Sarahli

Re: son nothing happened on jan 18th??
January 19, 2010, 10:55:06 AM
Don't forget that things will come step by step by step by step...not all of a sudden. Michael is not going to come out of a big surprise cake. So it's mportant not to put all our hopes on what people say especially if a D-Date is mentionned. Maybe we missed something.
What I'm wondering now is will there be a real comeback ? I mean that maybe it will not be the comeback everybody is waiting for. I think that Michael also wishes a change in his life. It's a new Michael that we have to expect.

God Bless You
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 19, 2010, 10:56:32 AM
Actualy a member said they had been told back in Nov/DEC about the eighteenth,then TMZ and then of course BOW. This is what I think...personally...we could find out days from now that something happened in the investigation or family or whatever on the eighteenth. It was a almost a month before we found out that the kids spent Christmas somewhere other than we were originally told. SO...we may just not have found it yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

~Souza~

January 19, 2010, 10:59:20 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
TMZ was the one who wrote that the 18th was going to be a SIGNIFICANT day, right? Was there someone else who told us about the 18th?  :?

I guess no one followed TMZ's livestreams yesterday... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

January 19, 2010, 11:10:50 AM
have you followed TMZ yesterday?... :D Something happened.. the greatest demonstration for freedom..... :D
Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 11:15:45 AM by Puff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 11:11:03 AM
It wasn't TMZ it was TS You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And something did happen, if you were watching the live stream on TMZ.  A rally for Conan O'Brien was shown, details can be found here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Those of us in the chatroom watched together and tried to figure out what was going on...  Perhaps the START of the greatest demonstration for freedom in history ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May cause- Abnormal Dreams, Agitation, Amorous Behavior, Anxiety, Bucking/Jerking/Thrashing, Chills/Shivering/Clonic/Myoclonic Movement, Combativeness, Confusion, Delirium, Depression, Dizziness, Emotional Lability, Euphoria, Fatigue, Hallucinations, Headache, Hypotonia, Hysteria, Insomnia, Moaning, Neuropathy, Opisthotonos, Rigidity, Seizures, Somnolence, Tremor, Twitching.

January 19, 2010, 11:11:17 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
TMZ was the one who wrote that the 18th was going to be a SIGNIFICANT day, right? Was there someone else who told us about the 18th?  :?

DOH!!! What happened???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 11:11:56 AM

You catch something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

January 19, 2010, 11:29:30 AM
[quote[THE JACKSONOLOGIST » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:33 pm

I learned long ago NOT to take what people say seriously anymore. It was driving me insane when I would believe when someone said something would happen on a certain date and nothing happened.

I just make a note of the date and just wait and see, but I am prepared for NOTHING to happen.

We need to take into account that there are some disturbed people who are playing with us...they know how we all feel and they feed off it. Its sick really. So to make themsleves feel super special, they decide to mess with our heads and pretend they know something.

PLEASE reconsider the next time someone says "Something big will happen on this date..." or when someone says they know something.....if something sounds to good to be true...then it probably is....

I hate to see members upset. It breaks my heart. PLEASE........think twice next time. Im not saying to IGNORE these people but you need to just take a step back and OBSERVE...do not allow yourselves to be so vulnerable....it only breaks you down even more then you already are. My heart broke into a thousand million pieces when MJ "died" and I SO badly wanted to believe when people spoke of knowing something....after awhile, most of these things turned out to be false and I realised how pathetic they are to pray on our emotions. Do NOT let them.

Im not saying I dont believe cetain people, because some "informers" have been somewhat legit, but you have to know how to weed out the scumbags..../quote]

I agree. It's getting to be a bit too much now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 11:42:10 AM
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
remember wot michael said in this is it i thank you for you patience your endurance believe and have faith its an adventure its a great adventure :lol:

Exactly!  So let's just relax, and let the masterpiece simmer and unfold in its own time.

Keep the faith!  That's all we got.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

January 19, 2010, 11:54:00 AM
Maybe thats what they all want? maybe these people are messing with us, i mean what's the ultimate way to captivate your audience better then making them think one thing and then nothing happens Remember the snake and mouse story mj told ;) consider him the mouse and everyone else the snake ...then we begin to lose hope... that way when BAMSDAY comes, it'll be all the more interesting and shocking ;) Think about it guys. I'm trying very hard not to lose faith i wanna believe hes alive but its getting harder, now im just taking it day by day and seeing what happens, im not home much so i cant watch tv so i reply on google news and my blackberry and on this forum haha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

January 19, 2010, 11:57:08 AM
mjssoulmate » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:42 pm

steffmaster1 wrote:
remember wot michael said in this is it i thank you for you patience your endurance believe and have faith its an adventure its a great adventure

Exactly! So let's just relax, and let the masterpiece simmer and unfold in its own time.

Keep the faith! That's all we got.

:) Oh,I'm cool. I am just waiting to see what happens next now.  Especially now that they STILL have not posted his death on TMZ. So, only time will tell.

I am just agreeing with Jacksonologist, that's all.

I just don't understand the foolishness someone waste to play DUMB games like that, that's all.  It's just pitiful and pathetic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 11:58:46 AM
Maybe thats what they all want? maybe these people are messing with us, i mean what's the ultimate way to captivate your audience better then making them think one thing and then nothing happens Remember the snake and mouse story mj told  consider him the mouse and everyone else the snake ...then we begin to lose hope... that way when BAMSDAY comes, it'll be all the more interesting and shocking  Think about it guys. I'm trying very hard not to lose faith i wanna believe hes alive but its getting harder, now im just taking it day by day and seeing what happens, im not home much so i cant watch tv so i reply on google news and my blackberry and on this forum haha.

I understand. BTW...my next phone on the list is a blackberry.  I really dig those phones.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 12:01:34 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Maybe thats what they all want? maybe these people are messing with us, i mean what's the ultimate way to captivate your audience better then making them think one thing and then nothing happens Remember the snake and mouse story mj told  consider him the mouse and everyone else the snake ...then we begin to lose hope... that way when BAMSDAY comes, it'll be all the more interesting and shocking  Think about it guys. I'm trying very hard not to lose faith i wanna believe hes alive but its getting harder, now im just taking it day by day and seeing what happens, im not home much so i cant watch tv so i reply on google news and my blackberry and on this forum haha.

I understand. BTW...my next phone on the list is a blackberry.  I really dig those phones.  :lol:

I think Im the only person on the planet who does NOT own a cell phone!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 12:03:41 PM
[quoteTHE JACKSONOLOGIST » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Infinitylady wrote:
Maybe thats what they all want? maybe these people are messing with us, i mean what's the ultimate way to captivate your audience better then making them think one thing and then nothing happens Remember the snake and mouse story mj told consider him the mouse and everyone else the snake ...then we begin to lose hope... that way when BAMSDAY comes, it'll be all the more interesting and shocking Think about it guys. I'm trying very hard not to lose faith i wanna believe hes alive but its getting harder, now im just taking it day by day and seeing what happens, im not home much so i cant watch tv so i reply on google news and my blackberry and on this forum haha.

I understand. BTW...my next phone on the list is a blackberry. I really dig those phones.  

I think Im the only person on the planet who does NOT own a cell phone!!!][/quote]

:lol: Awwww! girl! I am sure you are not the only one!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 12:21:57 PM

Quote from: "Puff"
have you followed TMZ yesterday?... :D Something happened.. the greatest demonstration for freedom..... :D

what????????????????????? please someone tell me, i am missing something! :(  :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions