son nothing happened on jan 18th??

• 4 Replies

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: son nothing happened on jan 18th??

• on: January 19, 2010, 10:33:06 AM
I learned long ago NOT to take what people say seriously anymore. It was driving me insane when I would believe when someone said something would happen on a certain date and nothing happened.

I just make a note of the date and just wait and see, but I am prepared for NOTHING to happen.

We need to take into account that there are some disturbed people who are playing with us...they know how we all feel and they feed off it. Its sick really. So to make themsleves feel super special, they decide to mess with our heads and pretend they know something.

PLEASE reconsider the next time someone says "Something big will happen on this date..." or when someone says they know something.....if something sounds to good to be true...then it probably is....

I hate to see members upset. It breaks my heart. PLEASE........think twice next time. Im not saying to IGNORE these people but you need to just take a step back and OBSERVE...do not allow yourselves to be so vulnerable....it only breaks you down even more then you already are. My heart broke into a thousand million pieces when MJ "died" and I SO badly wanted to believe when people spoke of knowing something....after awhile, most of these things turned out to be false and I realised how pathetic they are to pray on our emotions. Do NOT let them.

Im not saying I dont believe cetain people, because some "informers" have been somewhat legit, but you have to know how to weed out the scumbags....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 19, 2010, 12:11:17 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "PureLove"
TMZ was the one who wrote that the 18th was going to be a SIGNIFICANT day, right? Was there someone else who told us about the 18th?  :?

I guess no one followed TMZ's livestreams yesterday... ;)

DOH!!! What happened???

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 19, 2010, 01:01:34 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Maybe thats what they all want? maybe these people are messing with us, i mean what's the ultimate way to captivate your audience better then making them think one thing and then nothing happens Remember the snake and mouse story mj told  consider him the mouse and everyone else the snake ...then we begin to lose hope... that way when BAMSDAY comes, it'll be all the more interesting and shocking  Think about it guys. I'm trying very hard not to lose faith i wanna believe hes alive but its getting harder, now im just taking it day by day and seeing what happens, im not home much so i cant watch tv so i reply on google news and my blackberry and on this forum haha.

I understand. BTW...my next phone on the list is a blackberry.  I really dig those phones.  :lol:

I think Im the only person on the planet who does NOT own a cell phone!!!

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 19, 2010, 02:44:17 PM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I guess no one followed TMZ's livestreams yesterday... ;)

Quote from: "Puff"
have you followed TMZ yesterday?... :D Something happened.. the greatest demonstration for freedom..... :D

what????????????????????? please someone tell me, i am missing something! :(  :(  :(

Ok....cut the crap and tell us!!!! What happened???