Is Michael's "Death" Jermaine's Dream?
January 18, 2010, 04:49:43 PM
I find it odd that there were only 6 episodes, the first two aired together as a two hour special, but there were six episodes.  Wouldn't we all expect there to be "7" episodes.  I mean come on.   There has to be a 7th episode, a secret hidden one, that no one has talked about airing yet.  Is is possible that MJ's death is the "dream" that Jermaine is talking about because the viewing audience was never told what the dream is.  He said "it's a dream about Michael, and the rest of the brothers."  And what did Tito say about the "DREAM".  He said  "we are all ACTING on it."   Michael is alive.  I know he is.  No doubt about it.  Also, if you check their twitter page, after the January 3rd episode, they tweeted "only two episodes left leading to the secret season finale."  Well I would take that to mean two episodes left which would be on 01/10 and 01/17 which were leading to the secret finale which is still to come.  Otherwise, wouldn't the correct "tweet" have been only "one episode" left leading to the SECRET SEASON FINALE.  I am aware that that 10 minutes before the show aired last night, during a commercial break, the TV screen said "coming up next season finale of The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty."  But the tweet on 01/03/10 said "only two episodes left leading up to the SECRET SEASON FINALE!"  I just don't buy the story that last night's show was the ending of the series.  Also, remember how the brothers were put in 'SLOW MOTION' when they were with Jimmy and Terry?  Like a dream...  Also, the footage going to the FL was kind of blurred "like a dream."  I just don't think THIS IS IT!  I really don't.   What do you think? :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Is Michael's "Death" Jermaine's Dream?
January 18, 2010, 04:53:18 PM
I sometimes think its Jermaines dream to have Michael out of the way, so he can be top dog again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

January 18, 2010, 04:55:10 PM
I bet Jermaine dreamt about it a lot ... :roll:
Tough mate, your dream ain't come true  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

January 18, 2010, 05:44:31 PM
@lovemj4everandever  
Your theory speaks to me. I think you might be on to something...  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 18, 2010, 06:46:30 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I sometimes think its Jermaines dream to have Michael out of the way, so he can be top dog again.
I have thought  the same thing myself sometimes ...   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

January 18, 2010, 06:58:55 PM
He should be having nightmares since it seems that many of the shady characters in Michael's life were somehow introduced into it by him. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 18, 2010, 08:04:47 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
I find it odd that there were only 6 episodes, the first two aired together as a two hour special, but there were six episodes.  Wouldn't we all expect there to be "7" episodes.  I mean come on.   There has to be a 7th episode, a secret hidden one, that no one has talked about airing yet.  Is is possible that MJ's death is the "dream" that Jermaine is talking about because the viewing audience was never told what the dream is.  He said "it's a dream about Michael, and the rest of the brothers."  And what did Tito say about the "DREAM".  He said  "we are all ACTING on it."   Michael is alive.  I know he is.  No doubt about it.  Also, if you check their twitter page, after the January 3rd episode, they tweeted "only two episodes left leading to the secret season finale."  Well I would take that to mean two episodes left which would be on 01/10 and 01/17 which were leading to the secret finale which is still to come.  Otherwise, wouldn't the correct "tweet" have been only "one episode" left leading to the SECRET SEASON FINALE.  I am aware that that 10 minutes before the show aired last night, during a commercial break, the TV screen said "coming up next season finale of The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty."  But the tweet on 01/03/10 said "only two episodes left leading up to the SECRET SEASON FINALE!"  I just don't buy the story that last night's show was the ending of the series.  Also, remember how the brothers were put in 'SLOW MOTION' when they were with Jimmy and Terry?  Like a dream...  Also, the footage going to the FL was kind of blurred "like a dream."  I just don't think THIS IS IT!  I really don't.   What do you think? :shock:
Great thought process!!!  I must go back and watch the show again to see what I notice with your theory playing in my mind!!!  Lovin' your outside the box theory :D !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 08:28:34 PM
that what I thought they were suppose to be 6 episode but they showed only 5 what happen to last episode
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 08:50:25 PM
Oh my goodness....

hesouttamylife wrote:"He should be having nightmares since it seems that many of the shady characters in Michael's life were somehow introduced into it by him"

Can I ask you a simple question? Have you ever had personal contact with Michael or know what really goes on in his life other than what the tabloid junkies reported to the world?? Do you know the day to day behind the scenes dealings that really goes on with Michael's life? I don't think so...therefore you are basing your statements on the garbage that you have either read or hear from the tabloids or the media...what have we been told by Michael?

Do Not Believe Everything Thing You Read or Hear!!

DancingTheDream wrote:"I sometimes think its Jermaines dream to have Michael out of the way, so he can be top dog again."

Do you have any concrete evidence that supports that Jermaine hates Michael and wants him out of the way? I don't think so....All of Michael's family loves him very much and I believe would do anything for him...which if you think about this whole hoax...they have done nothing but support him.

If you believe MJ is still alive, then think about the fact that he is so very smart, he's a genus, an illusionist, a master of disguise, and that quite possibly he is behind everything that is/has happened since June 25th. 2009.

Where is everyone's compassion and love for each other? I see so much bashing of Michael's family and other fans on this forum. Really makes me wonder if Michael's message of Love and Peace for this world will ever get through to the masses. We need to come together....in a loving manner....with forgiveness in our hearts....support for each other....and kindness to give. We need to stop all the negativity and support each other , even if you might disagree. There are other ways to disagree with someone then to cut them to the bone and ridicule them. That is what our precious MJ had to deal with all his life and so has his family to an extent and people still want to hang his brothers out to dry. Why?? because you beLIEve everything you have ever read about the Jackson Brothers in the tabloids or on TV. Wow...that's a little hypercritical isn't it? We are not supposed to believe everything that was ever said about MJ....but it's ok to base hate and nasty remarks towards his family on what is read in the tabloids and reported by the media!  Hmmm....Does anyone understand where I am coming from??

Lets stop....take a deep breath....and think about what we can do everyday to put a "smile" on someones face. Think about the differences you can make in this world that would make Michael so proud and not make him feel like he did this all in vain!! Think about all the sacrifices that, that wonderful man made in the name of love for all of us...so we could rid this world of all the negativity and start to make this a world of Love & Peace!!

It is so much more fulfilling and easier to love one another, then it is to hate!!  

I'm sorry for going off on a tangent....but it really hurts and breaks my heart to see people saying bad things about MJ's family. Would you want Michael to talk bad about your family?? I didn't mean to be harsh or hurtful...I just needed to air my feelings a bit. It's all for Love!!! Please forgive me!!

Michael...I Love you Forever & Always ;- )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 09:29:34 PM
Do you have any concrete evidence that supports that Jermaine hates Michael and wants him out of the way? I don't think so....

very well said.

salute.

*bow*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
----------------------------
wakakakakakakaka 2010

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I\'d walk right towards you now and bring you home again
I miss you so much, M !

January 19, 2010, 01:15:53 PM

Thats a VERY good theory! Didn't taj tweet something about how his "uncles wanted to keep the ending secret for the foreign people who haven't seen it yet"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

January 19, 2010, 01:53:05 PM
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"

Thats a VERY good theory! Didn't taj tweet something about how his "uncles wanted to keep the ending secret for the foreign people who haven't seen it yet"?

Yes he did tweet about that ...I find that theory very plausible  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

January 19, 2010, 01:54:16 PM
Could this tiny little evidence support my opinion Jermaine is jealous of his brother?
Word to the Badd - Jermaine Jackson

I gave my love
You gave your love
Thought we'd never part
Said you loved me
Then you left me
With a broken heart
You never think about who you love
You only think about number one
You forgot about where we started from
You only think about what you want
You don't care about how it's done
You only think about you, your throne
Be it right or be it wrong

It ain't about your world
It ain't about the things that you do
If you don't care, i don't care
'cause you keep thinkin' about you
It ain't about you takin' my pie
You been takin' for a long time
If you don't care, i don't care
If you keep
Well i ain't thinkin' about you

Word up yo, word to the badd

Once you were made
You changed your ways
Even told me lies
Could not trust you
Still i loved you
My mind worried overtime
You know i tried to be there for you
Like a lover i cared for you
It didn't matter you always play me off
You only care about what you want
You don't care about how it's done
You only think about you, your throne
Be it right or be it wrong

Hook

Oh no no, i ain't thinkin' about you
Oh no
What up yo, word to the badd

Thinkin' about that pie that you've been takin' from me
From a lover to another lover hard to believe
Lost and don't know it yet you still show it
Givin' seems to be harder than it is to receive
The glass has gotten shady when it should have been clearer
But it's you always starin' in the mirror
Constantly fakin' it ain't no mistakin' it -
 :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

January 19, 2010, 01:59:58 PM
DooDoo,I don't follow Jermaine unless it's for Michael's hoax,so may I ask you,when did he write this song...is it new? I find the lyrics disturbing to say the least :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

January 19, 2010, 02:01:44 PM
I don't like talking about Michael's family I have respect for his family so I won't say anything, It's just randomly known that Jermaine likes money let's put it that way. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions