MJHD Insensitivity To Reality
January 19, 2010, 04:08:37 PM
After nearly 7 months I can not believe that people are still falsely accusing the family of faking their emotions when they are obviously in deep pain. I don't understand why I am still seeing posts about folks in the family being ACTORS, about family members lying and about Mother Jackson possibly pretending to be sad and putting on a show. That is absolutely ridiculous! She would never do such a thing because she is not an actress so people who believe that she would really need to look at things from a logical perspective.

The Hoax: If Michael decided that he wanted to escape, never to return, do you understand what kind of sacrifice that would take??? Do you understand that he can no longer see his family the way that he wants to, nor be in contact with them to the extent that he once was without being discovered and uncovered? Do you know how difficult it is to pull a death hoax when you are world RENOWNED entertainer and everyone knows who you are and will be looking into these things? An average everyday person would have an easier time than MJ. I say this to say that MJ can never RETURN without grevous consequences! He is not stupid enough to put himself in that type of perdicament because it would send him to prison for a very long time and then he truly would not have access to his children.

Question: Could it be that the tears that are seen in the Jackson's Family Dynasty reality show are truly real. I believe that they are real tears because MJ is either truly dead or he is not coming back and can no longer communicate with his siblings as he once did. Either way it hurts. What you must realize is that the family is in pain and no one on here seems to care about that. To escape and hoax your death never to return may as well BE a real death to your family members. Why can't people see that? Why don't people want to see that?? Perhaps only one or two family members no and the rest don't or maybe NONE of them know the truth if their is a hoax.

Question: If they do all know of some elaborate hoax...How would you feel if your loved one made a choice where you would never be able to see them again? Yes, he was the master of disguise in life but he is still going to have to keep an extrememly low profile.

The Skin Color Changes/The Surgeries: Did anyone ever consider that this was all a long deliberate process to fake people out leading up to this point making it easier for him to escape. Perhaps it was all an elaborate plan that he knew would benefit him. Maybe he experimented with his face and how far he could go so that he could escape and live life as a woman. Who knows?

Finally: Maybe he is really and truly no longer with us.... I have read some people's thoughts who say, "I am getting sad again when I saw them go to Forest Lawn". Or, "I feel sick again because maybe he is really gone". Why do you guys put yourselves through this??? :?:  This is just way too much emotion for a person that you did not know personally. I love MJ too but it's not that serious and there comes a time where we have to let things go and have a peace and a serenty about the outcome. Whether he is here or not here at all, he is in a good place and we should be as well. Michael Jackson is and was MORTAL, he can die, he can cease to exist and everything is NOT a clue. Some things are what we want them to be or what we want to see them become.  

Last Question: Why do we need him to be alive? Why do we need him to come back?? I am totally ok with him not being here any longer and I am totally ok if he is alive and we never see him again. How selfish would it be for ME to need him to be here?? How selfish would it be for ME to need him to reappear and wait on him like the return of Jesus Christ when I have "the real thing"?? Some of you are going to be waiting for the rest of your life because he is not coming back even if he is alive. I guess people will never let go, if that's what they need to keep them going than hey, so be it.

Just somethings to think about.  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJHD Insensitivity To Reality
January 19, 2010, 04:13:00 PM
People will believe what they want to believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Mariso83

January 19, 2010, 04:18:42 PM
Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"
After nearly 7 months I can not believe that people are still falsely accusing the family of faking their emotions when they are obviously in deep pain. I don't understand why I am still seeing posts about folks in the family being ACTORS, about family members lying and about Mother Jackson possibly pretending to be sad and putting on a show. That is absolutely ridiculous! She would never do such a thing because she is not an actress so people who believe that she would really need to look at things from a logical perspective.

The Hoax: If Michael decided that he wanted to escape, never to return, do you understand what kind of sacrifice that would take??? Do you understand that he can no longer see his family the way that he wants to, nor be in contact with them to the extent that he once was without being discovered and uncovered? Do you know how difficult it is to pull a death hoax when you are world RENOWNED entertainer and everyone knows who you are and will be looking into these things? An average everyday person would have an easier time than MJ. I say this to say that MJ can never RETURN without grevous consequences! He is not stupid enough to put himself in that type of perdicament because it would send him to prison for a very long time and then he truly would not have access to his children.

Question: Could it be that the tears that are seen in the Jackson's Family Dynasty reality show are truly real. I believe that they are real tears because MJ is either truly dead or he is not coming back and can no longer communicate with his siblings as he once did. Either way it hurts. What you must realize is that the family is in pain and no one on here seems to care about that. To escape and hoax your death never to return may as well BE a real death to your family members. Why can't people see that? Why don't people want to see that?? Perhaps only one or two family members no and the rest don't or maybe NONE of them know the truth if their is a hoax.

Question: If they do all know of some elaborate hoax...How would you feel if your loved one made a choice where you would never be able to see them again? Yes, he was the master of disguise in life but he is still going to have to keep an extrememly low profile.

The Skin Color Changes/The Surgeries: Did anyone ever consider that this was all a long deliberate process to fake people out leading up to this point making it easier for him to escape. Perhaps it was all an elaborate plan that he knew would benefit him. Maybe he experimented with his face and how far he could go so that he could escape and live life as a woman. Who knows?

Finally: Maybe he is really and truly no longer with us.... I have read some people's thoughts who say, "I am getting sad again when I saw them go to Forest Lawn". Or, "I feel sick again because maybe he is really gone". Why do you guys put yourselves through this??? :?:  This is just way too much emotion for a person that you did not know personally. I love MJ too but it's not that serious and there comes a time where we have to let things go and have a peace and a serenty about the outcome. Whether he is here or not here at all, he is in a good place and we should be as well. Michael Jackson is and was MORTAL, he can die, he can cease to exist and everything is NOT a clue. Some things are what we want them to be or what we want to see them become.  

Last Question: Why do we need him to be alive? Why do we need him to come back?? I am totally ok with him not being here any longer and I am totally ok if he is alive and we never see him again. How selfish would it be for ME to need him to be here?? How selfish would it be for ME to need him to reappear and wait on him like the return of Jesus Christ when I have "the real thing"?? Some of you are going to be waiting for the rest of your life because he is not coming back even if he is alive. I guess people will never let go, if that's what they need to keep them going than hey, so be it.

Well, that's ur opinion...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 04:23:25 PM
Yes, that's my opinion, can you address any of it because I am open to being refuted. I would like some intellectual, non emotional or defensive responses to the thoughts above.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 04:23:44 PM
hmmm, I agree with you on some points, Things are as we want them to be. As to Michael changing his sex, I think that's ridiculous but of course everbody has their own opinion. I also agree that it's a little selfish wanting him to come back just to be able to tell your friends: Told Ya! But it isn't quite it. His 'death' hurts so much not only  because it was so sudden but because he was so good and innocent a person. a role model to many, and exaggerated or not a sense of life to many, and it hurts cos we never got the chance to say goodbye to thank him for what he's done. It hurts that he was so lonely, that his 'death ' was so pointless. Being on this site helps ppl to deal with the emptiness.  

I'm and we'll be a hoax beliver, I can't take it the other way around, As long as I beLIEve I'm safe.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Someone tell me why?!

January 19, 2010, 04:25:20 PM

OK this is really BS!
And you're the one who's talking about insensitivity??  :shock:

Michael is a MAN! Why on earth would he want to live as a woman?

Please stop acting like he's a alien!  :x
You know he's insecure of his looks and that's probably the main reason he got the surgeries.
And his skincolor is the result of the awfull disease vitiligo.

Man, this kind of posts can piss me off!  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

the arabian nights

January 19, 2010, 04:26:33 PM
if mike just wanted a quite life, post 2005/6 he largely had it, he was travelling, he was living in Ireland he was doing music with various other musicans, he was spending, he was with his children, he could have retired, moved into a different field, brought out a new CD, done a Lego thriller PS3 game (please someone do this) but why fake to so what you could do anyway?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 04:28:37 PM
Quote from: "Keep.the.Faith"
hmmm, I agree with you on some points, Things are as we want them to be. As to Michael changing his sex, I think that's ridiculous but of course everbody has their own opinion. I also agree that it's a little selfish wanting him to come back just to be able to tell your friends: Told Ya! But it isn't quite it. His 'death' hurts so much not only  because it was so sudden but because he was so good an innocent a person. Role model to many, and exaggerated or not a sense of life to many, and it hurts cos we never got the chance to say goodbye to thank him foro what he's done. It hurts that he was so lonely, that his 'death ' was so pointless. Being ont his site helps ppl to deal with the emptiness.

I'm and we'll be a hoax beliver, I can't take it the other way around, As long as I beLIEve I'm safe.

Peace

Nooooooo, I did not say that MJ changed or would change his sex, I had thought about him appearing and dressing in a feminine manner as he did in the full Arab/Muslim female garb. We really don't know how innocenthe was. I really don't think MJ was that innocent but I do think he was very kind. I think the innocent portion was part of his public persona, he was too successful as a businessman to be innocent. Your point is well taken.
Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 04:29:43 PM by Truth_Freedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 19, 2010, 04:29:21 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"

OK this is really BS!

You know he's insecure of his looks and that's probably the main reason he got the surgeries.

Yes please this is so wrong, please dont he had a medical condition, that's it, he had to live that out in public and he did a great job for those who suffer from this condition, please dont demean him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 04:30:39 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"

OK this is really BS!

Yes please this is so wrong, please dont he had a medical condition, that's it, he had to live that out in public and he did a great job for those who suffer from this condition, please dont demean him.

Maybe he didn't. Maybe it was PART of the PLAN!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 04:31:29 PM

Please don't take sound bites and read the whole thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 04:35:42 PM
exactly my thought arabian nite , sometime i get  upset if it isnt a hoax  why he bother to come back , he was living a peace ful life .
   @ truth  freedom , he had vitiligo and it was so obvious ,its a terrible  disease with blotches on  skin and it can happen to anyone  at anytime , a nd if someone suffers from it chances are very high to have another autoimmune disease , this is something not everybody  can deal with
 well we are humans and humans are not perfect neither do i nor you thats why God send us here  to testify us , but he had attributes, family values  very few people  have these days
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 04:36:25 PM
Stop judging people.  We are all dealing with this in our own way.

Im 50/50 between this being a hoax or a murder cover up.

Im on this forum to INVESTIGATE and find out the TRUTH.

I do this for MICHAEL.. to get JUSTICE for MICHAEL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 04:36:43 PM
Maybe he didn't. Maybe it was PART of the PLAN!

How can you say something like that about a man who obviously suffers from a skin disease?!

And you're saying  we're the ones who are insensitive to reality....?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

January 19, 2010, 04:39:29 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
exactly my thought arabian nite , sometime i get  upset if it isnt a hoax  why he bother to come back , he was living a peace ful life .
   @ truth  freedom , he had vitiligo and it was so obvious ,its a terrible  disease with blotches on  skin and it can happen to anyone  at anytime , a nd if someone suffers from it chances are very high to have another autoimmune disease , this is something not everybody  can deal with
 well we are humans and humans are not perfect neither do i nor you thats why God send us here  to testify us , but he had attributes, family values  very few people  have these days

I have written so much in my blog and all you can focus on is some disease called vitiligo???  :roll:  I know what vitiligo is, I have family members who have it and I have never seen Mike with the disease and I don't want to talk about that.

No one has answered any of my questions, I posted several and this is all you can come up with??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions