I THINK NOW IS THE TIME : )
January 19, 2010, 04:28:05 AM
Hello everyone ^_^ ,

NOW , I hope that what i'm going to say won't be efending toS.T.U.D.Y.  ,TS & TIAI ,but I really think now is the time for them to tell us who they really are , and where have they got these information ?Not that i'm saying that i dout them but its something in me that just won't stop thinking about them..
   I am very curious to now and I have always been  ;) I know they say that if they tell us who they really are then no one will believe them but thats up to us to decide . I'm not trying to dismiss anyone here or accuse that they are troll or their fake and they tricked us ,no  you have been clear from the beging and they always said u don't have to believe us .Yes ur right but it's hard 4 us to read the things u say and not believe. Especialy when some of us r desprite 4 some information .

All I hope is they tell us who they really are after Jan (if nothing happens) .. and give us some explanaition about where have u been getting the information. Because it is sad to see ppl have so much hope in the updates and then get really epset when nothing happens. It's reaaly hard 4 us to keep waitng and waiting every time we think we have got something then ......Nothing :(
I'm really confused !I don't know what to believe in anymore or who to believe and why I should believe..It's beeen like this 4 months ..everyone of us is searching their hardest trying their best and now everyone is lost. 4 me I'm very lost , very deprest ..The only thing that could help me right know if they tell us who they and reviel themselves and give us proof in what they are going to say.Thats the only thing that could help me  :oops: .. because i really have a good feeling about u and just want to make sure ;)

I REALLY HOPE I DID'T HAVE'NT SAID ANYTHING WRONG AND PLZ UNDERSTAND ME . I'M JUST TRYING TO KEEP MY HOPES UP AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY.PLZ EXCEPT MY REQUEST AND ANSWER ME asap...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

MissG

Re: I THINK NOW IS THE TIME : )
January 19, 2010, 04:51:15 AM
We all say where we are from.

Who they are it´s not going to affect the fac that some people trusts them and others don´t.

But yes, I would like to know also who they are, just for curiosity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 19, 2010, 05:05:28 AM
IMO,  TIAI, S.T.U.D.Y, and TS are no better than black or white... what have they done? what have they shown? nothing more than black or white.... it's like cassandra gretchen sims, jcc, and god knows who else... they're on a trip, it's the only way they have to attract attention, other than that they are, IMO, lonely people, with no social life, possible phsically challenged, hence spending so much time in front of their pc to come up with such elaborate stories that have every one hooked... no offense to those who believe in these story tellers, i prefer to believe in something visual...
L.O.V.E

ps i will take all of this back if/when they prove to be something more :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

January 19, 2010, 07:30:40 AM
At this point, I don't care WHO they are.

They've shown that they don't know what they pretend to know.   :roll:

With all these so called "special dates" and "important clues" then.....
Nothing.

Even BOW at one point tried to clean up what they were saying by acting like the 18th was "open" and that something "may" happen.  They're all a bunch of posers trying to get their 15 minutes of fame & attention from the many people on these boards who care about Michael and want to know that he's ok.

Man, GTFOHWTBS!

I could predict crap too, but it doesn't mean anything cuz I don't know anything.
Just like them.

At this point, I feel bad for the members that were here that disrespected Mo and Souza on some nonsense.  I've gone over and checked the other forum and there's nothing going on over there(to be honest).  Also, it seems that the only "new clues" that they get seem to be posted here first...    :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 19, 2010, 07:43:50 AM
Sometimes I get the feeling that mediums also pop here and there!
Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 07:44:50 AM by Gema
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 19, 2010, 07:44:13 AM
I don't think they will ever reveal who they are. Even if someone is just pulling our leg it's true no one will believe them if they say who they really are or aren't. If they say they are nobody and just someone having fun with our emotions, people will still wonder if they are someone close to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

MissG

January 19, 2010, 07:47:55 AM
Back to July, I am awared of haters getting in to MJ chats, blogs etc, pretending to be fans or MJ supporters...I remember one special case...at the end it turned to be a blog belonging to a paparazzi who did not like MJ at all....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

ER911

January 19, 2010, 08:25:25 AM
I think that alot of folks get depressed because they put too much faith into dates & clues. Then when nothing happens they figure it's all fake. I did read the bow reply to another poster referring to MLK.

It seemed that the poster was asking if at one point in the speech MJs' song regarding MLK was appropriate for a meaning. Hope that made sense? LOL

Anyhoo, bow replied that it was indeed a correct observation.

Of course anyone could have agreed with the poster. The problem from where I sit is that we've always known MJ's songs & messages IMO.

IMO the most important thing to remember is what each & everyone of us has observed that serves as our own personal truth regarding MJ.

For me that is the helicopter vids. They weren't photoshopped & no one is ever going to convince me that what i saw was none other than a hoax in processs:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 11:17:07 AM
They are liars and they take advantage of our sadness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions