Jackie Jackson's Eyes....... At Forest Lawn
January 19, 2010, 06:03:02 PM
Did anyone else notice Jackson Jackson as he was making comments about what he saw while visiting MJ's grave at Forest Lawn?  He talked about the flowers that he saw from fans around the world etc.  Look at how much his eyes are shifting and his face is twitching, he can hardly look at the camera, then again look at him as he confronts Jermaine about putting him on the speaker phone during the conversation  about working with Janet's old Producers.  :?   And his eyes and facial movements didn't line up with what he was saying. He actually looked like a child trying to lie.  Lol, he had this look like he was thinking, (Now you know everyone knows you're lying) :lol:  :lol:

Amazing,  Although he was apparently very angry with his brother, there is no twitching of the face and his eyes are now focused. Wow, this a big giveaway that Michael is not there and they're acting or I should say (Playing a Role).  Apparently, his acting skills are a little off.  Guys, what do you think???

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Re: Jackie Jackson's Eyes....... At Forest Lawn
January 19, 2010, 06:09:56 PM
Ah man.. i cant watch that video in the UK.   :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 06:19:01 PM
same here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

January 19, 2010, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: "imabeliever2"
Did anyone else notice Jackson Jackson as he was making comments about what he saw while visiting MJ's grave at Forest Lawn?  He talked about the flowers that he saw from fans around the world etc.  Look at how much his eyes are shifting and his face is twitching, he can hardly look at the camera, then again look at him as he confronts Jermaine about putting him on the speaker phone during the conversation  about working with Janet's old Producers.  :?   And his eyes and facial movements didn't line up with what he was saying. He actually looked like a child trying to lie.  Lol, he had this look like he was thinking, (Now you know everyone knows you're lying) :lol:  :lol:

Amazing,  Although he was apparently very angry with his brother, there is no twitching of the face and his eyes are now focused. Wow, this a big giveaway that Michael is not there and they're acting or I should say (Playing a Role).  Apparently, his acting skills are a little off.  Guys, what do you think???

I got the feeling that Jackie is very uncomfortable with the hoax.  I think he feels guilty for all the lies that have to be told.  I know I could not do it! He seemed truly out of sorts the whole program. I also have the feeling he may be the reason they have not signed on with A&E for another season.  I got the impression from him on the last show that he is done with the whole thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 06:24:38 PM
All i can say, is after seeing this photo of Jackie today...  i know Jackie loved and cared for Michael.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 07:03:33 PM
Is that who it was?
I was watching it and I noticed that too. With the eyes looking left.
Janet did it too in an interview and Liars Always Look Left.

So they're hiding something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

January 19, 2010, 07:10:07 PM
Yeah Jackies eyes flickered like crazy, i noticed that too !  :shock:
First sign that you are uncomfortable or lying!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

January 19, 2010, 07:16:14 PM
Quote from: "jill"

I got the feeling that Jackie is very uncomfortable with the hoax.  I think he feels guilty for all the lies that have to be told.  I know I could not do it! He seemed truly out of sorts the whole program. I also have the feeling he may be the reason they have not signed on with A&E for another season.  I got the impression from him on the last show that he is done with the whole thing.

Hmmm good observation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 07:19:23 PM
I saw that clip of Jackie and wonder if he was reading his script off a cue card?!?!?!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

January 19, 2010, 07:21:24 PM
I saw that clip of Jackie and wonder if he was reading his script off a cue card?!?!?!?

That woudn't shock me at all, it has looked like they have done that all the time during this show,...  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 07:42:35 PM
Smells like a hoax to me....because it surely doesn't take a script to speak on matters from the heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Boreas

January 19, 2010, 08:47:39 PM
DTD-- that picture is ADORABLE. aww! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 01:28:17 AM
Did anyone else notice Jackson Jackson as he was making comments about what he saw while visiting MJ's grave at Forest Lawn?  He talked about the flowers that he saw from fans around the world etc.  Look at how much his eyes are shifting and his face is twitching, he can hardly look at the camera,   Lol, he had this look like he was thinking, (Now you know everyone knows you're lying) :lol:  :lol:

lol well he looked like he was thinking...beacuse he was thinking :lol:  he was explaining what he saw at FL right? well he had to think about what he was seeing...also in my psychology class they say the eye rule is not even a good demonstraion at all!! it can mean so many different things...it can mean intimidation or yes he could have been uncomfortable talking about Mikes burial place :( after seeing that picture hugging Michael he was probably upset and felt uncomfortable and then sitting there in front of cameras describing what he saw where his brother is laid to rest can be quite intimidating...i give the man props for it IF MJ is dead i stress the word IF because he could also feel uncomfortable talking about his "dead" brother when he knows he is not really dead lol and he probably felt quite strange going to FL where no one really was...but could be the very future place MJ would be buried if he were actually dead...who knows but you can/need to look at it both sides of the fence please...because if you dont learn how to view from both sides then you are not going to get very far in the investigation...same with ur emotions...when we hear or discover something that we dont like we tend to turn our heads...like the drug addiction?...keep ur emotions in order so you wont get confused and everything   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 01:49:58 AM
If you go back and watch all the episodes you will see Jackie looking right into the camera a lot! He always jumps around with his eyes...as I have said before in other posts...I keep wondering if Michael is behind that camera!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
January 20, 2010, 07:45:47 AM
That what I keep thinking too.  Who is filming and directing this????? I know it says so after the credits, but that could be fake too. The brothers could also be finding it hard to say emotional things, because MJ is right there, behind the camera...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions