Reply: MJHD Insensitivity To Reality
January 19, 2010, 06:36:07 PM
Sorry, but the topic was locked and I felt this was worth posting so here it is.  :)

Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"
Quote from: "awesome1"
well i can agree with a few of your points.

with refrence to the hoax, yes we all know that this is going to be hard for mike to pull this off, it will have deep emotional and psychological effects on him, we dont  know where he is living or how he is hidden so yes given the circumstances it is going to be really hard.  but i do think tht he is in touch with his family, i doubt that the familis phone lines are tapped, they may have video confrenceing, as we all know mike was no technology novice, so i think although he isnt seeing the family in person, but i think that he is in constant contact.

also it depends on the circumstnaces of this hoax as to if he will face any charges, there are theories that he was forced into hiding... he could be in witness protection... he could have govt help with this.. we dont know all the answers to this.

i havent seent he jackson show so i cannot comment on that.

mike when he wants to be can lay low, he was in ireland and tbh i live in ireland and i didnt even know that !.  the irish media didnt hound him, they just covered his arrival and nothing else, he led a normal life over here.

the skin colour thing is a wee bit too harsh, he had a condition which can turn a black person white, mike would never do that, he wouldnt intentionally change his colour.

yea we know that none of us knew mike personally but that doesnt mean that we cannot grieve over the loss of this icon.  when he died, i was severely in denial, i cried over the memorial, i cried when i listened to man in the mirror.  i wasnt in floods of tears but  they got to me.  you dont have to know a person personally to have the right to grive over their "death".

do we need him alive? yes we do need him alive, if mike hoaxed this, the world will look for answers, mike obviously did this for a reason, i  dont believe in the NWO / illuminati stuff, but they whole message of This is it was LOVE, mike wanted to heal the world, he believed in the 2012 theory, he wanted us, his fans to take notice and act on what he was warning us about.

and how do you know he isnt going to come back?

so some of your "blog" seems a bit harsh and a bit of a rant, which really you seem to make an arguement without any proof to back-up what you are trying to say.   i read it i dont give much weight to it, but as someone else said. people will believe what they want to believe.

Thank you!  :D

Yes, thank you. This is pretty much all that I had to say. The only thing you didn't address was the plastic surgery and "woman" thing. I believe that if a person sees something they'd like to have fixed and have money to do it, then they'll do it. I think the media and the public criticized Michael WAY too much on the matter. There is a tape that you can listen to and some of Michael's quotes are below.

In regard to his acne as a teenager and plastic surgery:

He said: "I wore hats, I kept my head down all the time, I wouldn't look at people when I talked to them. I wouldn't say nothin' hardly. It was terrible. I felt I didn't have anything to be proud of. My success meant nothing.

"On stage I didn't think about it, it was gone. But when I came off stage, there it was again."

Jacko denied rumours circulating at the time of the interview - shortly after the release of Thriller - that he was having his skin bleached white and turning his back on his black audience.

"That's so silly," he said. "People will say anything to sell newspapers."

But asked about cosmetic surgery he defended the procedure, saying everybody did it: "I'm a perfectionist when it comes to skin."

He said: "I would look in the mirror and I didn't like they way I looked, so.. of course, never print this. Please don't...

"But take Marilyn Monroe, and all those people. They got the works. Julie Andrews, Raquel Welch. Even Elvis. You look at his nose and the difference.. it's true. But nobody ever mentions it."

But even then Jacko realised the surgical procedures could never cure the deep psychological damage from paranoia about his looks.

He said: "You can clear up physically but still mentally you're scarred - so you really haven't improved."

Dr. Arnold Klein, Michael's long term dermatologist and friend, revealed last month that he had been called in to "rebuild his face" before this year's planned This Is It tour.

He said: "He had severe acne scarring and scarring from a lot of the cosmetic surgery. The way he looked at his face, he wanted it to be absolutely perfect.

"I don't know why he started. Family members had made fun of the size of his nose. He was very sensitive to that."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Of course I HATE that they call him Jacko and it breaks my heart that Michael felt this way.  :cry:

I'm just saying that there ARE statements from him on the issue so who are we to say that it was/could be all part of his "plan" when we've heard him speak on the way he views/viewed his appearance. And we all remember the Bashir documentary where he also addresses this.

I'd like to encourage you to look at the pic blow.  :)

I'm NOT saying that I know Michael...I really wish. I'm also not expecting you to believe me based on what I say. Just look at the evidence. IMO, I don't think he had these surgeries to transform himself into a woman. "I believe he had surgery SIMPLY because he wanted to have surgery. I am not going to spend my time trying to justify it (like the media does) because it does not need to be.

I am also not passing judgment on anyone who does have surgery to look like a woman. Who am I to judge? I don't have that right. To be honest, it upsets me when people make statements about Michael's decisions. I notice that even when people are trying to defend him they do this. They say that he would never do such a thing, and they are basically implying that it's SO CRAZY that he wouldn't do it. But what if he really did do some of these things? (not one in particular) How would it make him feel reading the comments made on here? What are we saying about people who do these things? We are offending them. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.  :)

Michael, I'll love you forever! <3
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

Re: Reply: MJHD Insensitivity To Reality
January 19, 2010, 06:46:50 PM
Lizzie your a sweetheart really. It was a good post and so was yours. There were already emotions flying and things were being said that should not have. IT happens alot,you understand why I locked it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

January 19, 2010, 06:47:47 PM
well said, if that guy who posted that topic earlier doesnt believe in the hoax, then why had he posted 87 times on this forum? unbeknownst to be.. idiot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 06:51:13 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Lizzie your a sweetheart really. It was a good post and so was yours. There were already emotions flying and things were being said that should not have. IT happens alot,you understand why I locked it.

:D Aww...thank you, love. Yeah, I tried to post and then realized it had been locked. Lol. I completely understand though.  :) I tried to put my thoughts down in a positive manner and thought it was worth posting. Love you most. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."

[/b]

January 19, 2010, 06:52:48 PM
Quote from: "Lizziebee"

:D Aww...thank you, love. Yeah, I tried to post and then realized it had been locked. Lol. I completely understand though.  :) I tried to put my thoughts down in a positive manner and thought it was worth posting. Love you most. <3

I also love that you put that pic comparison ..love it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

January 19, 2010, 07:05:00 PM
Welp heres goes my opinion,
none of us really knows Michael, so many say he is sooo innocent an angel, that he is this and he is that, or you can just feel he is a certain way.....Reality check....we still don't know who he was or is, we're just basing things on what we have heard or seen, Time and time again he said people don't really know him, Michael let us see what he wanted us too see, that doesn't mean that's who he is, I can be a lunatic with 3 eyes and bald, but i can show you a beautiful person, Too many people are wanting michael to come back for all the wrong reason, too many people are completely obsessed, He is a man, Who promised us he would live forever? How can we say he was taken to soon? That's like telling God, He made a mistake! If you are needing him to come back...ask yourself why? I want my daddy to come back cause i love him and miss him, but I know he's not, cause we were never promised to live forever!
I don't need for Michael to come back, I would be excited if he did and shocked, it would be nice to know that if this is a hoax, why he had to do it, but maybe he didn't have to, maybe he chose to, I think Michael has given the world enough. So you may ask why am I here? Good question! If he's gone I wanna see JUSTICE! I can move on if he's either passed or just decided enough was enough and he wanted to have a life. I have lost many  family members and I still went on with life even though it hurts, But what makes Michael any more special than my family....my opinion...nothing, he is not God!
Soooo many people have placed this man on a pedestal that I don't feel he would want to be, he said it hisself he didn't want people to look at him like he's a God, And this is how i feel now about the whole situation,
Yes if Michael is gone then justice needs to be served, but that's for anyone that has dealt with or dealing with injustice, Not just him, have you ever witnessed an injustice and just kept it moving? I have, cause i felt at that time it wasn't any of my business, but it is, If more people would stand up for others like they are doing for Michael that would be a huge step in turning things around. If we would love each other the way we love Michael what a big difference that would make. He said it's all for LOVE but we must learn to LIVE with or without him!
just my 2 cents!
TammyD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We cannot separate
Cause you\'re part of me
and though you\'re invisible
I trust the unseen[/size]

January 19, 2010, 07:06:45 PM
I also love that you put that pic comparison ..love it.

Oh I know! I love it too! People will say what they want to say and believe what they want to believe but shamon'.  TRUTH is right in front of them. ;)

I found that pic on the MJHD funny pics thread. Lol. Love it!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/b]

January 19, 2010, 07:11:18 PM
Quote from: "TruthBeTold"
well said, if that guy who posted that topic earlier doesnt believe in the hoax, then why had he posted 87 times on this forum? unbeknownst to be.. idiot

oooooooohhhooohohohohohohohoho
looky looky that
ur sigpic !!
what a cuteeeeeeeeeeey
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
----------------------------
wakakakakakakaka 2010

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I\'d walk right towards you now and bring you home again
I miss you so much, M !

January 19, 2010, 07:14:49 PM
Quote from: "StayTuned"
none of us really knows Michael, so many say he is sooo innocent an angel, that he is this and he is that, or you can just feel he is a certain way.....Reality check....we still don't know who he was or is, we're just basing things on what we have heard or seen, Time and time again he said people don't really know him, Michael let us see what he wanted us too see, that doesn't mean that's who he is, I can be a lunatic with 3 eyes and bald, but i can show you a beautiful person, Too many people are wanting michael to come back for all the wrong reason, too many people are completely obsessed, He is a man, Who promised us he would live forever? How can we say he was taken to soon? That's like telling God, He made a mistake! If you are needing him to come back...ask yourself why? I want my daddy to come back cause i love him and miss him, but I know he's not, cause we were never promised to live forever!
I don't need for Michael to come back, I would be excited if he did and shocked, it would be nice to know that if this is a hoax, why he had to do it, but maybe he didn't have to, maybe he chose to, I think Michael has given the world enough. So you may ask why am I here? Good question! If he's gone I wanna see JUSTICE! I can move on if he's either passed or just decided enough was enough and he wanted to have a life. I have lost many  family members and I still went on with life even though it hurts, But what makes Michael any more special than my family....my opinion...nothing, he is not God!
Soooo many people have placed this man on a pedestal that I don't feel he would want to be, he said it hisself he didn't want people to look at him like he's a God, And this is how i feel now about the whole situation,
Yes if Michael is gone then justice needs to be served, but that's for anyone that has dealt with or dealing with injustice, Not just him, have you ever witnessed an injustice and just kept it moving? I have, cause i felt at that time it wasn't any of my business, but it is, If more people would stand up for others like they are doing for Michael that would be a huge step in turning things around. If we would love each other the way we love Michael what a big difference that would make. He said it's all for LOVE but we must learn to LIVE with or without him!
just my 2 cents!
TammyD

No one in the post said he was God or a god or that we wanted him to live forever. Please everyone lets not get into that argument again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

January 19, 2010, 07:27:21 PM
Well since the original topic was locked nd I couldnt post my opinion and answer so here it go

Ok I'll try to answer from My opinion the best I could and shortly cuz I'm on a cell phone..ok here we go:

1. I'm sure we all understand the sacrafice Mj had to make regarding the hoax, however I feel hes srill able to see his family and keep contact. But no1 knows for sure so u can't really say he as no contact with them...
2. I'm sure its extremly hard to pull off the hoax which can explain the inconsistencies, but if it had to be done all he can do is try. It worked(if this isn't a murder covered up)......imo the only consequences MJ would face would b the lost of trust from his fans. I'm quite certain that mj's legal matter is taken care of, he's a billionaire.

3. I'm honestly 50/50 on their emotion b.c how is it that Jermaine could break down when having the discussion about the Motown situation but we had to wait until the last episode to see some emotion...sceptre Tito at the premier wen he feared for a few mind then started laughing again....but we can't judge them cuz pple grieve in their own way i guess thats IF he's dead.....if alive and thier emotion is real it could b b.c simply look what Mike had to result to in order to escape//send his message//take a break. We CANNOT speak for them we can only go by their actions and state our opinion from there....I dnt think it's pple don't want to c, just investigating the truth...and true MAYBE none of em know or just one or two either way u'll think they'll b a bit more emotional than that last episode.

4. No1 knows for a fact that he dont see them which imo I think he does....and also They really don't c each other that much anyway so imo I dnt think thas Y they emoonal as ive said before...

5. Um every1 who can see knows MJ has Vitiligo that shouldbt even b questionable. The surgeries can easily b his insecurities about his face....he was tormented by his own family about his face....also u say surgeries like had a million in my honest opinion I dnt think MJ had so much surgery cuz he does get older like every HUMAN and age can change ur appearence....his nose is 3 Max for me imo......and the sex change is absolutely insulting and insensitive! HE'S A MAN!!! Dnt u think the tabliods put him thru enough saying him and la toya r the same person then him and janet was the same person then say he's gay....he said over and over he isn't gay, he loves women, he's a man...thas ridiculous

6. Yes MAYBE he's no longer with us, u have to understand pple on here grew up with MJ and his music and some like me Loved him since we can walk and talk WE meeting MJ apart of our lives so for u to say its not that serious is very insulting to me and im sure alot of pple....people will let things go in thier own time u have know right say pple need to let things go...if u wanna let go fine but I as I'm surebmany pple wont let it go until we have some answers and I think thas wats upsetting pple, we Ave NO solid answers, filming a "live" "PRIVATE" funeral or filming urself in the hallway of Forrest lawn doesnt give a solid answer there is more than 1 Jackson buried at forrest lawn besides Michael....Michael is Human and can Die, however hes young, an Illusionist, a musical Entertainer so y Can't he pull off a hoax?? So it can go either way.....no1 is stating he cant die we're just saying his things about his "death" doesnt add up....

7. Its not the need of him to be alive, its the fact of his death inconsistentcies.....we want to just know for certain b.c as u can c its driving every1 madd.....we don't need a comeback just want 1 b.c as ive stated pple grew up with him and to c him go hurts! Ur right it is selfish of us to want him to comeback being that he gave us 40+ yrs...however its all for L.O.V.E.....and its UR opinion if u think hes not coming back stop trying to state a fact.....weather he comes back or not is not the issue.....weather he's alive and well IS b.c we just cant seem to find any concrete evidence pointing to him being dead.....people can make there own choices and for u to make a topic saying pple r insensitive is completely wrong....especially if ur research comes from tabloid!!! a Woman? Many surgeries? Tabloid! Ur the one being insensative to us fans...THE PEOPLE WHO SHOW MORE EMOTIONS THAN THE FAMILY actually imo.................I hope my answers make u rethink ur own post ;-)

Its all for L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 07:31:05 PM
People who post saying he is dead etc... really need to understand this a forum for the BELIEVERS, i am pretty sure there is a section on the forum somewhere for people who think MJ is gone, and yet i think only 3 people post on there, so go looks to getting any replies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 07:33:50 PM
just my 2 cents!
TammyD

Thank you for your post, dear. I understand. None of us here really know Michael. Still, he is our brother just as we are ALL brothers and sisters so we must hold each other up and fight injustice when we see it. It's amazing that you were writing about that the same time I updated my sig with some of my fave song lyrics.

The lyrics:
I've been silent instead of speaking up
Gave my advice instead of giving love
I have been unfair, faithless and unkind
I have shut my eyes just so I would stay blind
It's not what I meant to do
'Cause I wanna honor you
So Jesus, make me over

I don't feel you were directing this towards me when you mentioned people putting Michael on a pedestal and making him like God, but I may be wrong. I would never put Michael before God. I have so much love in my heart for Mike and I know that that love could only come from God.  :D

I am blessed to have experienced everything Mike has given to the world. I understand that everyone dies and it's part of life. We must learn to live with it. But it is very difficult. Even if we did not know him personally. Some of my family members have mentioned this. They don't get how I can grieve over someone I've never met. But it's love on a much deeper level.

I think your post is just expressing your feelings on everything that's been happening on the site and what we've been reading lately. It's okay. Hang in there. "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end." Some can take that as naivety but I believe it to be true.  :)

I believe that Michael is alive. And for now, I'll keep my faith. No one can take that away from us but ourselves. Isn't that amazing?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/b]

January 19, 2010, 07:38:43 PM
After nearly 7 months I can not believe that people are still accusing the family of faking their emotions when they are obviously in deep pain. I don't understand why I am still seeing posts about folks in the family being ACTORS, about family members lying and about Mother Jackson possibly pretending to be sad and putting on a show.  I don't think that she would never do such a thing because she is not an actress so people who believe that she would really need to look at things from a logical perspective.

The Hoax: If Michael decided that he wanted to escape, never to return, do you understand what kind of sacrifice that would take??? Do you understand that he can no longer see his family the way that he wants to, nor be in contact with them to the extent that he once was without being discovered and uncovered? Do you know how difficult it is to pull a death hoax when you are world RENOWNED entertainer and everyone knows who you are and will be looking into these things? An average everyday person would have an easier time than MJ. I say this to say that MJ can never RETURN without grevous consequences! He is not stupid enough to put himself in that type of perdicament because it would send him to prison for a very long time and then he truly would not have access to his children.

Question: Could it be that the tears that are seen in the Jackson's Family Dynasty reality show are truly real. I believe that they are real tears because MJ is either truly dead or he is not coming back and can no longer communicate with his siblings as he once did. Either way it hurts. What you must realize is that the family is in pain and no one on here seems to care about that. To escape and hoax your death never to return may as well BE a real death to your family members. Why can't people see that? Why don't people want to see that?? Perhaps only one or two family members no and the rest don't or maybe NONE of them know the truth if their is a hoax.

Question: If they do all know of some elaborate hoax...How would you feel if your loved one made a choice where you would never be able to see them again? Yes, he was the master of disguise in life but he is still going to have to keep an extrememly low profile.

Finally: Maybe he is really and truly no longer with us.... I have read some people's thoughts who say, "I am getting sad again when I saw them go to Forest Lawn". Or, "I feel sick again because maybe he is really gone". Why do you guys put yourselves through this???  This is just way too much emotion for a person that you did not know personally. I love MJ too but it's not that serious and there comes a time where we have to let things go and have a peace and a serenity about the outcome. Whether he is here or not here at all, he is in a good place and we should be as well. Michael Jackson is and was MORTAL, he can die, he can cease to exist and everything is NOT a clue. Some things are what we want them to be or what we want to see them become.

Last Question: Why do we need him to be alive? Why do we need him to come back?? I am totally ok with him not being here any longer and I am totally ok if he is alive and we never see him again. How selfish would it be for ME to need him to be here?? How selfish would it be for ME to need him to reappear and wait on him like the return of Jesus Christ when I have "the real thing"?? Some of you are going to be waiting for the rest of your life because he is not coming back even if he is alive. I guess people will never let go, if that's what they need to keep them going than hey, so be it.

Just somethings to think about.

Continued:
I was not implying that MJ wanted to be a woman and have a sex change. I was speaking about being disguised as a woman to HIDE his identity and protect himself if he in fact pulled off a hoax. I am talking about dressing and passing as a female to cloak himself. Not because he had GENDER issues (sigh). I really don't know if he did. EVERYONE totally misunderstood what I was trying to say, so I am trying to clarify that now because I did not communicate this properly.

Suicide: TMZ first reported MJ's "death" as a suicide and then that was quickly changed. Thoughts?? Anyone?? Why?? This is something that makes me sad when I think about it. Is there any possibility which is why I mentioned it.

The Hoax:I think a hoax is possible, am I totally convinced that MJ is alive and will return....no. I wouldn't be here if I didn;t think it was possible. But this post asks questions that to me are important. I am glad for the few of you that did attempt to respond. I appreciate it. I do not understand why this made people mad.

Note to the Mod or Admin: My intent is not to upset but to better understand the thoughts of others. I am not one who disregards the hoax, but I am not one who wholeheartedly believes or needs Michael to be here with us or to return. I could care less if he returns. I am happy if he has found a new freedom either in this world or the after world. He went through hell on this side of things......he needs a break and to go off into the sunset.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 07:40:27 PM
just my 2 cents!
TammyD

I LOVE YOUR POST!! This is the kind of dialogue I was looking for!!!! Thanks you my dear one!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 19, 2010, 07:50:05 PM
Here is my little grain of salt ( I love all your posts as they are quite well detailed and well written)

I don't think that all the tabloid did write about him , criticizing him about just everything going from plastic surgery,to girls tastes,sexual orientation and anything you want to think of were justified.It wasn't their business ant it'll never be !
But I don't think either that people that claim "being fan" denies absolutely everything about it and literrally bash you when you point out a theory (it happened before, I dared say something that sounded quite realistic and was just a plain theory/thinking and I was bashed , it really got on my nerves )
Seeing him as a god almighty figure , perfect as an angel...I think that's too naive. He is human being with talent and qualities as well as flaws,not god or angel.
So I don't really like to debate about personal issues about him because there is always someone bashing you , on the fact that you don't know him,that he wouldn't do that , he is too nice bla bla bla...

I came here because I was moved by his music and the ideal he wanted to project on us.So I want him to live on ,because he earned my respect doing this amazing work and he seems like a beautiful person.(and he is a beautiful person outside as well  :D )
I don't know him personally and I certainly will never(like the majority of us)
I love that people here are pretty realistic on this subject and you're relatively free to pose theories without being bashed by crazied fans.
I never tought that anything he may have done couldn't be possible because "he wouldn't do this , he is too nice"and I never tought it would be shameful whatsoever.
People claiming to be "real fan" need to try to understand that Michael is human(I hope so at least  :D ) and that he isn't angel, and that it must be quite burdening actually that people think you're perfect .
I wouldn't like it I bet...so annoying

I didn't adress any of you here because I think you're open-minded people that don't judge easily, you gave me this impression , so I feel free here to post my toughts on the subject
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions