Re: Jackie Jackson's Eyes....... At Forest Lawn
January 20, 2010, 07:56:41 AM
DancingTheDream - I love that picture, so sweet!

Could it also just be that Jackie's just uncomfortable about being on the show and talking about his brother's death, i.e Michael is, God forbid, dead? Sorry not trying to be negative or anything, I love reading about all new observations especially positive ones, but I just want to stay objective too.

Then again I haven't actually seen a full episode, don't even know if they're showing it here, so I guess I'm not the best person to give an opinion  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 08:28:16 AM
Hey, thanks for sharing the link.  I missed the end, so I tried watching it here but the part 5, the part where they go to the cememtary, will not play.  Anyone else have this problem?

I noticed that at the very end of jermaine's and jackie's "argument", after they hug, Jackie says to jermaine, "it's our turn. It's about us."

An observation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

January 20, 2010, 08:30:32 AM
Sometimes I get the sinking feeling that the whole point of this show is to get people to accept the jacksons without Michael.  I am still having doubts, LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 08:56:35 AM
Quote from: "HiMichael"
Sometimes I get the sinking feeling that the whole point of this show is to get people to accept the jacksons without Michael.  I am still having doubts, LOL

Ouch, your words cut me like a knife  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 10:04:33 AM
Quote from: "CantGetEnoughMJ"

me too  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 20, 2010, 10:15:43 AM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"

me 3.. but very true!! maybe if he is alive he's gone into seclusion and thats it!! will we ever know?? that is the question!!  :shock: no-one will ever know what Michael is or was feeling, so sumising sayin he would never do that!! well i'm afraid to say how do you know what he would and wouldn't do..

sorry for sounding negative!!  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 20, 2010, 10:30:16 AM
Is it just me, or does Jacki Jackson's arm seem to be very white compared to rest of his hand, im talking about the picture where he hugs Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

January 20, 2010, 01:44:18 PM
Please check out MJfan4everandaday's new video just posted today under Hoax Videos!  This explains a lot about the last episode of the Jackson's tv show.  Very enlightening and encouraging!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 02:28:04 PM
I don't like that statement that Jackie made. They had time when MJ was taking a break. What is there excuse for not making a come back? Do they feel since MJ is gone that ppl will pay attention to them? I'm sorry MJ was always my favorite.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 02:29:59 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
I don't like that statement that Jackie made. They had time when MJ was taking a break. What is there excuse for not making a come back? Do they feel since MJ is gone that ppl will pay attention to them? I'm sorry MJ was always my favorite.

EXACTLY!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 07:05:03 AM
Quote from: "lisap27"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"

me 3.. but very true!! maybe if he is alive he's gone into seclusion and thats it!! will we ever know?? that is the question!!  :shock: no-one will ever know what Michael is or was feeling, so sumising sayin he would never do that!! well i'm afraid to say how do you know what he would and wouldn't do..

sorry for sounding negative!!  :cry:

sorry, just saying what I feel; but it is so confusing; I really think he is alive; but at the same time there are always these thoughts.  Sorry to make you feel bad. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 02:50:11 PM
The series almost convinced me that MJ was dead as well along with the fact that the few Jehovah Witnesses that I know personally insist on the fact that there is no way Katherine Jackson would lie about her son being dead when he really isn't because of her dedication to her religion.  I guess I'm now at 75/25% now with the 75% believing he is still alive.  However this wavers from day to day!   :?  :?  :?   We have so much evidence that he's still alive, but the family/media can be so convincing sometimes.  I'm normally not wishy/washy in situations, but this is really baffeling.   Sometimes, I think that maybe I just love and miss his presence soooooo much that I'm actually in denial of the fact that he really  is dead,  but I sure hope not. :(     Maybe we'll see or hear something as encourgement, because I don't know how much longer I can continue with this indecisive belief.  But for my own peace of mind,  I will have to look again at everything and make a final decision within myself. I am not a straddle the fence type of person.  I'm an either hot or cold or yes or no type of personality.  Sorry Guys.... forgive me for releasing my negative feelings  here.  I guess I needed someone to share with today, I may be 100% again tomorrow....just getting tired I suppose.   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

January 21, 2010, 03:03:42 PM
@ i m believer ...feel free to s hare your feelings , its healthy  to  keep an open mind , and express yourself  everyone  here.........i literally means everyone .....think the  same way you do , we sometimes question ourselves  are we  stuck some where in the middle ???while  the rest of world even his family has move on . i believe in TIME , it heals , it will bring truth  , have patience if its a hoaxl, mj will reveal himself...... else .... there re things in live we  just cant change .things happen for a reason and only God knows what our fate  holds good for us , but for now dont worry every thing will be alrite , Godbless you.. take care
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 07:16:44 PM
Quote from: "imabeliever2"
The series almost convinced me that MJ was dead as well along with the fact that the few Jehovah Witnesses that I know personally insist on the fact that there is no way Katherine Jackson would lie about her son being dead when he really isn't because of her dedication to her religion.  I guess I'm now at 75/25% now with the 75% believing he is still alive.  However this wavers from day to day!   :?  :?  :?   We have so much evidence that he's still alive, but the family/media can be so convincing sometimes.  I'm normally not wishy/washy in situations, but this is really baffeling.   Sometimes, I think that maybe I just love and miss his presence soooooo much that I'm actually in denial of the fact that he really  is dead,  but I sure hope not. :(     Maybe we'll see or hear something as encourgement, because I don't know how much longer I can continue with this indecisive belief.  But for my own peace of mind,  I will have to look again at everything and make a final decision within myself. I am not a straddle the fence type of person.  I'm an either hot or cold or yes or no type of personality.  Sorry Guys.... forgive me for releasing my negative feelings  here.  I guess I needed someone to share with today, I may be 100% again tomorrow....just getting tired I suppose.   :(

I truly understand what u mean and I think it's healthy to express those feelings too cuz otherwise you'll go crazy! I have good days and bad days too. After all we can't be 100% sure of anything really. See it as a search for truth, for Michael's sake. We shouldn't stop questioning all these weird facts even though I admit my mind is tired too... Anyways going on this forum always makes me feel better cuz whenever I think i've discovered something negative someone always knows more or has better theories that make sense, which calms me down  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 03:26:54 PM
Thank you guys so much!  Much better today and trying to stay focused on the goal!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.