mumof3Topic starter

is that the last of the jackson specials
January 18, 2010, 11:49:11 AM
Or wil they doing another series I can not watch it in the uk so have just been reading what you have all said from the sound of it it was a big let down  will there be any more programes or is that it many thanks if you can let me know
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: is that the last of the jackson specials
January 18, 2010, 04:10:02 PM
The last episode of this season aired on Jan. 17th. A&E is supposed to be in talks to renew for another season.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 04:12:31 PM
I hope its the last we see of them.  Somehow i think its not going to be, but i wish they would go away quietly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 04:19:19 PM
Unfortunately,I think it will go for another season :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 05:20:11 PM
Whats with people and The Jacksons,why do you want them to 'go away'? I dont get it? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

January 18, 2010, 05:55:03 PM
EternalBliss wrote: Whats with people and The Jacksons,why do you want them to 'go away'? I dont get it?

Because for years they didn't do squat and lived off their mother (MJ indirectly) while Michael became the King of Pop and worked so hard for his fame and endured what no man or woman should have had to.  Now that Michael is "dead" the bros are suddenly back in the studio making music, doing LKL interviews, and doing reality shows.  And I know that they stood by Michael during his trial and they probably do love him.  But, I just feel that they are using Michael's great name to try to resurrect (hee hee) their own music careers and they just ain't that good.  Plus, when Jermaine wrote that hideous song, "Word to the Bad" I never liked him after that.

But....if they are in on the hoax, they are playing their roles really well and maybe they found their calling.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 06:09:03 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
EternalBliss wrote: Whats with people and The Jacksons,why do you want them to 'go away'? I dont get it?

Because for years they didn't do squat and lived off their mother (MJ indirectly) while Michael became the King of Pop and worked so hard for his fame and endured what no man or woman should have had to.  Now that Michael is "dead" the bros are suddenly back in the studio making music, doing LKL interviews, and doing reality shows.  And I know that they stood by Michael during his trial and they probably do love him.  But, I just feel that they are using Michael's great name to try to resurrect (hee hee) their own music careers and they just ain't that good.  Plus, when Jermaine wrote that hideous song, "Word to the Bad" I never liked him after that.

But....if they are in on the hoax, they are playing their roles really well and maybe they found their calling.  :lol:

I agree I was kinda liking the Jackson show at first but then I thought about it if MJ is dead for real then it is messed up how they're promoting themselves so much.  Coming out now with a new album, reality show, doing all the interviews, now even promoting their kids.  It's just too much too soon.  They talking about they must keep his legacy alive.  MJ created his own legacy that will remain on it's own.  If he's dead I think they should at least wait a good year to come out with new projects.  Even on the first episode of The Jacksons before June 25th when they announced their comeback it was weird to me that MJ wasn't even present for that or the celebration they had at Tito's house.  I like the Jacksons but I'm starting to question them.  If MJ alive then I can see what their doing maybe he's behind the scenes of everything Jackson related but if not then it kinda turns my stomach that they are coming out like this after so many years being out of the spotlight.  I hope they wouldn't seize the death of a love one as an opportunity to get their shine back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 09:38:37 PM
All of these things were in the works before Michael's presumed death. They are under contract and they cannot back out of a contract that easily.  I do find it very odd the timing of it all and we need to focus on that. The concert, the new music, the show, etc., right before Michael's death? I don't have cable TV so I depend on this forum to keep me updated but I can tell you that from what I've read, they sound like a normal family. Other than the fact that they make strange comments but that could be to lead you on to the next show.  We have to remember that this was Michael's family.  I don't always agree with what my family says or does but I will be by their side through thick and thin as they are my family and it hurts me when I hear someone say a bad thing about a family member.  Family can love each other and still be totally opposite of one another. Yes, Michael did seem to take care of an awful lot of them but knowing Michaels heart, that is no surprise, is it? We need to also remember that for years they have been saying not to believe everything we hear or read. That they are nothing like they've been portrayed.  For the most part, I believe that.  I don't care for some of their personalities, but I pray for them all the same as they are Michael's family. Also - why would Michael want to go on reality TV?  Interviews haven't treated him so well in the past as people twisted his words and meanings to the point that everything said seemed damaging.  Michael wouldn't put himself through that, nor did he have to.  He didn't need a TV show to draw an audience.  His mere presence did that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

superflysister81

January 19, 2010, 04:20:59 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

so...another season coming soon??
And...Did you hear the BAM?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 05:08:27 AM
It was a bit anti-climatic, yes. They build it up to be really surprising and it seemed like it would be a positive thing. But it was them going to MJ's tomb. Why would they hype that? That seems so sad.

Anyways, I think they are waiting for something to happen to get paid even more :P hahah.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

topsecretgirl

January 20, 2010, 03:19:28 PM
I too don't understand the so called special ending.And WHY didn't they film inside the mausoleum? WHY didn't we see them standing in front of the crypt mourning. A lot of fans would like to see it inside. They are leaving us(the fans) totally in the cold here! We have NOTHING to go to, to mourn!  Why aren't they letting us grief over him???? Maybe because he is NOT really DEAD!?!?!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 03:34:43 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong,I thought I saw a post last sunday about passing a re-run episode of the Jackson 5 just after the finale,is that right??I was wondering ,cause if it's so,maybe it wasn't the last episode maybe it should have been a two hours special,like the opening season and for whatever reason,the plan changed?Can someone shed some light on this for me please ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions