Records detailing Michael Jackson's death could be hidden forever

Michael Jackson's drug intake and medical reports may never be made public thanks to an extraordinary court battle - The News Of The World can reveal.

Lawyers for MJ's estate want to stop Joe Jackson, 81, from getting his hands on reports including the singer's autopsy, toxicology probe, doctor's notes and UCLA hospital records in the final few hours of his life.

They have filed a court motion blocking Joe and his legal team from pulling public records to show his family the exact causes of Jacko's death.

Last week we showed the world the paperwork where coroners ruled Jackson's death was a homicide - but no further records have emerged about what was in the star's drug addled, stick thin frame. As yet police and California district attorney have not charged anyone.

Dad Joe wants the world and his family to see what substances were in his son's system and ask experts to unravel what triggered his son's fatal cardiac arrest on June 25.

The former manager of the Jackson 5 believes these documents will be the key in his planned private lawsuit case against Doctor Conrad Murray for wrongful death of his son.

He is still considering whether he will file an action against concert promoters AEG as to whether they were complicit in MJs treatment. Joe insists Murray was employed by AEG to " look after the star's needs."

However estate administrators John Branca and John McClain reckon that most of his medical records should remain secret on "privacy" grounds forever.

In December LA judge Mitchell Beckloff denied Joe the right to contest Branca and McClain's right to govern the Thriller star's $1bn fortune. He is now hoping to bank a monthly allowance from his dead son's fortune.

A source close to the family said : "Joe is a father simply trying to learn the truth about his son's death ; the family have had to endure almost seven months with these records being kept secret .

"Now the estate, the people who are meant to be acting in Michael's best interests, are blocking him from doing that.

"Joe is asking for this information to establish how strong our case would be against Murray and any other

"The problem is Joe would need money from the estate to sue Murray on behalf of his son - but they don't want a part of it.

"Joe has to present his case for cash to the judge, but cannot do that without these records.

"We are going to fight this, but if we lose and the police either don't take the case to court or get a plea-bargain from Murray then Michael's health records will remain a secret forever.

"If the estate get their way just how Michael died will be hidden forever. His family and fans will not have peace with that. If there was foul play no-one will ever know why.

"It means the public may not know just what levels of drugs were in the star's body, what happened at Jacko's house and the hospital. These records are so important"

The source added: "This is a delaying tactic. If the case is made criminal all these documents will be released to the public. We cannot understand the administrators' stance."

Last night Brian Oxman, lawyer for Joe, told The News Of The World: "The world and Michael's fans should rise up in outrage that a grieving father should not be permitted to know how his son died."

The estate lawyers have filed a motion to block Joe's subpoenas to pull medical records from UCLA hospital and the coroners offices.

The row is set to explode in court when Joe, Branca and McCLain go head to head in the LA Superior Court on February 11.

So far coroners concluded Jackson died from an overdose of Propofol, a hospital based anesthetic drug which Dr Murray told cops he had injected.

Cops' affidavits also showed that Murray gave him a batch of prescription pills to help the star sleep hours after a rehearsal for his London comeback shows.

However the autopsy, toxicology and hospital emergency room records have been kept under wraps.

Last night Howard Weitzman - legal representative for the estate's administrators - said: "Mr Jackson is not entitled to the records as set out in our court motion.

"He is before the court asking for a family allowance for his support and these records have no relation to that request.

"The motion and requested order protects Michael's privacy.

"If there is a criminal case against Dr. Murray the overwhelming number of items asked for by Mr Jackson will not be part of that case nor would they be released to the public."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for posting, maybe is because my english isn't good but, is this news trying to show Joe again like someone who only wants mone and  use his son death to reach it?.. The media showed Joe like this in a first moment, most of MJ fans that I know had a bad reaction against Joe because of what the media showed.. like a man who only wants money, But then this money thing became quiet, and now with this.. is like seeing that money thing againm O.o
I repeat, maybe is because my english is awful :s
lot of L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

The News of The World - say no more!  Tabloid trash.  I wouldn't believe what they say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

To me the piece seems to be sympathetic to Joe Jackson... it portrays him as a father who is being denied the truth behind his sons death,
Why would they hide the medical records and autopsy reports from the father?  Thats awful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

Dancing the Dream thank you for this news. I think for us who believe that Michael might have faked his death this is very good information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

IF MJ really is dead they should have NO right to keep Joe from seeing those medical records AT ALL.
Joe is Michaels family and blood REGARDLESS how Joe treated anyone. Joe and the family should have every right to see those medical records. They are family. The estate is not family! So I do not see how they even got those medical records in the first place! If MJ really is dead then this really makes me upset and i feel bad for Joe and the whole family. That would be hard going through life not knowing what truly happened to your son/brother/uncle/dad. Horrible. They say they are giving Michael peace and respecting his privacy...how can he be in peace if somone murdered him and that particular man just get a slap on the wrist!
Even if MJ is alive this still pisses me off
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That would be wrong! Hopefully this all comes to an end before things like this go into effect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think this is a great news for us-believers!Any member of family can see the reports!!!My family did some investigation when my grandma pass away..no one,just the family could see all the details.no one else,but the FAMILY YES!It sounds like another message from Jackson family to us..Another strange,alogical message.Guess,what doesn it mean????  no one can now how much of the drugs was in his body.because there was never any drugs  :D and he wants us to know that ,my opinion ,thanks for posting that  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

Quote from: "mordor"
I think this is a great news for us-believers!Any member of family can see the reports!!!My family did some investigation when my grandma pass away..no one,just the family could see all the details.no one else,but the FAMILY YES!It sounds like another message from Jackson family to us..Another strange,alogical message.Guess,what doesn it mean????  no one can now how much of the drugs was in his body.because there was never any drugs  :D and he wants us to know that ,my opinion ,thanks for posting that  ;)

I think it is very obvious that Michael was a drug addict
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

DooDoo

Quote from: "Shout"

Oh really?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

this is another clue no u cant see the records joe because there is no records no death and in the sad case that it is true then joe should be able to acess the records regardless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael was?
Are you kidding?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i think he was...but i think he MIGHT have overcame it...but who knows. You guys need to remember that Michael is only human. He is NOT perfect. Yes he probably thinks badly of people. YES he gets jealous and angry at people. Yes i know he probably will look at a girl and go DAMMNNN!!! she hot. he is human yes...Just because he doesnt sit there and talk bad about people in public does not mean anything...he is just a gentleman and finds it inappropriate. He is not a saint he is not perfect. he is far from it. He makes mistakes and he will learn from those mistakes and he will also continue to make mistakes...HE IS HUMAN AND WE NEED TO REALIZE IT. He is not as pure as we think...he just a polite gentleman and keeps some of his thoughts to himself heehee :D  LOVE YOU MOST
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

Quote from: "DooDoo"

Oh really?  :roll:

Yes to me it is obvious because Liz Taylor was very worried about it and because of MichaelĀ“s behaviour. She knew/knows Michael and should be more informed about it than we are. A lot of big stars are addicts and again I do not judge Michael or any person who are addicted to any kind of drugs..., because there is a history which leads to an addiction. But it is up to you to believe what you want...I feel sorry for Michael because of his loneliness, his depressions and his pain.

I love Michael and respect him!

[youtube:3p4z2gez]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXTVWM0bQ_o[/youtube:3p4z2gez]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Shout

[youtube:2bh428n0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUpfbveXkc4[/youtube:2bh428n0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)