up....

7. Its not the need of him to be alive, its the fact of his death inconsistentcies.....we want to just know for certain b.c as u can c its driving every1 madd.....we don't need a comeback just want 1 b.c as ive stated pple grew up with him and to c him go hurts! Ur right it is selfish of us to want him to comeback being that he gave us 40+ yrs...however its all for L.O.V.E.....and its UR opinion if u think hes not coming back stop trying to state a fact.....weather he comes back or not is not the issue.....weather he's alive and well IS b.c we just cant seem to find any concrete evidence pointing to him being dead.....people can make there own choices and for u to make a topic saying pple r insensitive is completely wrong....especially if ur research comes from tabloid!!! a Woman? Many surgeries? Tabloid! Ur the one being insensative to us fans...THE PEOPLE WHO SHOW MORE EMOTIONS THAN THE FAMILY actually imo.................I hope my answers make u rethink ur own post ;-)

Its all for L.O.V.E

Lol. Pretty good for using a cell phone. I tried that before...didn't work. I had typos EVERYWHERE.  :D

You're right. It wasn't okay for them to say the it wasn't that serious or that he's NOT coming back. None of us know. All we can do is hope and pray for his safety, health and happiness. That's enough for me. Yes, I'd like to know what his reason for doing this was. (whether he "needed" or "wanted" to) Believe me, with as much as people have been stressing this (a lot) I've been thinking more and more about it each day. I understand how important it is for us to know WHY he did this. But people have gone as far as disrespecting and belittling those who are more worried about him coming back. That is not okay. People just want to know he's okay. And I believe we all need closure if he is in fact gone. People need to take their time with this and if it's getting to be too much of a burden then they should take some time off. Take care of yourselves guys.   ;) Remember to smile, give, love and have faith.

~ Lizzie <3
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 19, 2010, 08:08:27 PM
Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"
You act like he came into the world looking like THE BAD era!! LOL!!!

No. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that he didn't have AS MANY cosmetic procedures as the media made people believe. I mean, my mom to this day constantly tells me, "He was actually cute before he ruined his face." That's the kind of stuff I don't like. Like I said, I don't feel anyone needs to try and justify his surgeries. It's not needed. It's not anyone's business. For heaven's sake, what does any of that have to do with who he is as a person? You understand my frustration on the issue?

I realize that he is an African American man who has pale white skin and doesn't look exactly like he did as a child. I see that.  :) But pics like the one above do make people think twice about what they hear/read. Because it proves that his face hasn't DRASTICALLY changed in the last 20 years. I'm just saying that people need to stop focusing so much on his face and also realize that there were many factors that contributed to his changing appearance. It wasn't simply because he had 25+ surgeries. *rolls eyes at the tabloids  :roll: * I hope you understand what I'm saying.  ;) Thanks for listening.

L.O.V.E. <3
Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 08:24:52 PM by Lizziebee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."

[/b]

January 19, 2010, 08:22:33 PM
Quote from: "Grenat"
Here is my little grain of salt ( I love all your posts as they are quite well detailed and well written)

I don't think that all the tabloid did write about him , criticizing him about just everything going from plastic surgery,to girls tastes,sexual orientation and anything you want to think of were justified.It wasn't their business ant it'll never be !
But I don't think either that people that claim "being fan" denies absolutely everything about it and literrally bash you when you point out a theory (it happened before, I dared say something that sounded quite realistic and was just a plain theory/thinking and I was bashed , it really got on my nerves )
Seeing him as a god almighty figure , perfect as an angel...I think that's too naive. He is human being with talent and qualities as well as flaws,not god or angel.
So I don't really like to debate about personal issues about him because there is always someone bashing you , on the fact that you don't know him,that he wouldn't do that , he is too nice bla bla bla...

I came here because I was moved by his music and the ideal he wanted to project on us.So I want him to live on ,because he earned my respect doing this amazing work and he seems like a beautiful person.(and he is a beautiful person outside as well  :D )
I don't know him personally and I certainly will never(like the majority of us)
I love that people here are pretty realistic on this subject and you're relatively free to pose theories without being bashed by crazied fans.
I never tought that anything he may have done couldn't be possible because "he wouldn't do this , he is too nice"and I never tought it would be shameful whatsoever.
People claiming to be "real fan" need to try to understand that Michael is human(I hope so at least  :D ) and that he isn't angel, and that it must be quite burdening actually that people think you're perfect .
I wouldn't like it I bet...so annoying

I didn't adress any of you here because I think you're open-minded people that don't judge easily, you gave me this impression , so I feel free here to post my toughts on the subject

Thank you for your post. I appreciate it so much. And I'm glad you feel free to post your thoughts/opinions here without being bashed. I would never do that.  ;) Actually I hope we see a lot less of that in the near future. Lol .

People DO act like they know him but I think most of it comes from the feeling that they need to defend him. I feel this way too. But like I said above, sometimes we make offensive remarks while trying to defend him. Who are we to say what he would or would not do, let alone judge his decisions/actions.

We understand that he is human (and a beautiful one at that). I just thought about it and yeah, it would suck if everyone expected perfection from you. Jeeze.  :? Too much stress. Thanks for that food for thought. :)

I'll always love you, Michael. Pinky swear. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/b]

Its her

January 19, 2010, 08:36:01 PM
Truth_Freedom,

I had to read your post a few times, as you were sputtering, as I do when I am nuts, sometimes :? .  Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt---As near as I can tell, all the things which are upsetting you are based on the premise that MJ planned to never come back, which is full of error.

He’s laid too much ground to come back, ingeniously  8-)  (I must add, because I LOVE it, the way he (and his obvious team—Janet even said so!) THINK). If he meant to leave us forever, why is he sprinkling clues like Hansel and Gretel’s bread crumbs FOR US, ALL OVER HECK???? It is SO WE, in his mutual admiration society, won’t get all torked out of shape while he works his particular (mysterious, at this point---maybe taking longer than he thought?) magic on the rest of the world.

I have a theory, but I’m thinking now that it won’t help his plans if we guess and TELL everything. His plan seems to be based on a surprise, and you KNOW there are, lurking here, opportunists trying to scoop the big story before he can break it over their heads like a piñata!!!!!!!!!! :D

To answer one of your questions, why do I need him to be alive?  :cry:  First let me ask you, how is it that you DON’T? You said, "I am totally ok with him not being here any longer and I am totally ok if he is alive and we never see him again. How selfish would it be for ME to need him to be here?? How selfish would it be for ME to need him to reappear…"
I see... There is the difference. You, are not a fan.  Are you with the press, trying to jar something out of the innocents, here? I felt some serious exasperation in your post---too much emotion, as you say, to be expended on a loss which you SAID you can take or leave.  :?

It’s NOT selfish to want someone to be full of life, instead of rotting in a crypt. And it’s NOT selfish to NEED someone whom you love. Are you very young, just playing devil’s advocate for the sake of

want to be starting somethin’
 ;)
on the internet, or have you NEVER loved someone?

I need him to be ALIVE, because death SUCKS. Anyone who is friendly with death is on the wrong side. It’s not romantic or glamorous as it seems in the movies and novels.  It is ugly, cruel and it is a thief of love and joy. A thief of hopes, dreams, plans, health, animation, fellowship, laughter and peace.

I need HIM to be alive, because he insinuated himself into my life, when I was minding my own business. I wasn't looking for him; he captured my heart—it’s what he does with his sweetness and song—kind of like a siren, only a  :lol: male one…He wasn't hard or crude or disrespectful--he made me think I could take a step towards him  :oops: and he would not bite, no matter how much ferocity was in his show.... He didn't TAKE from me---he gave! Over and over, he gave me pockets of happiness every single time I'd see or hear him, that was strangely warming, and "stuck to my ribs"---as they used to say about a bowl of hot cereal for breakfast on a cold morning....it sounds nastier than it is, really!  :?  :lol:

He was fascinating—always changing. Always upbeat (until the devil tried to crush his spirit, like a bully crushes a happy little bug, about his business). Smiling. Patient. Serious, with a silly edge---not the useless opposite. Kind, always so kind. :)  :cry:  Kindness is the most priceless thing about him (yeah, more magnetizing even than that hot  8-) pony tail and those "come, fall in" eyes, or the way he says certain words like no one on earth----omg). It always takes way more strength to be tender than rough. A lot of men have this all twisted, thinking roughness is manly. Well, duh, don't be jealous----look and learn---who has the hearts of ALL your women, worldwide?  A dead guy!   :o
People will follow ANYONE who delivers kindness and happiness (another word for it is LOVE).

I need him to be alive, because otherwise there is no closure for the black hole he left. Too many unanswered questions about the circumstances which ripped someone SO wonderful right out of my life, when I thought I was already giving him space to recover from some MAJOR !@#$. We all were--just giving him space. None of us would have given him such a long tether of our heartstrings if we had known he'd be seduced by despair & drugs and LEAVE us. To this moment I don' t believe it. It was just simply not inside him to give up. He didn't even eat red meat---does it make ANY kind of rational sense that he'd RISK doing what creepy anaesthetics can do to a brain like his???  That's like running 10 miles a day uphill, with 50 pounds of pepperoni and donuts in your backpack to eat between heart attacks. NO.  :evil: Something was really wrong and that wasn't it.  He's coming back to reveal what it IS. It is probably nothing like anything we've guessed on the internet so far. He's  good, but if it was SO obvious, he wouldn't have been able to pull it off.

Besides, MJ did not plan to stay away from his family EVER. His precious parents are in their 80s. How is deserting your loved ones "All for Love"?  He's a better magician than you  can imagine. You,  Truth_Freedom,  need to read  around a little bit, because you must have missed all the clues HE himself left us---never mind the phantoms in cyberspace----Michael Jackson, Wunderkind, himself left clues---for love, AND so are his family members dropping clues out.   Are you SURE you've been reading here for seven months?
Those who paid attention to everything he said, KNOW he's alive, and it's not just to blow everybody off. He cares about people too much. Not just little people---THINK. What do you, real fans, think he's doing  (way behind the curtain, of course) something about THIS very second?   You know it.

He would NEVER, EVER hurt any of us, especially to just get away. It is the scary stories and rumors out there that are rattling the "believers".  Momentary loss of focus is not criminal, especially when one has evil help, seeding their mind... He's SUCH a lover. How could we NOT long for his re-appearance---even if he never pipes another romantic song, or takes a stage like a man who knows what he wants?
We just have to SEE him and, especially after such a scary thing that happened---we just want to check him out GOOD...Did y'all see Crash, where the little girl gets shot wearing her invisible cloak? I cried like she was my kid —-sheeeesh!
This is all we want from him---to check him out good and feel for wounds, assuring ourselves that he's ok.  We just want to see him. That's all, Michael...honestly. :)
That said, it is possible that something went wrong, hey---crap happens----delaying his glorious piñata BAM!  But he's no quitter. He's one of those people whose habit it is, to let things "stew" in that magnificent mind, and maybe let God stay up all night and tweak things a bit, while he sleeps, and hand it back to him, all sparkly and ready to rock!   :o I personally believe everything is right on schedule. Relax. Isn't there something we can do while we wait?  Our lives didn't stop---they just felt like it. Drop, roll and get back up to flight speed. Put some bandaids on your heart and go on.

And you are correct--Jesus IS on His way back here, too.  That's the return we need to be ready for, yes. Blow the dust off the family bible and  ;) make certain you'll know Him and He'll know you...but as for Mikey's return, just smile, like the cat who ate the canary, and hold on!
 :D  :D  :o  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

January 19, 2010, 08:54:20 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
Truth_Freedom,

I had to read your post a few times, as you were sputtering, as I do when I am nuts, sometimes :? .  Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt---As near as I can tell, all the things which are upsetting you are based on the premise that MJ planned to never come back, which is full of error.

He’s laid too much ground to come back, ingeniously  8-)  (I must add, because I LOVE it, the way he (and his obvious team—Janet even said so!) THINK). If he meant to leave us forever, why is he sprinkling clues like Hansel and Gretel’s bread crumbs FOR US, ALL OVER HECK???? It is SO WE, in his mutual admiration society, won’t get all torked out of shape while he works his particular (mysterious, at this point---maybe taking longer than he thought?) magic on the rest of the world.

I have a theory, but I’m thinking now that it won’t help his plans if we guess and TELL everything. His plan seems to be based on a surprise, and you KNOW there are, lurking here, opportunists trying to scoop the big story before he can break it over their heads like a piñata!!!!!!!!!! :D

To answer one of your questions, why do I need him to be alive?  :cry:  First let me ask you, how is it that you DON’T? You said, "I am totally ok with him not being here any longer and I am totally ok if he is alive and we never see him again. How selfish would it be for ME to need him to be here?? How selfish would it be for ME to need him to reappear…"
I see... There is the difference. You, are not a fan.  Are you with the press, trying to jar something out of the innocents, here? I felt some serious exasperation in your post---too much emotion, as you say, to be expended on a loss which you SAID you can take or leave.  :?

It’s NOT selfish to want someone to be full of life, instead of rotting in a crypt. And it’s NOT selfish to NEED someone whom you love. Are you very young, just playing devil’s advocate for the sake of

;)

I need him to be ALIVE, because death SUCKS. Anyone who is friendly with death is on the wrong side. It’s not romantic or glamorous as it seems in the movies and novels.  It is ugly, cruel and it is a thief of love and joy. A thief of hopes, dreams, plans, health, animation, fellowship, laughter and peace.

I need HIM to be alive, because he insinuated himself into my life, when I was minding my own business. I wasn't looking for him; he captured my heart—it’s what he does with his sweetness and song—kind of like a siren, only a  :lol: male one…He wasn't hard or crude or disrespectful--he made me think I could take a step towards him  :oops: and he would not bite, no matter how much ferocity was in his show.... He didn't TAKE from me---he gave! Over and over, he gave me pockets of happiness every single time I'd see or hear him, that was strangely warming, and "stuck to my ribs"---as they used to say about a bowl of hot cereal for breakfast on a cold morning....it sounds nastier than it is, really!  :?  :lol:

He was fascinating—always changing. Always upbeat (until the devil tried to crush his spirit, like a bully crushes a happy little bug, about his business). Smiling. Patient. Serious, with a silly edge---not the useless opposite. Kind, always so kind. :)  :cry:  Kindness is the most priceless thing about him (yeah, more magnetizing even than that hot  8-) pony tail and those "come, fall in" eyes, or the way he says certain words like no one on earth----omg). It always takes way more strength to be tender than rough. A lot of men have this all twisted, thinking roughness is manly. Well, duh, don't be jealous----look and learn---who has the hearts of ALL your women, worldwide?  A dead guy!   :o
People will follow ANYONE who delivers kindness and happiness (another word for it is LOVE).

I need him to be alive, because otherwise there is no closure for the black hole he left. Too many unanswered questions about the circumstances which ripped someone SO wonderful right out of my life, when I thought I was already giving him space to recover from some MAJOR !@#$. We all were--just giving him space. None of us would have given him such a long tether of our heartstrings if we had known he'd be seduced by despair & drugs and LEAVE us. To this moment I don' t believe it. It was just simply not inside him to give up. He didn't even eat red meat---does it make ANY kind of rational sense that he'd RISK doing what creepy anaesthetics can do to a brain like his???  That's like running 10 miles a day uphill, with 50 pounds of pepperoni and donuts in your backpack to eat between heart attacks. NO.  :evil: Something was really wrong and that wasn't it.  He's coming back to reveal what it IS. It is probably nothing like anything we've guessed on the internet so far. He's  good, but if it was SO obvious, he wouldn't have been able to pull it off.

Besides, MJ did not plan to stay away from his family EVER. His precious parents are in their 80s. How is deserting your loved ones "All for Love"?  He's a better magician than you  can imagine. You,  Truth_Freedom,  need to read  around a little bit, because you must have missed all the clues HE himself left us---never mind the phantoms in cyberspace----Michael Jackson, Wunderkind, himself left clues---for love, AND so are his family members dropping clues out.   Are you SURE you've been reading here for seven months?
Those who paid attention to everything he said, KNOW he's alive, and it's not just to blow everybody off. He cares about people too much. Not just little people---THINK. What do you, real fans, think he's doing  (way behind the curtain, of course) something about THIS very second?   You know it.

He would NEVER, EVER hurt any of us, especially to just get away. It is the scary stories and rumors out there that are rattling the "believers".  Momentary loss of focus is not criminal, especially when one has evil help, seeding their mind... He's SUCH a lover. How could we NOT long for his re-appearance---even if he never pipes another romantic song, or takes a stage like a man who knows what he wants?
We just have to SEE him and, especially after such a scary thing that happened---we just want to check him out GOOD...Did y'all see Crash, where the little girl gets shot wearing her invisible cloak? I cried like she was my kid —-sheeeesh!
This is all we want from him---to check him out good and feel for wounds, assuring ourselves that he's ok.  We just want to see him. That's all, Michael...honestly. :)
That said, it is possible that something went wrong, hey---crap happens----delaying his glorious piñata BAM!  But he's no quitter. He's one of those people whose habit it is, to let things "stew" in that magnificent mind, and maybe let God stay up all night and tweak things a bit, while he sleeps, and hand it back to him, all sparkly and ready to rock!   :o I personally believe everything is right on schedule. Relax. Isn't there something we can do while we wait?  Our lives didn't stop---they just felt like it. Drop, roll and get back up to flight speed. Put some bandaids on your heart and go on.

And you are correct--Jesus IS on His way back here, too.  That's the return we need to be ready for, yes. Blow the dust off the family bible and  ;) make certain you'll know Him and He'll know you...but as for Mikey's return, just smile, like the cat who ate the canary, and hold on!

heeheee....nice I must say...and that my friends sums up the heart of the fans. Blowing kisses and hugs your way. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

January 19, 2010, 09:18:12 PM
Quote from: "Lizziebee"
You act like he came into the world looking like THE BAD era!! LOL!!!

No. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that he didn't have AS MANY cosmetic procedures as the media made people believe. I mean, my mom to this day constantly tells me, "He was actually cute before he ruined his face." That's the kind of stuff I don't like. Like I said, I don't feel anyone needs to try and justify his surgeries. It's not needed. It's not anyone's business. For heaven's sake, what does any of that have to do with who he is as a person? You understand my frustration on the issue?
I realize that he is an African American man who has pale white skin and doesn't look exactly like he did as a child. I see that.  :) But pics like the one above do make people think twice about what they hear/read. Because it proves that his face hasn't DRASTICALLY changed in the last 20 years. I'm just saying that people need to stop focusing so much on his face and also realize that there were many factors that contributed to his changing appearance. It wasn't simply because he had 25+ surgeries. *rolls eyes at the tabloids  :roll: * I hope you understand what I'm saying.  ;) Thanks for listening.

L.O.V.E. <3

Not a problem but I am also old enough to be your mom and your mom and I remember when Michael looked like Michael. I don't want to get off topic with the surgeries because that was not the point of my post AT ALL. If you are truly 17 then you have no recollection of MJ ever looking that much different than he did the last time we saw him publically. I don't expect you to think much of it because that image is all you know. There is nothing for you to mourn or to miss with regard to his appearance because that image is your only reference point. For us who knew him before we may share some of your mom's sentiments.

It's a generation gap love. But it's not germaine to the meat of the post so we can discuss his appearance in a PM. It was only brought up in relation to him planning a hoax for years. Don't you think a hoax of this magnitude would have to be YEARS in the making???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lovemj

January 19, 2010, 09:41:34 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Truth_Freedom,

;)

heeheee....nice I must say...and that my friends sums up the heart of the fans. Blowing kisses and hugs your way. ;)
i could not have put what you said into words exellent post sums up my feelings exactly  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
michael where are you miss you more

January 19, 2010, 09:54:37 PM
Truth_Freedom,

Ok. :roll:

I don't see it this way, it sounds like something out of a Disney movie, but go on... 8-)

I
have a theory, but I’m thinking now that it won’t help his plans if we guess and TELL everything. His plan seems to be based on a surprise, and you KNOW there are, lurking here, opportunists trying to scoop the big story before he can break it over their heads like a piñata!!!!!!!!!! :D

I don't need him to be alive because I understand that death is just the beginning in the afterworld and that spirit lives on in a wonderful way and that consciousness never dies, spirit is eternal.

What have you been smoking? (kidding) You sound totally paranoid?? LOL!! :lol:  No, I am not FAN-ATICAL over Mike. I love Mike's music but no, like Lizzie I have a relationship with God and he is the only one I am FAN-ATICAL about. I don't need t Mike to be alive because I have a relationship with the one who sent Mike here. Moving on....Next...

;)

I love my mother, but she is not rotting in a crypt, I lost her last year but I know that the person in the crypt is no longer my mother, my mother is alive in me and she is Spirit and she is eternal. Her work was done and I accept it. And yes, I love her, my grandmother, Ggrandmother, My auntie's and all others who are no longer here in the physical sense. I would like to have them here, but I don't need my mother here, I don't want see any of those folks suffer and I understand the cycle of life. They are living on the other side and I am content with that because they are totally free. Next page....turn.

Death is actually a blessing depending on how you look at it. Especially for the suffering. It only sucks for those who are left behind and don't believe in the hereafter or acknowledge spirit.  It hurts when it is sudden and un expected. I have experienced the death of most of my family members and I have learned to not be afraid of it but embrace it as a part of life that we will all have to face one day.

That's good that you feel he gave you those things. Thank God for MJ. It was your God who gave you those things through MJ if you acknowledge a higher, Supreme force or whatever you choose to call it, him or her. I am so glad that he gave you and millions of others happiness but there is a greater joy that is unspeakable that can take you even higher and that lies within you. It has to come from within. We can not totally rely on external forces to bring us that kindof joy, it has to come from within. I hope that you can bring someone else the same amount of joy that MJ gave you! ;)

I have no reason to be jealous, I am a female. And there are many women who are not thinking about him, who don't find him attractive at all. You are describing the MJ image, not the actual MJ. We don't know what he was outside of the public persona. He said, "I allow you to see what I want you to see".

Honey, he was not in your life. He felt like he was in your life but technically he was not in your life. Your boyfriend is in your life. Did you know him personally? You gave him space??? Were you in a relationship? I wasn't giving him any space because I didn't know him and did not walk with him so how can "we all give him space"??? As for drugs, he had a long history of battling prescriptions....addiction is never rational honey. :cry:  I am sorry baby luv but MJ is not coming back but if you need to hold on to that right now, I understand. :cry:

I've been reading and all the clues that you have mentioned can be interpreted as wishful thinking and examined a million ways theoretically. If you think they are clues than so be it. Maybe he didn't desert his parents. Maybe he is really gone.... :cry:  Although anything is possible. But I am certain that he is not returning in my own inner being.  :|
Yes I have been around for 7 months. Things are suspicious concerning his transition but it doesn't mean that he alive and it doesn't mean that he is dead either.

Many do not "long for his appearance".....we will miss what we had and we wish we had him back, but you come to a place of acceptance after a while and know that it's ok and treasure yesterday and be thankful that you were alivein this day and time to see it.

I don't feel like my life stopped.I felt deeply saddened, I cried, I sobbed, I felt pain but I was grateful for what I had and I rejoiced for what I had witnessed.

[/quote]

:cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 10:55:51 PM
Quote from: "Lizziebee"
Quote from: "LiteEyeZ22"
Well since the original topic was locked nd I couldnt post my opinion and answer so here it go

Ok I'll try to answer from My opinion the best I could and shortly cuz I'm on a cell phone..ok here we go:

1. I'm sure we all understand the sacrafice Mj had to make regarding the hoax, however I feel hes srill able to see his family and keep contact. But no1 knows for sure so u can't really say he as no contact with them...
2. I'm sure its extremly hard to pull off the hoax which can explain the inconsistencies, but if it had to be done all he can do is try. It worked(if this isn't a murder covered up)......imo the only consequences MJ would face would b the lost of trust from his fans. I'm quite certain that mj's legal matter is taken care of, he's a billionaire.

3. I'm honestly 50/50 on their emotion b.c how is it that Jermaine could break down when having the discussion about the Motown situation but we had to wait until the last episode to see some emotion...sceptre Tito at the premier wen he feared for a few mind then started laughing again....but we can't judge them cuz pple grieve in their own way i guess thats IF he's dead.....if alive and thier emotion is real it could b b.c simply look what Mike had to result to in order to escape//send his message//take a break. We CANNOT speak for them we can only go by their actions and state our opinion from there....I dnt think it's pple don't want to c, just investigating the truth...and true MAYBE none of em know or just one or two either way u'll think they'll b a bit more emotional than that last episode.

4. No1 knows for a fact that he dont see them which imo I think he does....and also They really don't c each other that much anyway so imo I dnt think thas Y they emoonal as ive said before...

5. Um every1 who can see knows MJ has Vitiligo that shouldbt even b questionable. The surgeries can easily b his insecurities about his face....he was tormented by his own family about his face....also u say surgeries like had a million in my honest opinion I dnt think MJ had so much surgery cuz he does get older like every HUMAN and age can change ur appearence....his nose is 3 Max for me imo......and the sex change is absolutely insulting and insensitive! HE'S A MAN!!! Dnt u think the tabliods put him thru enough saying him and la toya r the same person then him and janet was the same person then say he's gay....he said over and over he isn't gay, he loves women, he's a man...thas ridiculous

6. Yes MAYBE he's no longer with us, u have to understand pple on here grew up with MJ and his music and some like me Loved him since we can walk and talk WE meeting MJ apart of our lives so for u to say its not that serious is very insulting to me and im sure alot of pple....people will let things go in thier own time u have know right say pple need to let things go...if u wanna let go fine but I as I'm surebmany pple wont let it go until we have some answers and I think thas wats upsetting pple, we Ave NO solid answers, filming a "live" "PRIVATE" funeral or filming urself in the hallway of Forrest lawn doesnt give a solid answer there is more than 1 Jackson buried at forrest lawn besides Michael....Michael is Human and can Die, however hes young, an Illusionist, a musical Entertainer so y Can't he pull off a hoax?? So it can go either way.....no1 is stating he cant die we're just saying his things about his "death" doesnt add up....

7. Its not the need of him to be alive, its the fact of his death inconsistentcies.....we want to just know for certain b.c as u can c its driving every1 madd.....we don't need a comeback just want 1 b.c as ive stated pple grew up with him and to c him go hurts! Ur right it is selfish of us to want him to comeback being that he gave us 40+ yrs...however its all for L.O.V.E.....and its UR opinion if u think hes not coming back stop trying to state a fact.....weather he comes back or not is not the issue.....weather he's alive and well IS b.c we just cant seem to find any concrete evidence pointing to him being dead.....people can make there own choices and for u to make a topic saying pple r insensitive is completely wrong....especially if ur research comes from tabloid!!! a Woman? Many surgeries? Tabloid! Ur the one being insensative to us fans...THE PEOPLE WHO SHOW MORE EMOTIONS THAN THE FAMILY actually imo.................I hope my answers make u rethink ur own post ;-)

Its all for L.O.V.E

Lol. Pretty good for using a cell phone. I tried that before...didn't work. I had typos EVERYWHERE.  :D

You're right. It wasn't okay for them to say the it wasn't that serious or that he's NOT coming back. None of us know. All we can do is hope and pray for his safety, health and happiness. That's enough for me. Yes, I'd like to know what his reason for doing this was. (whether he "needed" or "wanted" to) Believe me, with as much as people have been stressing this (a lot) I've been thinking more and more about it each day. I understand how important it is for us to know WHY he did this. But people have gone as far as disrespecting and belittling those who are more worried about him coming back. That is not okay. People just want to know he's okay. And I believe we all need closure if he is in fact gone. People need to take their time with this and if it's getting to be too much of a burden then they should take some time off. Take care of yourselves guys.   ;) Remember to smile, give, love and have faith.

~ Lizzie <3

Lolz actually hard b.c its just long but I. Text so much I guess I'm used to it Lolz.....but yeh I agree with u....i guess we all just gonna have to b patient
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 11:04:07 PM
@Its her

You have no idea how much your words have touched me.  :D Miles and miles apart yet I feel so close to you! Michael would be proud.  ;) You made me cry and laugh. I'm very excited now but also calm...like everything is going to be okay. ^_^

Thank you! You just gave me an energy boost! Not false hope. <3
Can't wait to meet Jesus. :D  Whether or not things get better or worse from here, I will do my best to be ready. And I know you will too.

I need HIM to be alive, because he insinuated himself into my life, when I was minding my own business. I wasn't looking for him; he captured my heart—it’s what he does with his sweetness and song—kind of like a siren, only a :lol: male one…He wasn't hard or crude or disrespectful--he made me think I could take a step towards him :oops: and he would not bite, no matter how much ferocity was in his show.... He didn't TAKE from me---he gave! Over and over, he gave me pockets of happiness every single time I'd see or hear him, that was strangely warming, and "stuck to my ribs"---as they used to say about a bowl of hot cereal for breakfast on a cold morning....it sounds nastier than it is, really! :? :lol:

He was fascinating—always changing. Always upbeat (until the devil tried to crush his spirit, like a bully crushes a happy little bug, about his business). Smiling. Patient. Serious, with a silly edge---not the useless opposite. Kind, always so kind. :) :cry: Kindness is the most priceless thing about him (yeah, more magnetizing even than that hot 8-) pony tail and those "come, fall in" eyes, or the way he says certain words like no one on earth----omg). It always takes way more strength to be tender than rough. A lot of men have this all twisted, thinking roughness is manly. Well, duh, don't be jealous----look and learn---who has the hearts of ALL your women, worldwide? A dead guy! :o

Beautiful. Exactly how he makes me feel. Lol. Butterflies. <3

Thanks again and God bless!

Light up the darkness. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/b]

January 19, 2010, 11:32:18 PM
Not a problem but I am also old enough to be your mom and your mom and I remember when Michael looked like Michael. I don't want to get off topic with the surgeries because that was not the point of my post AT ALL. If you are truly 17 then you have no recollection of MJ ever looking that much different than he did the last time we saw him publically. I don't expect you to think much of it because that image is all you know. There is nothing for you to mourn or to miss with regard to his appearance because that image is your only reference point. For us who knew him before we may share some of your mom's sentiments.

It's a generation gap love. But it's not germaine to the meat of the post so we can discuss his appearance in a PM. It was only brought up in relation to him planning a hoax for years. Don't you think a hoax of this magnitude would have to be YEARS in the making???

I understand what you're saying. Thanks for explaining yourself. Your posts are getting nicer.  ;)
And to answer your question, yeah I do think that he has been planning this for a while if not years.

In regard to your reply to Its her, I'd like to say that you have put your thoughts down well this time. You explained more of why you didn't need him here. With all that I know about the afterlife it would take time, but I know I'd eventually accept that he's in a better place. But for now, I still feel that I need to see his smiling face again to fill a hole in my heart.   :|

I've been asked by a close friend if I'll continue to believe he's alive forever. She asked what I needed to see or hear to believe he is dead. I didn't have an answer for her. I just have faith that he is alive after researching everything and praying. (Yep, praying helped too) I ask myself ALL the time, "When will I stop believing?" I honestly don't know. Unlike you, I believe he'll come back when the time is right. We'll see how I feel in June when it's been a year.  

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/b]

Crescendo

January 20, 2010, 12:54:19 AM
The only thing i would like to address is the turning into a woman crap. Sry those news articles just get me sometimes.

Michael,I don't believe for a minute, wanted to change himself to look like a woman. I mean what was womanly about him? His square masculine jaw, his bigs hands, his manly swagger,etc?

Is just because his nose was small and he spoke with a soft voice? That whats people are gonna base it on that michael wanted to be a woman? Michael didn't always speak with a soft voice and his nose he just became self conscious and desired to change it so he did. but maybe he thought it wasnt enough so he changed it again. idk

Yes Michael can be seen wearing womens glasses or a womens shirt. But the man was rocking them and still looked masculine. I think michael just wanted to create a bit of a commotion somtimes to keep himself in the headlines which he did. or maybe he just liked a a pair of sunglasses that were found in the womans sections. but we all know that nowadays men and womens clothes look similar in many ways.

Im just saying Michael was all man. He did not change himself to look like diana ross or like any woman.  He didnt even change that much. and the man was straight. watch any video of  him flirting with girls. oh he likes girl. sniffing girls hair and asking a girl how her belly button ring works.  ;)

news of the world should tell you soemthing.

no offense to anyone here btw
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 01:30:00 AM
Quote from: "Crescendo"
The only thing i would like to address is the turning into a woman crap. Sry those news articles just get me sometimes.

Michael,I don't believe for a minute, wanted to change himself to look like a woman. I mean what was womanly about him? His square masculine jaw, his bigs hands, his manly swagger,etc?

Is just because his nose was small and he spoke with a soft voice? That whats people are gonna base it on that michael wanted to be a woman? Michael didn't always speak with a soft voice and his nose he just became self conscious and desired to change it so he did. but maybe he thought it wasnt enough so he changed it again. idk

Yes Michael can be seen wearing womens glasses or a womens shirt. But the man was rocking them and still looked masculine. I think michael just wanted to create a bit of a commotion somtimes to keep himself in the headlines which he did. or maybe he just liked a a pair of sunglasses that were found in the womans sections. but we all know that nowadays men and womens clothes look similar in many ways.

Im just saying Michael was all man. He did not change himself to look like diana ross or like any woman.  He didnt even change that much. and the man was straight. watch any video of  him flirting with girls. oh he likes girl. sniffing girls hair and asking a girl how her belly button ring works.  ;)

news of the world should tell you soemthing.

no offense to anyone here btw

Great! :D Michael seriously...what a man. Lolz. Yeah he did like women. That, or he was really really good at faking it 'cause everything points to him being straight. And he even stated on video, "I'm not gay." I mean how many times have we heard him talk about the girl he had posters of ALL OVER his walls when he was younger? Brooke Shields. PLUS, we've seen him kiss girls. AND we have celebs (Aaron Carter) who say they've seen him totally make out with a girl. Oh, and did I mention all of the girls he's touched in his short films?   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/b]

January 20, 2010, 07:31:14 AM
If you want to see what changes Michael Jackson actually DID to his face - please, watch my videos about his "surgeries". I put this words in inverted commas because I think the word "surgery" in his case is a great exaggeration...

:oops:

Please, show this video to all your friends, acquaintances, "enemies" who are trying to ridicule you when you state that Michael had only minor surgeries done to his face.
I hope it will shut their mouths forever!  :x
God bless!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 20, 2010, 01:53:24 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
If you want to see what changes Michael Jackson actually DID to his face - please, watch my videos about his "surgeries". I put this words in inverted commas because I think the word "surgery" in his case is a great exaggeration...

:oops:

Please, show this video to all your friends, acquaintances, "enemies" who are trying to ridicule you when you state that Michael had only minor surgeries done to his face.
I hope it will shut their mouths forever!  :x
God bless!  :)

Thank you very very very much. I watched one a while back that went throught something similiar and she mentioned "airbrushed pictures and just growing up. People lose weight,get hairstyle changes etc. This always will make any subject look differantly. I really like when we can show actual reasoning behind our defenses of Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions