No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Quote from: "Shout"
Quote from: "DooDoo"
Quote from: "mordor"
I think this is a great news for us-believers!Any member of family can see the reports!!!My family did some investigation when my grandma pass away..no one,just the family could see all the details.no one else,but the FAMILY YES!It sounds like another message from Jackson family to us..Another strange,alogical message.Guess,what doesn it mean????  no one can now how much of the drugs was in his body.because there was never any drugs  :D and he wants us to know that ,my opinion ,thanks for posting that  ;)

I think it is very obvious that Michael was a drug addict
Oh really?  :roll:

Yes to me it is obvious because Liz Taylor was very worried about it and because of Michael´s behaviour. She knew/knows Michael and should be more informed about it than we are. A lot of big stars are addicts and again I do not judge Michael or any person who are addicted to any kind of drugs..., because there is a history which leads to an addiction. But it is up to you to believe what you want...I feel sorry for Michael because of his loneliness, his depressions and his pain.

I love Michael and respect him!

[youtube:33o3d0ck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXTVWM0bQ_o[/youtube:33o3d0ck]
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I wouldn't be so sure about that ,I never met a drug addict that eats organic food ,exercises, hardly drinks ,dosen't smoke ,& has been against drugs his whole life .Michael wasn't interested in getting high ,he was interested in going to sleep at a certain time ,& waking up at a certain time .According to the Autopsy report he had no signs of being a long term drug user .& according to the breakdown of drugs in his system and a count of the pills left over in the bottles ,he was taking a normal amount that was perscribed & if you look at the drugs he was taking ,Millions of other folks are on these types of anti- depression anti-axiety drugs .I don't see how Mj could do what he does messed up ,And besides that ,100's of people around him and you can't find one person that was around MJ that says he ever saw MJ messed up . Wouldn't his kids notice ? some thing is fishy .
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
To me the piece seems to be sympathetic to Joe Jackson... it portrays him as a father who is being denied the truth behind his sons death,
Why would they hide the medical records and autopsy reports from the father?  Thats awful.

wait! the autopsy reports aren´t public ??? :shock:
at least that the ones we saw aren´t the real autopsy reports?! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "CC"
To me the piece seems to be sympathetic to Joe Jackson... it portrays him as a father who is being denied the truth behind his sons death,
Why would they hide the medical records and autopsy reports from the father?  Thats awful.

that is very probably one of the reasons to withhold any documents. were they ever legally verified in terms of authenticity? the thing is not to hand over the papers to joe but what happens after that. joe's legal team would be taking every inch of those documents apart to ask very specific questions that nobody would be able to answer right. or would have to deny an answer in the first place or even admit to the documents being false...and then what...?  that would blow the whole thing now, would it? :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

CC

Quote from: "tabloidburn"

that is very probably one of the reasons to withhold any documents. were they ever legally verified in terms of authenticity? the thing is not to hand over the papers to joe but what happens after that. joe's legal team would be taking every inch of those documents apart to ask very specific questions that nobody would be able to answer right. or would have to deny an answer in the first place or even admit to the documents being false...and then what...?  that would blow the whole thing now, would it? :mrgreen:
so...
joe don´t know about the hoax? what is his role? he is fighting for justice and true and the state don´t alowed it? here´s something wrong, something that don´t FITS...
like MJ say in TII at the end of I WANT YOU BACK! (casual, lol):
"when I try to hear it's like somebody fits is punched in to my ear, it is very difficult"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

OH GOD! THIS  IS  NOTHING BUT A HOAX . FIRST OF ALL THESE HAVE  PEOPLE NO MEDICAL RECORDS REGARDING MJ DEATH CAUSE ,THIS IS A HOAX. FOR GOD SAKE WHERE CAN THEY GETREPORTS............   ;)  COME ON JOE THIS IS ENOUGH.. U TOO MIKE COMEON I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
i think he was...but i think he MIGHT have overcame it...but who knows. You guys need to remember that Michael is only human. He is NOT perfect. Yes he probably thinks badly of people. YES he gets jealous and angry at people. Yes i know he probably will look at a girl and go DAMMNNN!!! she hot. he is human yes...Just because he doesnt sit there and talk bad about people in public does not mean anything...he is just a gentleman and finds it inappropriate. He is not a saint he is not perfect. he is far from it. He makes mistakes and he will learn from those mistakes and he will also continue to make mistakes...HE IS HUMAN AND WE NEED TO REALIZE IT. He is not as pure as we think...he just a polite gentleman and keeps some of his thoughts to himself heehee :D  LOVE YOU MOST
UR VERY MUCH RIGHT ,HE IS ALSO A HUMAN LIKE ANY BODY ELSE.... HE HAS HIS LIKES DISLIKES , JOYS ,SORROWS ,LOVE ,HATRED AND NEGATIVES N POSITIVE SIDE. HE IS NOT MR. PERFECT..N HAS HIS OWN FLAWS..... ALL THESE CHARACTERS N EMOTIONS R PART OF EVERY HUMAN BEING. NO OFFENSE. MJ  WHEN WILL U BLOW OFF THE LEAD. I LU.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

Quote from: "kelly wright"
Quote from: "DooDoo"
Quote from: "mordor"
I think this is a great news for us-believers!Any member of family can see the reports!!!My family did some investigation when my grandma pass away..no one,just the family could see all the details.no one else,but the FAMILY YES!It sounds like another message from Jackson family to us..Another strange,alogical message.Guess,what doesn it mean????  no one can now how much of the drugs was in his body.because there was never any drugs  :D and he wants us to know that ,my opinion ,thanks for posting that  ;)

I think it is very obvious that Michael was a drug addict
Oh really?  :roll:

Yes to me it is obvious because Liz Taylor was very worried about it and because of Michael´s behaviour. She knew/knows Michael and should be more informed about it than we are. A lot of big stars are addicts and again I do not judge Michael or any person who are addicted to any kind of drugs..., because there is a history which leads to an addiction. But it is up to you to believe what you want...I feel sorry for Michael because of his loneliness, his depressions and his pain.

I love Michael and respect him!

[youtube:9zhddjfm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXTVWM0bQ_o[/youtube:9zhddjfm]
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I wouldn't be so sure about that ,I never met a drug addict that eats organic food ,exercises, hardly drinks ,dosen't smoke ,& has been against drugs his whole life .Michael wasn't interested in getting high ,he was interested in going to sleep at a certain time ,& waking up at a certain time .According to the Autopsy report he had no signs of being a long term drug user .& according to the breakdown of drugs in his system and a count of the pills left over in the bottles ,he was taking a normal amount that was perscribed & if you look at the drugs he was taking ,Millions of other folks are on these types of anti- depression anti-axiety drugs .I don't see how Mj could do what he does messed up ,And besides that ,100's of people around him and you can't find one person that was around MJ that says he ever saw MJ messed up . Wouldn't his kids notice ? some thing is fishy .

Well, there are diffent point of views about that. And I do believe that there are many people out there who work for Michael and definitely would lie for him and who would protect him! There are also enough people who underline that Michael had problems with drugs. Do you really think that his kids would scream out that their father takes drugs...hm...

Yes, I see the contradictions about Michael in public life... and his private life which (seems to be) is very different (which is just obvious and logic)...and I also see that I do not know Michael Jackson...so we cannot know everything about him and that is good, he deserves his privacy (it is his right!!!) like every other person does. Personaly it doesn´t matter to me if Michael is/was or not (if he is/was I totaly understand the bevelopment).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Quote from: "tabloidburn"

so...
joe don´t know about the hoax? what is his role? he is fighting for justice and true and the state don´t alowed it? here´s something wrong, something that don´t FITS...
like MJ say in TII at the end of I WANT YOU BACK! (casual, lol):
"when I try to hear it's like somebody fits is punched in to my ear, it is very difficult"

i think joe must be in on it, also given the weird answers he gave in interviews, not knowing where his son's body was, advertising his label instead of being a grieving father and keeping his a$$ at home etc.. he is one of the 'circus clowns' in this, like latoya and jermaine, they're there for the whacky stuff, talking to the media and all. and throwing their 'candy' around.
anyways, if this is about exposing a corrupt system, then it would def come out when all the paperwork is fake and none of the officials ever stepped forward to say that loud. them being quiet about it, although knowing they are dealing with fake paperwork would prove, that all of them were bought to make this hoax possible or that the officials are negligent cuz they didn't do any checks regarding authenticity. joe claims the papers cuz he knows they probably can't even produce them. and they're trying to buy time by getting into a legal thing now.  :mrgreen: very entertaining!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

I also remember Joe saying in an Interview that MJ had even told the kids "they were after him, being afraid his life would be taken".He points to the murdertheory. In combination with a hoax I can only see one connection: a severe thread that he was able to identify,to get protection, to escape and hopefully to surface again and be safe.In case he was not able to escape, which I am absolutely not convinced of, a lot of investigation needs to be done to at least serve justice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions