Re: MJHD Insensitivity To Reality
January 19, 2010, 05:34:22 PM
if he made refrence to suidcide as referring to himself, and if it is over this topic, but im sorry this member seems to be a bit immature and childish to say that  over not getting answers.

sorry but it has to be said

but if it is with refrence to mike,i think its always a possibility but i find it hugely difficult to take it in.  and i take back the previous paragraph
Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 05:40:32 PM by awesome1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

January 19, 2010, 05:36:14 PM
Quote from: "awesome1"
well i can agree with a few of your points.

with refrence to the hoax, yes we all know that this is going to be hard for mike to pull this off, it will have deep emotional and psychological effects on him, we dont  know where he is living or how he is hidden so yes given the circumstances it is going to be really hard.  but i do think tht he is in touch with his family, i doubt that the familis phone lines are tapped, they may have video confrenceing, as we all know mike was no technology novice, so i think although he isnt seeing the family in person, but i think that he is in constant contact.

also it depends on the circumstnaces of this hoax as to if he will face any charges, there are theories that he was forced into hiding... he could be in witness protection... he could have govt help with this.. we dont know all the answers to this.

i havent seent he jackson show so i cannot comment on that.

mike when he wants to be can lay low, he was in ireland and tbh i live in ireland and i didnt even know that !.  the irish media didnt hound him, they just covered his arrival and nothing else, he led a normal life over here.

the skin colour thing is a wee bit too harsh, he had a condition which can turn a black person white, mike would never do that, he wouldnt intentionally change his colour.

yea we know that none of us knew mike personally but that doesnt mean that we cannot grieve over the loss of this icon.  when he died, i was severely in denial, i cried over the memorial, i cried when i listened to man in the mirror.  i wasnt in floods of tears but  they got to me.  you dont have to know a person personally to have the right to grive over their "death".

do we need him alive? yes we do need him alive, if mike hoaxed this, the world will look for answers, mike obviously did this for a reason, i  dont believe in the NWO / illuminati stuff, but they whole message of This is it was LOVE, mike wanted to heal the world, he believed in the 2012 theory, he wanted us, his fans to take notice and act on what he was warning us about.

and how do you know he isnt going to come back?

so some of your "blog" seems a bit harsh and a bit of a rant, which really you seem to make an arguement without any proof to back-up what you are trying to say.   i read it i dont give much weight to it, but as someone else said. people will believe what they want to believe.

Thank you!  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

January 19, 2010, 05:40:24 PM
To be honest we care because Michael cares he did not deserve to be treated in the way he was treated with the accusations people grabing his money and using him and all the charity work he does he is an amazing person and i supppose it is hard to think of life without Michael talking singing speaking so many words of wisdom and common sense I am sure he had some faults we all do but the vitiligo was plain for everybody to see and the insecuities he had in his looks always worried me, but we are here to find the truth from all the strange things we have found out and have been shown to us ofcourse the family are upset and I donthtink anybody should be rude to them just give things time to work out I still believe Michael is alive but would not wnat him to rush back to this hard world untill he has everything sorted in his own way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 19, 2010, 05:40:36 PM
lets be kind to each other, we all have different views, please, i know things can get hot in here, but we love mj so for his sake, love each other a little. x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 19, 2010, 05:42:18 PM
i am sure he would hate to see us fighting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 05:42:43 PM
Can i also ask that members dont threaten suicide and then just ignore the issue.

know your audience... i had a friend who succeeded in her attempt two years ago and i dont appreciate these kinds of threats on forums.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 19, 2010, 05:44:22 PM
i will have a look at this thread another day or so and hopefully make an comment then, please dont think we are ignoring your points, but we may not always agree, so agree to disagree, and still be okay with that. ok x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 05:45:01 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Can i also ask that members dont threaten suicide and then just ignore the issue.

know your audience... i had a friend who succeeded in her attempt two years ago and i dont appreciate these kinds of threats on forums.

I know what you mean. I'm truly sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mumof3

January 19, 2010, 05:46:58 PM
every body is a bit emotionall today i hope everybody is ok
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 19, 2010, 05:48:05 PM
truth freedom if your on line let us know your okay?

x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

January 19, 2010, 05:48:59 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
To be honest we care because Michael cares he did not deserve to be treated in the way he was treated with the accusations people grabing his money and using him and all the charity work he does he is an amazing person and i supppose it is hard to think of life without Michael talking singing speaking so many words of wisdom and common sense I am sure he had some faults we all do but the vitiligo was plain for everybody to see and the insecuities he had in his looks always worried me, but we are here to find the truth from all the strange things we have found out and have been shown to us ofcourse the family are upset and I donthtink anybody should be rude to them just give things time to work out I still believe Michael is alive but would not wnat him to rush back to this hard world untill he has everything sorted in his own way.

Awesome  :mrgreen: !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 05:49:34 PM
DancingTheDream ยป Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:42 pm

know your audience... i had a friend who succeeded in her attempt two years ago and i dont appreciate these kinds of threats on forums

I agree. That's not cool at all. Nothing to joke about or ignore.    :evil:
Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 05:52:22 PM by Infinitylady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

January 19, 2010, 05:51:08 PM
Quote from: "wilds"
Quote from: "mumof3"

Awesome  :mrgreen: !
Thankyou
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 06:15:48 PM
Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"
Suicide is a very painful way to end things..... :cry:

Ok for real.

Teensy thank you for your perception.
Listen nothing was in this post that should cause the type of feedback that would lead someone to suicide. There were no comments that should lead someone to suicide..although I know people and everyone has a trigger.
You wanted "intelligent answers" to very emotionaly triggered statements.
Yes it would be horrific to live through this kind of thing with a family member.
No,Michael most likely will not return,because it would be near impossible to live through yet another media circus.
No,I dont think the family is the spawn of satan.Many have gone cold towards the family...though I have tried not to. Michael issued a statement against the movie "Man in the Mirror"...I have  not been able to stomache the movie long enough to watch the whole thing,but his whole statement was saying that he and his brothers are "brothers" first.Blood is thicker than anything else and no matter what is going on I try and remember that.
 I dont,and many dont,need Michael to come back.We need the truth. We always came out for Michael,as far as truth went. WE wil continue to do just that. If I found out where he was tomorrow I would not tell anyone...because that would just be cruel.

As far as vitiligo-there have been MANY who suffer from vitiligo to (YES)the point where they are totally white to prove that YES it does do that to some. This was when he first made it known (youtube a Geraldo episode) and afterwards there was a lovely woman on HardCopy with pictures of herself through the years and at this moment her skin looks porcelein. MJ had to fight the stories that he was trying to look like a woman and that he bleached his skin for years and he will not have to fight that from me.
 I and many others contemplate that he may really be gone...that is why we are here because we want to know the truth. I and many others also do not hate on the family. "I love my father"..."I love my sister and I remember her as the loving sister she was"....I have done my research to.
 Your questions cannot logically be answered the way you want them too and if you need to vent then do so on your blog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions