son nothing happened on jan 18th??
January 19, 2010, 05:42:23 AM
thought it was an important date for investigation did i miss something??!! :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: son nothing happened on jan 18th??
January 19, 2010, 06:50:57 AM
mmmmmmmm, no....I think you didn't...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 08:44:16 AM
WTF I'm having a nervous breakdown,why so many lies why do people say something is going to happen and then it does'nt , my son is only 12yrs old he gets his hopes up and then nothing  we're bigining to loose faith but I really don't want to, please somebody tell the truth for once I'm getting sick of all this SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 09:33:06 AM
I learned long ago NOT to take what people say seriously anymore. It was driving me insane when I would believe when someone said something would happen on a certain date and nothing happened.

I just make a note of the date and just wait and see, but I am prepared for NOTHING to happen.

We need to take into account that there are some disturbed people who are playing with us...they know how we all feel and they feed off it. Its sick really. So to make themsleves feel super special, they decide to mess with our heads and pretend they know something.

PLEASE reconsider the next time someone says "Something big will happen on this date..." or when someone says they know something.....if something sounds to good to be true...then it probably is....

I hate to see members upset. It breaks my heart. PLEASE........think twice next time. Im not saying to IGNORE these people but you need to just take a step back and OBSERVE...do not allow yourselves to be so vulnerable....it only breaks you down even more then you already are. My heart broke into a thousand million pieces when MJ "died" and I SO badly wanted to believe when people spoke of knowing something....after awhile, most of these things turned out to be false and I realised how pathetic they are to pray on our emotions. Do NOT let them.

Im not saying I dont believe cetain people, because some "informers" have been somewhat legit, but you have to know how to weed out the scumbags....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

January 19, 2010, 09:47:20 AM
Well, I am thankful that i do not rely on any "comeback" dates that "informers" tell us. Honestly in my opinion, if MJ is meant to comeback...only he knows when and hes not gonna share that with some "forum informer".  I like to think  of myself as a sponge..I absorb the info...but wring it out afterwards...Keeps me sane :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 09:59:20 AM
Hi everyone. yes is kinda dissappointing to see that nothing really happens, I agree with MJA post "bam he's back" but is obvious forme that we all wish to see him back again, and I'm not telling that otherwise we wont believe that he is alive, I know he is! but I wanna see him just as much as I always did! always waiting to see if he was coming to Argentina for a concert so I could finally see him on stage.. so.. yes, still is kind of dissapointing to see that he is not coming back yet.
And about the investigation, I also understood that something was going on Jan 18 but haven't seen anything yet.. maybe I get all messed up with the Jan 28 about the will and with TIAI and what I want etc etc etc.
Lot of L.O.V.E!!
spread the love and keep the faith alive!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

lisap27

January 19, 2010, 10:12:31 AM
Quote from: "ejay"
Well, I am thankful that i do not rely on any "comeback" dates that "informers" tell us. Honestly in my opinion, if MJ is meant to comeback...only he knows when and hes not gonna share that with some "forum informer".  I like to think  of myself as a sponge..I absorb the info...but wring it out afterwards...Keeps me sane :D

yep i agree with this.. TBH i've kinda taken a back seat with it all now.. i'm still curious and wanna know whats happening.. but i think its drained me over these months.. so yep the sponge affect is deffinatly working on me.. i'm just soakin it up!! but i'm obsessed with some different stories.. MJ related on another site..  :shock:  :oops:

not for the faint hearted or people under 18 i'm afraid!!  :oops:

i'm sure you've all been on the DF website.. mwahahahahahaha..  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 10:16:46 AM
Quote from: "mjmyangelbaby"
WTF I'm having a nervous breakdown,why so many lies why do people say something is going to happen and then it does'nt , my son is only 12yrs old he gets his hopes up and then nothing  we're bigining to loose faith but I really don't want to, please somebody tell the truth for once I'm getting sick of all this SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that this is the greatest lesson in PATIENCE that we will ever ever ever have to endure, Im sorry for your son its not easy for any of us.

Now Im sure that there is a quote that goes something like LOVE is PATIENT  guess we are all getting a test in that.

Keep the Faith dont let anyone turn you round.!! 8-)

Sending you both a warm Hug :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 10:19:32 AM

Very sound advice 8-)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 10:22:29 AM
Quote from: "lisap27"

yep i agree with this.. TBH i've kinda taken a back seat with it all now.. i'm still curious and wanna know whats happening.. but i think its drained me over these months.. so yep the sponge affect is deffinatly working on me.. i'm just soakin it up!! but i'm obsessed with some different stories.. MJ related on another site..  :shock:  :oops:

not for the faint hearted or people under 18 i'm afraid!!  :oops:

i'm sure you've all been on the DF website.. mwahahahahahaha..  :lol:

I think I know the one you mean, I think that one of the MODs on the old MJHD joined and kept sending them messages of donuts and supersoaker milk shakes it was very funny at the time when we all needed to chill. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 10:23:35 AM
remember wot michael said in this is it i thank you for you patience your endurance believe and have faith its an adventure its a great adventure :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

January 19, 2010, 10:24:12 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
I learned long ago NOT to take what people say seriously anymore. It was driving me insane when I would believe when someone said something would happen on a certain date and nothing happened.

I just make a note of the date and just wait and see, but I am prepared for NOTHING to happen.

We need to take into account that there are some disturbed people who are playing with us...they know how we all feel and they feed off it. Its sick really. So to make themsleves feel super special, they decide to mess with our heads and pretend they know something.  did not expect too much to happen I just hped something would happen when it didnt I thought I am giving up I am a fool I will not go back on the site ever again I will get my life  undercontrol and stop thinking about it.. but I can not because things do not add up and the more you walk away and think about it I am so sure Michael is alive because of the
I hate to see members upset. It breaks my heart. PLEASE........think twice next time. Im not saying to IGNORE these people but you need to just take a step back and OBSERVE...do not allow yourselves to be so vulnerable....it only breaks you down even more then you already are. My heart broke into a thousand million pieces when MJ "died" and I SO badly wanted to believe when people spoke of knowing something....after awhile, most of these things turned out to be false and I realised how pathetic they are to pray on our emotions. Do NOT let them.

Im not saying I dont believe cetain people, because some "informers" have been somewhat legit, but you have to know how to weed out the scumbags....

I did not expect too much to happen and when it didnt I thought that is it I amgiving up I am going back to normality again I will walk away  whicjh I did for a bit then I started thinking no things dont add up you can not give up I am certain  Michael is alive because fo what we have found
it ticks over in my brain it does not add up so I am back again only left for a few mins//!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 19, 2010, 10:25:58 AM
@Ijustcantstoplovingu
i go on it cos it cheers me up no end!!!  :oops:  ;) when i need a time out.. i sit back relax and have a read!!  ;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 19, 2010, 10:26:30 AM
TMZ was the one who wrote that the 18th was going to be a SIGNIFICANT day, right? Was there someone else who told us about the 18th?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions