Re: Is Michael's "Death" Jermaine's Dream?
January 19, 2010, 05:04:59 PM
Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"
Oh my goodness....

hesouttamylife wrote:"He should be having nightmares since it seems that many of the shady characters in Michael's life were somehow introduced into it by him"

Can I ask you a simple question? Have you ever had personal contact with Michael or know what really goes on in his life other than what the tabloid junkies reported to the world?? Do you know the day to day behind the scenes dealings that really goes on with Michael's life? I don't think so...therefore you are basing your statements on the garbage that you have either read or hear from the tabloids or the media...what have we been told by Michael?

Do Not Believe Everything Thing You Read or Hear!!

DancingTheDream wrote:"I sometimes think its Jermaines dream to have Michael out of the way, so he can be top dog again."

Do you have any concrete evidence that supports that Jermaine hates Michael and wants him out of the way? I don't think so....All of Michael's family loves him very much and I believe would do anything for him...which if you think about this whole hoax...they have done nothing but support him.

If you believe MJ is still alive, then think about the fact that he is so very smart, he's a genus, an illusionist, a master of disguise, and that quite possibly he is behind everything that is/has happened since June 25th. 2009.

Where is everyone's compassion and love for each other? I see so much bashing of Michael's family and other fans on this forum. Really makes me wonder if Michael's message of Love and Peace for this world will ever get through to the masses. We need to come together....in a loving manner....with forgiveness in our hearts....support for each other....and kindness to give. We need to stop all the negativity and support each other , even if you might disagree. There are other ways to disagree with someone then to cut them to the bone and ridicule them. That is what our precious MJ had to deal with all his life and so has his family to an extent and people still want to hang his brothers out to dry. Why?? because you beLIEve everything you have ever read about the Jackson Brothers in the tabloids or on TV. Wow...that's a little hypercritical isn't it? We are not supposed to believe everything that was ever said about MJ....but it's ok to base hate and nasty remarks towards his family on what is read in the tabloids and reported by the media!  Hmmm....Does anyone understand where I am coming from??

Lets stop....take a deep breath....and think about what we can do everyday to put a "smile" on someones face. Think about the differences you can make in this world that would make Michael so proud and not make him feel like he did this all in vain!! Think about all the sacrifices that, that wonderful man made in the name of love for all of us...so we could rid this world of all the negativity and start to make this a world of Love & Peace!!

It is so much more fulfilling and easier to love one another, then it is to hate!!  

I'm sorry for going off on a tangent....but it really hurts and breaks my heart to see people saying bad things about MJ's family. Would you want Michael to talk bad about your family?? I didn't mean to be harsh or hurtful...I just needed to air my feelings a bit. It's all for Love!!! Please forgive me!!

Michael...I Love you Forever & Always ;- )
yes I do HAVE PROOF, did you ever read about the book that Jermaine wrote bashing his brother Michael and it was not published only because Michael threatened him with a lawsuit and threatened to throw him out of the The Encino Compound on his ass, he also wrote a song bashing Michael , you need to check it out yourself and see how jealous he always was towards MJ.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 05:07:15 PM
Quote from: "Debbie Zebua"
Do you have any concrete evidence that supports that Jermaine hates Michael and wants him out of the way? I don't think so....

very well said.

salute.

*bow*
yes there's a book and song, Jermaine wrote bashing Michael, check it out online.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

January 19, 2010, 05:28:53 PM
I posted the song  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

January 19, 2010, 06:52:03 PM
Thank you guys.  It's a waste of energy to go back and forth when ya know of that which you speak.  Truth speaks for itself and I don't have the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 19, 2010, 06:56:35 PM
At the end of the day, there were personality clashes and jealously.  But i think Jermaine and Michael still loved each other despite sibling rivalry.  
Jermaine made mistakes and Michael rocketed to super stardom.   Its an odd situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 19, 2010, 09:31:55 PM
I just wish it was Jermaine who hoaxed his death cause then I wouldn't be looking for answers at all. Sorry, so many things [all negative] in my head about Jermaine that I have to surpress not to blurt out cause my Mum drilled into me as a kid if you got nothing nice to say, say nothing. Sorry that this dribble spilled out. Brain overload. I gotta stop now, or I'll be ashamed of myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 11:14:48 PM
@ RK   :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 20, 2010, 09:09:49 PM
after all is said and done jermaine and michael are brothers and love each other cause thats how they were raised. remember FAMILY FIRST everything else 2nd you know the saying blood is thicker than water. a bond that cant be broken.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 12:25:51 AM
Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"
Oh my goodness....

hesouttamylife wrote:"He should be having nightmares since it seems that many of the shady characters in Michael's life were somehow introduced into it by him"

Can I ask you a simple question? Have you ever had personal contact with Michael or know what really goes on in his life other than what the tabloid junkies reported to the world?? Do you know the day to day behind the scenes dealings that really goes on with Michael's life? I don't think so...therefore you are basing your statements on the garbage that you have either read or hear from the tabloids or the media...what have we been told by Michael?

Do Not Believe Everything Thing You Read or Hear!!

DancingTheDream wrote:"I sometimes think its Jermaines dream to have Michael out of the way, so he can be top dog again."

Do you have any concrete evidence that supports that Jermaine hates Michael and wants him out of the way? I don't think so....All of Michael's family loves him very much and I believe would do anything for him...which if you think about this whole hoax...they have done nothing but support him.

If you believe MJ is still alive, then think about the fact that he is so very smart, he's a genus, an illusionist, a master of disguise, and that quite possibly he is behind everything that is/has happened since June 25th. 2009.

Where is everyone's compassion and love for each other? I see so much bashing of Michael's family and other fans on this forum. Really makes me wonder if Michael's message of Love and Peace for this world will ever get through to the masses. We need to come together....in a loving manner....with forgiveness in our hearts....support for each other....and kindness to give. We need to stop all the negativity and support each other , even if you might disagree. There are other ways to disagree with someone then to cut them to the bone and ridicule them. That is what our precious MJ had to deal with all his life and so has his family to an extent and people still want to hang his brothers out to dry. Why?? because you beLIEve everything you have ever read about the Jackson Brothers in the tabloids or on TV. Wow...that's a little hypercritical isn't it? We are not supposed to believe everything that was ever said about MJ....but it's ok to base hate and nasty remarks towards his family on what is read in the tabloids and reported by the media!  Hmmm....Does anyone understand where I am coming from??

Lets stop....take a deep breath....and think about what we can do everyday to put a "smile" on someones face. Think about the differences you can make in this world that would make Michael so proud and not make him feel like he did this all in vain!! Think about all the sacrifices that, that wonderful man made in the name of love for all of us...so we could rid this world of all the negativity and start to make this a world of Love & Peace!!

It is so much more fulfilling and easier to love one another, then it is to hate!!  

I'm sorry for going off on a tangent....but it really hurts and breaks my heart to see people saying bad things about MJ's family. Would you want Michael to talk bad about your family?? I didn't mean to be harsh or hurtful...I just needed to air my feelings a bit. It's all for Love!!! Please forgive me!!

Michael...I Love you Forever & Always ;- )

Thank you for your wise words - it utterly reflects my point of view!
Some comments are not alone unqualified but also disrespectful, mean and hurting.
Although I agree with the original topic content, it´s sad to see once more that some don´t seem to read more than the headline...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

February 20, 2010, 08:49:50 AM
Quote from: "Debbie Zebua"
Do you have any concrete evidence that supports that Jermaine hates Michael and wants him out of the way? I don't think so....

very well said.

salute.

*bow*
Agreed,all this hate on Jermaine need to stop,because it aint goignt to bring Michael back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

February 20, 2010, 08:52:50 AM
This is a very insenitive post,Jermaine and Michael loved each other no matter what differences they may have had in the past.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions